The Ingham Family #322 Big tooth, little tooth, barcode fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I want to know is, were they meant to be away this weekend for a littul practice run trip before the big trip or was this the start of the big van trip of doom?

They kept saying that it was at the end of the month/not for a few weeks. So unless they were lying to get away before anyone realised this weekend must have been meant to be another random holiday away for no reason.

They've been doing/pretending to do the usual box ticking exercises before they run away:

Lazy seeing Nannarr and Katrina
Playgroup
Aurora getting weighed
Jace playdate, even if it's with his cousins
Esme and Isla seeing friends even though they're ifam
Isabelle night out, even though it was with her sister and step dad
Mentions of 'home schooling' and preparing stuff for when they are away.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hadn't even thought of that, if that was the case it would be upsetting to know the girls would be spending time with someone who is actively disliking their family. That would be a bit scary actually, I hope that's not whats going on :(

Either way the fact that could even be a possibility is more proof that Chris & Sarah shouldn't just be letting strangers from the internet look after their kids.
It's just weird, I doubt most of us would let our kids go and stay in a rental house with people they barely know even if thier kids were friends. The way it seems the girls were spoiled over the weekend almost comes across as grooming / bribay to keep to friendship going.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
It's just weird, I doubt most of us would let our kids go and stay in a rental house with people they barely know even if thier kids were friends. The way it seems the girls were spoiled over the weekend almost comes across as grooming / bribay to keep to friendship going.
You know what else is weird too, that they last minute booked a second night at a hotel nearby the Inghams so they could have another day together. They also traveled to see them at a fireworks show and went all the way to Disneyland Paris to hang out with them. It reads as really impulsive and a bit like lovebombing. All of these meetings have happened in a very short space of time because they barely know each other. Just creepy and odd behaviour all round...

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s very odd isn’t it. I’m sure for those of us who’ve got older children we’ve taken our kids friends out for the day & paid but these will be kids we know fairly well from a day to day friendship that’s built up.

But for the Ingham’s it’s not a normal, healthy friendship. Not when it’s with a family who watch our daily lives on the internet. A family who have purchased doll replicas of your children. Being obsessed to the point they’ve now created an unhealthy friendship with your children. That Sarah thinks it’s ok to pack them off to a city an hour or two away from their house and allowing them to stay in a random airbnb rather than the friend’s own home? For them to then book and stay close by because a weekend wasn’t enough time spent with them seems strange as well. It’s all very obsessive and won’t end well.
I can’t view the profile of ‘Bertie&Gertie’ anymore to see their interactions with Tattle threads but if it is the mum and she was a hater at some point - that doesn’t sit right with me. I know how difficult it is when your child struggles to make friends but what is happening there is not the right way to go about it. The mother is doing the worst thing she can in trying to keep her daughter happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You know what else is weird too, that they last minute booked a second night at a hotel nearby the Inghams so they could have another day together. They also utraveled to see them at a fireworks show and went all the way to Disneyland Paris to hang out with them. It reads as really impulsive and a bit like lovebombing. All of these meetings have happened in a very short space of time because they barely know each other. Just creepy and odd behaviour all round...
True. If my daughter had an online friend and was desperate to meet up I'd take it really slow, I'd message the parents, face time etc. It would take a lot for me to go and meet them, even then it wouldn't be the way these idiots seem to have gone about it.

Reactions: 17
You know what else is weird too, that they last minute booked a second night at a hotel nearby the Inghams so they could have another day together. They also traveled to see them at a fireworks show and went all the way to Disneyland Paris to hang out with them. It reads as really impulsive and a bit like lovebombing. All of these meetings have happened in a very short space of time because they barely know each other. Just creepy and odd behaviour all round...
Esme didn’t look particularly thrilled when they were stood in the kitchen talking about the weekend they’d had with them either. It would come as no surprise if she was a bit creeped out by that (the booking to stay close by) even if she was happy to go off and have fun the couple of days before this.

Reactions: 18
Esme didn’t look particularly thrilled when they were stood in the kitchen talking about the weekend they’d had with them either.
She seemed annoyed with Isla as she was leading the whole conversation. Unless she actually just wanted to keep off camera, any other kid could spend time with friends and tell thier mums about it without the world knowing.

Reactions: 18
My poll on the last thread was pretty clear about what they think about family vlogsl There were a couple who woted a vlog is no good without dronecontent. But I may not have been specific enough. They may think a vlog in not good anyhow.
1705852407305.png

For those waiting for my extremely interesting vlog of choirpractice weekend, with only showing me trying to understand the notes I am sorry I forgot to bring my vloggingcamera, and an Iphonecamera is not good enough to catch my cute cute voice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Esme didn’t look particularly thrilled when they were stood in the kitchen talking about the weekend they’d had with them either.
I agree, before I thought that Esme and Atlanta were best friends so I felt bad for Isla being a third wheel but I noticed a comment Esme said in the kitchen about how Isla & Atlanta are best friends now and she didn't look upset about it, more like she was trying to reinforce it.

I wonder if she wanted Isla to come along so that she can pass off the friendship to her. After the comments Atlanta was making on Esme's Tiktok it left a sour taste to read, she was arguing with another commenter that she was Esme's best friend. She came across as very young minded and I think I read before on here that she has a disability and finds it hard to make friends. I think Esme prefers the other girl, Lottie? who is more on her level, especially with fashion and trends.

It must be awkward for Esme being in a "relationship" with Atlanta's brother and wanting to end either the friendship or relationship as she might feel stuck in it now.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The thing is, if they were all in school, Atlanta would be the kind of child Esme and her friends would be bullying/making fun of. But because she’s desperate and had no friends, Atlanta was her only choice. So actually meeting and spending time with her, Esme probably hated it.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I agree, before I thought that Esme and Atlanta were best friends so I felt bad for Isla being a third wheel but I noticed a comment Esme said in the kitchen about how Isla & Atlanta are best friends now and she didn't look upset about it, more like she was trying to reinforce it.

I wonder if she wanted Isla to come along so that she can pass off the friendship to her. After the comments Atlanta was making on Esme's Tiktok it left a sour taste to read, she was arguing with another commenter that she was Esme's best friend. She came across as very young minded and I think I read before on here that she has a disability and finds it hard to make friends. I think Esme prefers the other girl, Lottie? who is more on her level, especially with fashion and trends.

It must be awkward for Esme being in a "relationship" with Atlanta's brother and wanting to end either the friendship or relationship as she might feel stuck in it now.
This is probably what is happening. Those two days were probably an eye opener to her. She had the escape at Disney with her family being there but she didn’t get this when they stayed with her and we see how much she struggles with Isla recently as well. They probably have very little in common and I hate to say it but if she can’t feature on camera with her which seems to be the case then Esme can’t even make any video content for her social media either.

The boyfriend thing was probably a flop, much like Izzy’s was. The idea of having one would have been fun but the reality especially when you are not local to one another won’t be quite as exciting. I think this is a ‘friendship’ that she’d very much like to fizzle out but the damage has been done now and there will always be that worry on what Atlanta’s family may reveal if things do turn sour. At least if Isla takes over the friendship they are good for a while longer as they still have that association with the Ingham family to keep them happy.
---
The thing is, if they were all in school, Atlanta would be the kind of child Esme and her friends would be bullying/making fun of. But because she’s desperate and had no friends, Atlanta was her only choice. So actually meeting and spending time with her, Esme probably hated it.
Sad but so very true :(

• Sad
Reactions: 20
High winds and rain here in Lincolnshire.
can we all take a minute to think about how hilarious it would be if the trampoline got blown back into their garden. Even funnier if it landed on the balcony 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
can we all take a minute to think about how hilarious it would be if the trampoline got blown back into their garden. Even funnier if it landed on the balcony 🤣
Oh I'd love for to come back and get its revenge on the fence while they are away 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
OMG DISASTER! *image of blue lights* Dad gets CREAMED by flying TRAMPOLINE while he's outside practicing on his roller boots! POW!

FYI Chris! I would so watch that vlog. Which would be my first view since the Hell No video.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So the trip is supposed to be in the Motorhome Van, but it is still without a valid MOT which expired on Tuesday therefore it will not have valid insurance. Can’t make this tit up!!

42F6F448-92EC-47A1-BB97-25AD3188E01C.png
576C865E-B54C-4405-9AC8-FA77611D0232.jpeg
92F76596-04FB-43CF-8B64-85199794D88A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
That new lens makes creepy look worse than usual. I am impressed that is even possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
another day of them trying to convince us isabelle eats…… instead of getting her help. the worst kind of parents.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Congratulations @Blanco

TLDR

• Sarah commented that they shouldn't have been at home Saturday 20th. Unclear if this is the start of their latest epic, pow wow, borefest.
Do you think that they were really at home? I don't believe a word Sarah says. I thought it was to cover up and they were actually on the move. They're bloody idiots if they are driving through this storm though

Edit to say: I'm wrong! Sorry Sarah I doubted you, but to do tell a lot of whoppers!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.