The Ingham Family #319 Creepy one, stop checking your mail for cheques of £10k a day that ain't never gonna come

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why does he have an orange layer underneath the black? What are you doing Chris? You make too much money to look like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The irony of this expert in manipulation telling Saz she allows herself to be manipulated by others…and she’s too blind to see it. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yellow eyes can be the sign of something sinister. That got me thinking that he used to be a hypochondriac- but that mysteriously cleared up during covid ….

Reactions: 14
And why does he have an orange layer underneath the black? What are you doing Chris? You make too much money to look like this.
I wonder if Esme still believes that his hair has naturally darkened all by itself. That's far less believable than Santa and Elves, if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is actually incredibly serious. They’re accusing an NHS consultant of messing up a medical procedure which is legally assault? If this is a lie, someone needs to inform the consultant about their video, their big audience and the claims they’re making. The consultant can easily be identified and they can sue for defamation if it isn’t true. I saw a girl on tiktok who did a few videos accusing a psychiatrist of abuse and he started the process of sueing her for defamation, she then took her videos down and it was dropped but she only had a few thousand followers.

The NHS also really need to also be aware of the Ingham’s risks of making allegations. Once they know they make these types of accusations they will be very careful and it will be recorded as a warning on their notes
They also need to know that conversations are being recorded and posted online

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I've just seen the thumbnail with Sarah :ROFLMAO: It's so bleeping fake and so bleeping baaaaaaaaaaad, come on. It's not genuine. Imagine, lining the shot up and then saying to Sarah, ok pose. They are so deluded, why are they allowed to carry on!!

Reactions: 24
It's not an "act of god". You are not even religious you thick duck.

I'm NHS and I'm absolutely fucked off with how these fuckwits treat my colleagues. I guess a medical degree means nowt when you can flog g lamps for 6 times the price to your vulnerable #icult.

Oh and Sarah, those are not your friends. You probably asked for advice in a Facebook group. Your "surgeon" friend was probably unemployed but recently completed a 4 hour course from DWP about working for the NHS

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She is so beyond DUMB for leaving the classic "Iv" misspelling in that message she sent herself.

Yeah, it is a funny coincidence it's all happened like this. Almost like a TV show or story or something. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They are clearly so desperate for cash they're looking for a big pay out.

All I can say is good luck with that one. Not only do the NHS have very expensive lawyers (and not the kind that would advertise on day time TV which is probably where Chris would find his) but malpractice lawsuits take years! Not only that but with any compensation pay out there's a very lengthy appeals process on top.

Reactions: 28
My previous comments were from before I'd actually seen anything, 1 minute in and I am absolutely gobsmacked. It's so fake! She's acting! It's a set up! And boy this surely is not lawful. The police and nhs will surely not stand for this?? I know how terrible they are but I'm actually shocked they have gone along with this and dipped this low. This may finally be the end for them?? It's surely going to be investigated. I bet they've had loads of reports already.

Reactions: 21
I find that extremely odd that the information has been given over the phone never mind it being given on 'boxing day'. Maybe its just the trust i work for but any surgical complications /results would be an in person appointment.

It all seems a bit odd.
And the teaching a lesson comment had me totally upset. Wouldn't normally but I'll never watch these guys again.

Reactions: 18
They are clearly so desperate for cash they're looking for a big pay out.

All I can say is good luck with that one. Not only do the NHS have very expensive lawyers (and not the kind that would advertise on day time TV which is probably where Chris would find his) but malpractice lawsuits take years! Not only that but with any compensation pay out there's a very lengthy appeals process on top.
I expect they’ll try to find a no win no fee sheister to take their case. The NHS will bleed them dry with expert witnesses

Reactions: 15
My previous comments were from before I'd actually seen anything, 1 minute in and I am absolutely gobsmacked. It's so fake! She's acting! It's a set up! And boy this surely is not lawful. The police and nhs will surely not stand for this?? I know how terrible they are but I'm actually shocked they have gone along with this and dipped this low. This may finally be the end for them?? It's surely going to be investigated. I bet they've had loads of reports already.
Yep 👍🏻

Reactions: 11
What is going on on the back of his head? Not saying his hair looks good at the front, but what’s up on the back?
Was coming to comment the same, has he forgotten to dye the back of it? 🤣
I think his eyes are so yellow because he's an alcoholic 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wouldn’t surprise me. He must have some health issues going on. The downside if he is an alcoholic is that he’s driving those overloaded vehicles with the kids inside. Only so long before his luck runs out.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.