The Ingham Family #31 The Second Son Has Arrived. For The Love Of God, Feed Your Baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked to imagine that the girl's got their own back on where he told them off and took away the exercise ball the other day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Simple maths lazy, I know maths is not your strong point (counting the Christmas trees in your house was beyond you)

Miniscule weight gain + plus no poo for days = not enough nutrition!!

Not enough food X a very young baby = A VERY LOT OF A SERIOUS SITUATION!!
And all she cares about is being discharged from the midwife/HV. No care for Jace's health, only that it's inconvenient to her and Chris. That weight gain is tiny. The health visitor told her it was a tiny weight gain but once again Sarah knows better and is happy with it. For the love of God give him formula. Do you really want him to have to go into hospital?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think it's hilarious how even in this one rant she just cOuLdN't HeLp HeRsElF and not lie, yet she's going on about lying.
Oh she's very good at lying. Very experienced too, it's her default position. She lies on the sofa for most of the day....then she lies on the bed watching Netflix.....then back on the sofa again. It's getting up and doing things that she has a problem with.....just needs a bit more practice (when the Shortle pigs stop flying past perhaps?) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
#32 Rolo's not gaining, Lazy's complaining, she'd rather be sleeping than doing the feeding.

Reactions: 4
hello!
If anyone wants to tally up most voted for the next thread we’re almost there...
@GeorgiaLucy or anyone else. 👍

Thread #32... Take two 😉

Or I’m just going with
The Ingham Family #32 BLOODY HELL FOR THE LOVE OF THE BABY JESUS FEED YOUR GOD DAMN BABY YOU IDIOT WOMAN
JOKE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She really is a witch isn`t she? Way to give your daughter issues Sarah! Waaait?? "UNFAIR"? So ,you wouldnn`t call it being "unfair" to slag off your daughters FATHER in a vlog? Grow up and act like a mother!Whatever your feelings towards your ex are ,your daughters` needs ,her feelings should always come first!Selfish lazy ,nasty woman!:mad:
This ^ 100%. I personally don’t understand how you can’t hate your ex more than you love your child. Sarah has half brothers and a sister I think. She must know what it feels like, loving them and not seeing them every day yet she’ll cut Isabelle off from hers. As someone with divorced parents I don’t get understand.
I watched that a little while ago.

Sarah showed her stupidity by saying to Isabelle 'You usually go to Wales don't you' Isabelle replies 'Yeah, Wales' and Sarah says - 'anyway, she usually goes on a holiday, somewhere in England'

Newsflash Sarah - Wales is not in England, you absolute melt.
haha, my godness just when I thought she couldn’t be any thicker😂.

Reactions: 6
I doubt she even went to the doctor. Why not vlog it or mention that she would be going?
I did notice that too, creepy and Isabelle only went into Leeds at 3.20 according to the station clock, no mention of lazy picking up Isla from school and going to the doctors with her and Jace, so Jane must have come as god forbid she drives and takes 2kids with her and not film it, or wait maybe you realise what being a REAL mum is like! Was all a bit weird today if you ask me, I think they are struggling with a newborn in creepy’s words WOOOOOHOOOOO who knew having a baby would be hard work?!?!Why go for a milkshake knowing you are going into Leeds and could get something there and complain the midwife hasn’t been..spoil plans maybe? What a shame! Welcome to real life 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Probably too long but....

Ingham Family 32: Shortle’s dolls are scary & fake but dolls don’t give us the clicks we crave; we had a baby to bring in the views - wait, he needs feeding? uh oh - bad news

Reactions: 3
Was just wondering if they have a mortgage on their house? I know it was about £400k, I know I’m being very naive now but no idea how much they earn/earned at the height of their fame so no idea if they could of bought it outright. I know they need regular income if they are self employed to get a mortgage so I assume once that dries up they will struggle a lot! Depending what kind of deposit they put down. But also with school fees about 4K per term for 2 kids! Why would you....?!?

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing he's gone up a nappy size even though he isn't gaining wait because he's stomach is bloated from poo/hunger?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.