The Ingham Family #315 I'm a groomer, get me out of here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a horrible thing to say about a 14 year old child 🙁🙁. She has been constantly filmed since she was 7 years old by two complete weirdo narcissists, uploaded to a company who couldn't care less about children's welfare. Esme's every upset, worry and accident filmed for us all to see. This child needs compassion, not criticism All the children do.....
Yes we are all fully aware the parents are to blame. No one needs reminding of that. So are you going to call out all the posts where they call Jace by the name of a serial killer or all the posts where the children’s weight and appearance have been ripped to shreds? If you check back my posts, you’ll see I never comment about anything like that and I always refer to the family in their proper names. Do you? It is my opinion. This is tattle and if you read my post correctly I said saying she was ugly was a step too far. You can’t single out posters who casually comment when you are personally jeopardising any chance of they kids ever being free of their fathers misdeeds. You post every Monday about it. Don’t pretend you haven’t ever had a thought like that in your life. That would be utterly ridiculous. We all think things that maybe aren’t 100 percent kind. I did state it was my opinion 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Creepy's blaming YouTube for no vlog and apparently it will be up soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is his face so puffy or is that the stupid filter he uses to smooth the vagina eyes? From the backdrop they look to be at the ‘Davvy’ (Davy) Crockett Ranch so why’s he calling it a hotel? They are cabins you moron 🤣

IMG_8321.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He’s a booze hound and it looks like it’s catching up with him
Definitely. Such a shame he can’t even go away without not having a tipple. The big 4-0 next year, he looks closer to nearing 50.

He knows he’s the only one able to drive the motorhome & he knows that they are mostly all unwell. Makes me so cross as what happens if an emergency occurs and he needs to either drive to the nearest hospital or to try & get them back across into England for whatever reason? They’d be screwed but they never consider the what ifs.
---
How long would it take? If it's already been uploaded "and crashed" why is it taking longer than 40 min🤣🤣 and why is Mila still awake at "midnight"
Makes me really sad to think the smaller ones have been out all day & night in the winter weather :( Well perhaps not all day, I doubt they woke much before midday.

Reactions: 16
Just imagine how stressed and panicked they were when they saw all those messages and that it hadn't gone live, tehehe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has you tube taken the vlog down?? What has our creepy done wrong?? However he has only just found out as he has been living his best life at DLP and only just realised. The vlog won't be up soon, it will be tomorrow's vlog and they will be another day ahead! It will be tit like the rest of their life!!

Is this why creepster doesn't schedule vlogs to go live at five, can YouTube see them early and assess them. The tattler who clicked on it when it went live saw some of the intro then it all went off. It seems that YouTube cut it off when the got an early look.

Reactions: 14
The Ingham Family posted:
FIRST DAY IN DISNEYLAND PARK | DISNEYLAND PARIS | VLOGMAS DAY 5
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just imagine how stressed and panicked they were when they saw all those messages and that it hadn't gone live, tehehe.
They ate crap at Anettes yesterday and, no doubt, put it on the credit card and now they have no revenue or ad sense to pay the bill! They have very little chance of making that money back (even though creepy claims he makes loads of money)! He robs Peter to pay Paul but today Peter is a brokie! If he had foreseen this Esme and Isla would have had kids meals.

OMG vlog gone up after midnight ... They really need the money!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Right what’s the deal with the DryRobes? The one Chris is wearing is £165 on the website. There is absolutely no way on earth they have paid that for one item of clothing!! They comment on the price of everything they buy and Sarah in Primark choosing a coat for herself was a prime example. They must be gifted…..

• Wow
I can't believe Chris isn't even 40 yet. The stress of being a criminal clearly caught up to him. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. /s

And what is the point of uploading this late? They might as well have cut their losses and had another day off.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Uploading tit vlogs at midnight? Tell us you’re skint without telling us you’re skint Mr Ingrham.

• Haha
The Top G that's escaped the 'matrix' and earning 10k a day has to upload a vlog at midnight while on his holiday??????

Anyone else would think he's a 'broke'.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Every time I see that baby in the sling I think she’s going to fall out! Why hasn’t she got the other part on? It gapes at the front and the baby has no support for her upper back or neck! If Sarah fell forward or even bent forward that baby would be out. You would think by the 6th she would know this. I really do hope that baby doesn’t fall out on her head. So so irresponsible.
---
Should Sarah be drinking mulled wine when she is breastfeeding, especially if she is sharing a bed with the baby ?
You can drink small amount if you want, but most good mothers wouldn’t, but no you should never ever drink and co sleep. She doesn’t co sleep safely either. So that baby is at risk every time they go to bed.
---
Is Annette’s that great? Looks just like burgers to me, nothing special and nothing exciting at all!
Personally I think it’s far superior to Mac Donald’s. But it depends on what you like. Annette’s does proper burgers, not the processed crap Mac Donald’s do. Their portions are huge and the milkshakes are lovely. Food tastes great. So I don’t blame them for going. Hakuna Matata however is dog food. Tastes foul. Nasty. I’ve never actually seen them eat anyway that’s really good. Because they never reserve tables in time.
---
Dryrobes seem to have caught on where I live - in the midlands, about as far away from the coast as you can get! People are wearing them for dog walking and watching football practice. Must admit I’m thinking of getting one for a camping trip next summer (in UK so bound to rain), as think it will be easy to throw on before / after shower, but I wouldn’t wear one to DLP!
My impression was they are meant for after going swimming? Hence the ‘dry’ part. Like a towel coat. I’ve seen other YouTubers use them in that way. Does look weird to be wearing them around Disney.
---
Saw the g lamp he’s floggin for a stupid price on groupon for £13. Wouldn’t be happy if I brought one of him then saw you can get them for less than half his price.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.