The Ingham Family #319 Creepy one, stop checking your mail for cheques of £10k a day that ain't never gonna come

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are not hard up for views why even vlog it.

It’s sensationalist news designed to get people to watch and engage. Surely if it had failed and you weren’t sure it was the correct decision then it would be a quiet result.

Boxing Day for most people (well apart from me who had to work a proper job) involved fun days of walks, activities or just relaxing with family.

This lot didn’t do anything, instead the highlight of their day and what seems like their whole existence, their fertility and ability to breed more Inghams.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
duck right off your tubes, you know a surgeon okayyyyy witch don't even know if she is mentally well. Who does this at Christmas, their most profitable time ever, duck right off I have never known such bleeping liars in my life !!!!! Absolute disgrace and bullshit and who the fooook did the accent rayssist muccvh ffs!!

Reactions: 30
Easy enough to check with a simple X-ray with dye called a hysterosalpingogram. It is an x-ray test of the uterus and fallopian tubes. A dye is put into the uterus and fallopian tubes before the pictures are taken. I had one done after an ectopic pregnancy to check that the fallopian tube was clear (patent) took about 10 minutes. If the tube is tied or blocked, either by sterilisation or by scar tissue, then you can see it clearly on the X-ray.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
THE MOST SHOCKING NEWS I HAVE EVER RECEIVED | BOXING DAY

“Mrs Ingham, the lie detector results indicate that your husband has not cheated on you with more than one person this month”.

Lazy sits on the sofa with her phone on loudspeaker. The ‘doctor’ on the other end tells her instead of her fallopian tube being cut, her ligament was instead. She doesn’t know how it happened and needs to speak to the histopathologist by email. They may need to discuss further management either by taking Lazy in for sterilisation or check the tubes on an x-ray. The tube was not cut or tied. Lazy needs to use contraception as there’s a chance she could become pregnant. Probably already is.

Creepstopher asks Lazy if she thinks that was an act of God. More like an act of lies. If she doesn’t think it’s an act of God then she’s crazy. Aw how romantic. Nobody could possibly believe it so they recorded the conversation. Did the doctor know it was being recorded for the entire world to hear?She was going to decline the call as it’s Boxing Day. She thought the doctor was going to tell her she had cancer and was terrified. They did an analysis on her tubes. The left fallopian tube was present but a ligament has been tied on the right rather than the fallopian tube. Anyone who believes this tripe needs to urgently contact their local psychiatric unit. Lazy almost started crying. How has this happened?

Mila and Aurora. Christine starts cooing at her. She tells her she loves her. Lazy walks in on Isabelle doing her skincare in the bathroom. She loves Boxing Day. Esmé is trying out her so cute and tiny makeup.

Mila starts to set up her Baby Annabelle’s chair. Lazy isn’t sure where they’ll put it. Esmé is making a TikTok with her favourite Christmas presents. “It’s important to me Mummy”. It’s a promotional video for her YouTube video. To be uploaded Christmas 2033.

Creepstopher says it’s literally the nicest Boxing Day ever today. The sun has got quite low as they’re in the middle of a valley. A cloud has robbed them of the sun on the mountains. There isn’t enough drone charge for him to risk flying over the water. Creepstopher has woken up find everyone in the surrounding cabins has gone. They’re the only ones staying the entire week. They have three weeks after this and then something is happening. He considered spending three weeks in a Scottish road trip but they can’t thanks to New Year’s commitments. They need to find time in busy 2024 to return and do it proper NC5 style. Scotland is his favourite place in the whole world. All the frozen stuff from yesterday Is ready to go and they’re about to cook a second Christmas dinner. Christmas either the Kranks is one of his favourite films.

Lazy has had time to think, do her own research and speak to people. She had everything explained to her and then told Creepstopher to grab the camera. So many people have said she’s lying about having her tubes tied. Those people don’t matter to her but there’s nothing worse than being called a liar when you’re not lying. This sounds fake and made up. Lazy’s right side is more sterile. She spoke to her friend who told her it was a troll winding her up. If she got pregnant tonight and the doctor was sat on this information, that wouldn’t be good. Think of the clickbait. Lazy started doubting it and called the hospital herself. They couldn’t speak to her or say anything. Lazy asked her to get her file up to confirm. The nurse had no idea why they sent off for the histology report.

One part of Lazy is glad to have saved £5k. It isn’t about having another child but about her feeling like she changed her insides to please other people. It turns out she didn’t do that because the surgeon snipped and tied a ligament that supports her uterus instead. She spoke to another friend whose wife is a surgeon. They explained it’s rare but possible. She had loads of questions and the surgeon, who has undergone a sex change in five seconds and is now a man, explained everything to her. Lazy is so grateful. No one is at the hospital. The ligament and fallopian tube come from the same place.

Creepstopher told Lazy that she needed to be taught a lesson to stop letting people influence her. She’s now had that lesson taught. Comment below if you’ve heard something so wild in your entire life. I have. It was a plot line on Emmerdale a few years ago wasn’t it? Lazy doesn’t know what this means for the future. Surgeon friend said to book in for a proper meeting. If this friend is so amazing then why didn’t he perform Lazy’s c-section? It’s wild. This doesn’t happen to her. Cackling. What are the odds? The Inghams are very honest and open. She didn’t see the point in saving this piece of information for another time. Time to put on a movie, lay food on the table and think of this unbelievably crazy piece of information. She’s unbelievably gobsmacked and mind blown. I’d like to see her given her a smack in the gob.

Lieasaurus Lazy has moved from the bed to the sofa, where she’s been for three hours. Aurora is asleep. Creepstopher has been entertaining the other kids. The girls went in the hot tub. Jace says the monster truck can jump off Lazy’s bed. Isla had a bath with her new bath bombs. They watched Four Christmases. The girls are looking for phone cases. Aurora sleeps better contact napping. Lazy needs to make another Christmas dinner. Esmé says she’s amazing. The gammon is in the slow cooker and they have all the trimmings. They ate all the Yorkshire puddings yesterday. The others were left in the oven to burn. Isabelle says she ate five Yorkshire puddings yesterday. Lazy doesn’t like Yorkshire puddings. She likes a Yorkshire pudding wrap though!

Aurora isn’t waking up. She’s happy to sleep whilst they play Hues and Cues. Lazy attempts to explain the rules. She’s sweating because someone turned the thermostat up to 30°. It looks like the milk has been left on the worktop all day. Esmememe if feeling nammy as she has White Fox on,

End of vlog
1703799765222.png
1703799825423.png
1703799795421.png
1703799885180.png
1703800107274.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Sarah & Chris will no doubt be desperate to have a baby next year so that they can start on with the ‘twins’ narrative, groan. Not that there’s anything wrong with twins, I’m a twin myself 🙂 But Aurora has featured so little in their vlogs, you’d think they’d have made a big thing about Baby’s first Christmas, but they’ve hardly even mentioned her apart from to say that she’s got a cold, so sadly I fear they’re already ‘over’ her and onto the next one 😢
I have twins, but they are no more special or loved than their single siblings

Reactions: 17
So Esme trying to be fancy and very hip making promotionvideo on her tiktok for her youtube channel. Did not go very well did it Esme?? Your sister was allowed to upload instead. And she is such an important person she needs to make 3 separate hauls.

Reactions: 13
Hospitals withhold their numbers; so if people have a missed call they’re not blocking phones ringing back.
So how did she know it was them and she might have cancer? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ugh they're definitely going to have another baby or two then. 😣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She doesn’t know how it happened and needs to speak to the histopathologist by email.
The histopathologist has already delivered the results. Why would Lazy's doctor (she confirmed it was a doctor in the comments) need to discuss anything further with them? They're not going to know how it happened. Plus I'm pretty sure a doctor would never admit that they don't know how something happened. If it is a possible complication of the surgery (which it seems is the case) this would have been discussed with her beforehand when signing the consent form- straight away they don't have a case- by signing, she agreed that she understood this could happen. She would have also agreed to use contraception until any results like this were back, so no reason to phone on a bank holiday as an emergency.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ugh they're definitely going to have another baby or two then. 😣
I don’t think they’ve “stitche” a ligament. She’s had a prolapse they’ve tried to fix and fucked it up. At her age, weight and condition I would seriously think about having anymore kids. She’s so overweight already and that last pregnancy was full of problems. Her fanny really will fall out if she has anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
But getting back to the Yorkshire puddings...why go on and on about not liking Yorkshire puddings but then say you gave yours to someone else? Especially if you are the cook? Surely you wouldn't give them to yourself to begin with🤔

• Haha
In my 2nd pregnancy I went for an early 6weeks scan because of bleeding and they they told me I ovulated from my left ....have no idea how they knew I thought because it was early on in the pregnancy 🤷 they just randomly told me lol however if lazy does know about all her pregnancies then she must ask 😳 who TF does that?
Oh my god! Please say she’s not pregnant again! She doesn’t cope with the ones she has! Click bait surely

Reactions: 19
So Esme trying to be fancy and very hip making promotionvideo on her tiktok for her youtube channel. Did not go very well did it Esme?? Your sister was allowed to upload instead. And she is such an important person she needs to make 3 separate hauls.
comments on the ‘promo’ are mostly negative 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I just feel mega sorry for Aurora. Poor innocent unwanted child. Cast out already more than Isla has been. She's barely been born and they are already wishing for another. She's always an inconvenience. Just put the hoover and white noise on, get her to 'shut up', let her hang on them... where is the gentle time to nurture her, appreciate her, love her. We may only see half an hour a day and they can use that as an excuse to defend their parenting ways but that child is just an accessory, not a beloved family member.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What even is it
An ugly bastard wondering if their bullshit story will be believed
---
I just feel mega sorry for Aurora. Poor innocent unwanted child. Cast out already more than Isla has been. She's barely been born and they are already wishing for another. She's always an inconvenience. Just put the hoover and white noise on, get her to 'shut up', let her hang on them... where is the gentle time to nurture her, appreciate her, love her. We may only see half an hour a day and they can use that as an excuse to defend their parenting ways but that child is just an accessory, not a beloved family member.
The half arsed parenting we see makes me feel sad for what probably goes on behind the camera

• Sad
  • Haha
It must be like a wizard's sleeve by this point. She'll sneeze and number 7 will just fly out.
Knew I'd get an opportunity to post my fav clip:

What it's like when Saz gives birth. Babies just shooting out of her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When creepy was outside the cabin saying how peaceful and quiet it is, all I could hear was the constant cars in the background 😂 maybe it makes him feel at home

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.