The Ingham Family #315 I'm a groomer, get me out of here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the 5th day of Vlogmas a true G sent to me…

Ohh sorry he sent me bugger all 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder if they realise the vlog has come down? If it was indeed YT, he’s probably uploaded and then left it at that when he saw it was live. I’m sure they’d have put something up somewhere by now.

Reactions: 11
Is Annette’s that great? Looks just like burgers to me, nothing special and nothing exciting at all!
No. We went in October. Over priced and basic. We were better off going to the McDonald’s in Disney village😂😂that being said, it’s one of the cheaper options to eat at Disney, hence why they are eating there

Reactions: 18
No. We went in October. Over priced and basic. We were better off going to the McDonald’s in Disney village😂😂that being said, it’s one of the cheaper options to eat at Disney, hence why they are eating there
I agree, Annettes just gets worse ever trip and I don’t even know why I eat there 🤣 Mcdonalds is better tbh and cheaper.

Reactions: 7
I agree, Annettes just gets worse ever trip and I don’t even know why I eat there 🤣 Mcdonalds is better tbh and cheaper.
Listen you Heathens you know nothing, Creepy is a MASSIVE FOODIE and knows all the best places to eat. You just don’t understand his palette and Annette’s is top draw scran. All the food critics eat there, just off camera was Grace Dent and Tom Parker-Bowles it’s just Creepy didn’t show them as he respects peoples privacy 😆😜

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Day 5 of Vlogmas and…..nothing appears… they are nothing but consistent to be fair…no homeschooling, no self care, no responsibility for their pets, no ability to be honest. Give them credit where credits due they consistently over promise and under deliver.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Should Sarah be drinking mulled wine when she is breastfeeding, especially if she is sharing a bed with the baby ?

Reactions: 23
Anyone find it interesting 🤔 deleted video, AND social media silence across all platforms from every member of the family?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wanted to try it in May but no one was up for it, my daugther was desperate to try french McDonald's 🤣 she must be a secret Ingham.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t mean to be mean but Esme is not in anyway attractive. She is also cultivating a personality to match her looks. She looks grubby and silly. Why they think she has something extra to offer is beyond me. I was going to say ugly but that was a step too far but I will say her personality is ugly. Like her horrible father, she has tickets on herself that make no sense in the eye of the beholder save for perverts online and her twits for parents 😳

Please don’t come for me, it’s only my opinion.
What a horrible thing to say about a 14 year old child 🙁🙁. She has been constantly filmed since she was 7 years old by two complete weirdo narcissists, uploaded to a company who couldn't care less about children's welfare. Esme's every upset, worry and accident filmed for us all to see. This child needs compassion, not criticism All the children do.....

Last edited:
  • Sad
The family all have terrible teeth and Mr 10k a day clearly doesnt have the funds to get them sorted out looking at the older 3.
So he's setting both those little ones but especially Jason who is 5 in 3.5 months time up for an awful overbite. Everytime he sucks on that bottle he pulls his upper teeth forward.
The tannins thing is a big worry too, it's not like his diet is rich in iron anyway so letting him drink something which blocks the absorption of it is plain stupid.
---

Last year if I remember correctly they did nothing but moan about it, definitely a few places they ate at that Creepy had a good old whinge about.
Im sure Annettes is perfectly fine if you're after fast food but it's definitely not somewhere a massive foodie like our big C should be seen eating! Especially when in France with all the culinary big foodie delights they have to have offer.
With the money he earns I wonder why they haven’t done character dining for the kids, although that’s probably too many ppl in one place for them, or chez remy, silver spur, or Walt’s, wife I had the money I’d dine in Walt’s, not just for the food, just the experience.

Reactions: 11
They really are bossing vlogmas this year... so far out of a possible 5 days they've missed two. 😂

• Haha
They really are bossing vlogmas this year... so far out of a possible 5 days they've missed two. 😂
What a pair of pricks! They go all the way to Eurodisney to create content but doesn’t put any vlogs out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone find it interesting 🤔 deleted video, AND social media silence across all platforms from every member of the family?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They’ve only had 4 comments on last nights vlog asking where it is 🤣🤣 I think the majority have come to realise how unreliable they are now. Plenty of Xmas related content being put out on YT for people to jump ship and go elsewhere. This early on won’t do them any favours.

I think the lack of communication says it all as well. They want people to tune into their most amazing vlogmas yet & they can’t even pop out a quick message - they deserve to lose the few remaining iFam they do have. People are very abrupt in asking where it is as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.