The Ingham Family #315 I'm a groomer, get me out of here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but we are talking about the minghams here.noway will they have special tea.
Exactly, it's not just added sugar causing tooth decay, but any amount of caffeine will stop iron absorption leading to anemia.

Edit snap @Klp86 beat me too it.

Actually surprised they give the kids tea in a bottle, how are they supposed to dunk their biscuits in their brew Sarah?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would Creepy's uncle even want to stay at the manor while the family are away?
I’m convinced they just say stuff like this to make it seem like the house isn’t empty while they’re making it very obvious online that they’re not there

Reactions: 27
Is Annette’s that great? Looks just like burgers to me, nothing special and nothing exciting at all!

Reactions: 20
Is Annette’s that great? Looks just like burgers to me, nothing special and nothing exciting at all!
Pretty much that. Back in the day the staff would go round on skates, don't think that's a thing now. It's good for Disney but I don't remember it being as amazing as he makes out.

Reactions: 8
Exactly, it's not just added sugar causing tooth decay, but any amount of caffeine will stop iron absorption leading to anemia.

Edit snap @Klp86 beat me too it.

Actually surprised they give the kids tea in a bottle, how are they supposed to dunk their biscuits in their brew Sarah?
The family all have terrible teeth and Mr 10k a day clearly doesnt have the funds to get them sorted out looking at the older 3.
So he's setting both those little ones but especially Jason who is 5 in 3.5 months time up for an awful overbite. Everytime he sucks on that bottle he pulls his upper teeth forward.
The tannins thing is a big worry too, it's not like his diet is rich in iron anyway so letting him drink something which blocks the absorption of it is plain stupid.
---
Last year if I remember correctly they did nothing but moan about it, definitely a few places they ate at that Creepy had a good old whinge about.
Im sure Annettes is perfectly fine if you're after fast food but it's definitely not somewhere a massive foodie like our big C should be seen eating! Especially when in France with all the culinary big foodie delights they have to have offer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes but we are talking about the minghams here.noway will they have special tea.

I am sorry but there are so many different sorts of teas. A lot of them are uncoffinated. And some are perfectly fine for young children.
The taste is often naturally mild or even sweet so they like it without sugar 😊
They definitely won’t be giving the kids anything other than what they usually drink themselves. They don’t even buy individual meal portions unless they really need to. They won’t be buying anything specific for the kids and it still doesn’t excuse the use of bottles

The amount of syrup/honey added to Jace & Mila’s breakfast the other morning was disgusting as well - they do not have a care in the world about about the sugar consumption in any of their kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Well I wonder who’s responsible for the deleted video - is it YouTube or Chris? Surely if Chris needed to change something he’d pull it back down as private video rather than delete completely? I’m really hoping that YT are responsible for this one 🤞

Reactions: 16
I'm a bit behind but has anyone mentioned that lad doing a little dance in the background, when Creepy filmed Mila and Jace eating their waffles on last night's vlog? He definitely knew he was on camera! 😂

Screenshot_20231205-175642_Chrome.jpg

I'm not usually superstitious but I'm just giving my lucky football mascot, Jacena Wiegman, another little mention, ahead of tonight's big game, as he came up trumps for us last time. (Sorry Scottish Tattlers! 😁)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I just had a look at the menu, can't find ANYTHING they ordered on it. Maybe they have two Annettes diners in Disneyland Paris? Also, Why do they call it an American Diner?
If allowed I will post the link to what I'm looking at

Reactions: 5
I just had a look at the menu, can't find ANYTHING they ordered on it. Maybe they have two Annettes diners in Disneyland Paris? Also, Why do they call it an American Diner?
If allowed I will post the link to what I'm looking at
Big Saz had the 50/50 burger. A big duck off mega beast, which she played down as 50% chicken and 50% beef burger. When it was 200% burgah

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.