The Ingham Family #31 The Second Son Has Arrived. For The Love Of God, Feed Your Baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm about a minute into tonight's vlog and I am already here to pick fault. Sorry if this has been mentioned, but when the vlog starts and Isabelle and Chris are there, Chris mentions the house is quiet because it's just Sarah, Isabelle and Prinny because Esme is at a sleepover... is he forgetting someone :unsure:.

Reactions: 16
You need to watch tonight's vlog from 16 minutes onwards....only if you're not eating though!
Not giving them the views, I'll wait for the inevitable reaction video to savour that one! I'm guessing it's the outfit Isabelle chose for him?

If so ....

Thread title suggestion:

Chris looks like a total twit, glad that Issy chose that hat, meanwhile Jace aint getting fat

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But why would your mum jokingly say anything - who knows what sad situation led to them having one in a pram anyway 😔
Because he was lighthearted with her first about not worrying about waking the baby, she's not a complete insensitive hole 🙄

Reactions: 7
I've actually wondered if anyone has ever shouted something at them or stopped them to say something negative. I know a while back when they did the garden centre vlog, some people in the background were suddenly blurred out (also on the Greece holiday) which was a first. Makes you wonder if those people knew who he was.
There was a vlog a few months back, they were in home bargains filming a challenge and something was shouted, you heard 'disgust...' then it very quickly changed to another shot.

Reactions: 18
Good point.

It's possible, but I'd say highly unlikely as manufacturers only sell in bulk. I doubt she bulk buys them if she's selling with only 4 in a pack, plus she'd have to find storage for them. Much easier to pop to Aldi and pick up a few packs as and when they are needed. She can get 7 sets of 'ifam' nappy packs made up out of one of Aldi's.

Cost = £0.85
Resale = £17.50
Quoting myself because I can't edit.

Thought there were 28 nappies in a pack but it's 24 so:

6 ifam packs @ £2.50
Cost = £0.85
Resale = £15.00

So from the vlog, sarahs said he poos every 3 days and put on 10g. At what point does this unhappy midwife step in and admit him to hospital for observation and checks to see whats wrong with the poor boy.
Simple maths lazy, I know maths is not your strong point (counting the Christmas trees in your house was beyond you)

Miniscule weight gain + plus no poo for days = not enough nutrition!!

Not enough food X a very young baby = A VERY LOT OF A SERIOUS SITUATION!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I watched that a little while ago.

Sarah showed her stupidity by saying to Isabelle 'You usually go to Wales don't you' Isabelle replies 'Yeah, Wales' and Sarah says - 'anyway, she usually goes on a holiday, somewhere in England'

Newsflash Sarah - Wales is not in England, you absolute melt.
I've blurred these for confidentiality, but there's a chain arguing on Dougal's video with Sarah's weird clip when someone mentioned the incorrect term she used. I've just found a fan getting angry saying 'it's petty to get annoyed at someone using 'England' for the UK when it's obvious what they mean'. I want to believe that's a troll comment because it is very geographically inaccurate.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I've blurred these for confidentiality, but there's a chain arguing on Dougal's video with Sarah's weird clip when someone mentioned the incorrect term she used. I've just found a fan getting angry saying 'it's petty to get annoyed at someone using 'England' for the UK when it's obvious what they mean'. I want to believe that's a troll comment because it is very geographically inaccurate.
Why is Africa mentioned 😂 I would more likely say it's above France or something

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I'm watching the vlog where Sarah is saying she thinks she has mastitis and my mum overheard Sarah say that "she's not sure whether to start the antibiotics now or see if it gets worse."

My mum just comes out and says "take them you idiot, of course it'll get worse if you don't take them. Can you tell her to take them?" 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So I'm watching the vlog where Sarah is saying she thinks she has mastitis and my mum overheard Sarah say that "she's not sure whether to start the antibiotics now or see if it gets worse."

My mum just comes out and says "take them you idiot, of course it'll get worse if you don't take them. Can you tell her to take them?" 😂
Haha unfortunately nobody can tell lazy to do anything, not even the midwives...she seems intent on doing everything but what they say

• Haha
Simple maths lazy, I know maths is not your strong point (counting the Christmas trees in your house was beyond you)

Miniscule weight gain + plus no poo for days = not enough nutrition!!

Not enough food X a very young baby = A VERY LOT OF A SERIOUS SITUATION!!
And depending on which day of his 3 day poo cycle they weigh him, it could LICHERALLY just be 10g of 💩 that's he's storing away for the next days nappy.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Wow, the idiocy is strong in that one.

"Grasping at menial irrational straws to pick on"

I don't think 'menial' or 'irrational' mean what they think they mean. Still, it explains why they identify with Sarah.

I'm Welsh so geographical accuracy about my country is pretty important to me. I'm pretty sure it would boil her piss if people stated that England was a part of Wales 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well I wish I hadn't googled these reborns......Scarred. For. Life!

The ones the Creepy Crew have look like the most perfect, angelic cherubs made by Disney compared to the disturbing ones I've just seen and will be haunted by, complete with all manner of hideous birth deformities etc. Proper nightmare fodder.

I can sort of understand why some people might find comfort in the more lifelike, 'normal looking' ones (Dementia sufferers especially) but some of it does feel like fleecing those who are not in the best head space. For everyone else though, i.e. those who choose to be reborn 'parents' purely through good old-fashioned poor taste alone, what's wrong with the good old Cabbage Patch Kids a la 1980s? And people thought they were ugly at the time. Who knew what horrors were yet to be unleashed in this crazy world of silicone skin folds and swollen faces only a Mother (of Chucky) could love? And here's me thinking Wacko Jacko was the weirdest thing to grace the world of vinyl in recent-ish years!
In 'Living With Michael Jackson', Wacko Jacko told Martin Bashir he used baby dolls for several years for his grief at not finding a partner to have a family with yet.

Wow, the idiocy is strong in that one.

"Grasping at menial irrational straws to pick on"

I don't think 'menial' or 'irrational' mean what they think they mean. Still, it explains why they identify with Sarah.

I'm Welsh so geographical accuracy about my country is pretty important to me. I'm pretty sure it would boil her piss if people stated that England was a part of Wales 😂
:) I'm Scottish (I've been living in Yorkshire since I moved as a child though, for 20 years now) so using the encompassing term UK or Great Britain is important to me too. Using 'England' just cause it's the larger country as a catch-all is quite short-sighted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
#32 Reborn pigs, modeled on Lazy, £200? witches be crazy.

#32 Leopard print? Must be skint, if she'd have left him she'd have made a mint (imperial).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@Jamhead

Is that a genuine picture of Chris in your profile, or is it photoshopped?

He looks like a Vegas pimp in that hat and animal print.
At first glance I thought it was a picture of Anton du Beke or Rob Brydon!

In 'Living With Michael Jackson', Wacko Jacko told Martin Bashir he used baby dolls for several years for his grief at not finding a partner to have a family with yet.
Well that doesn't surprise me. Then he got a real baby and dangled it over a hotel balcony for shits and gigs. Most likely toxic chemicals from the silicone or vinyl leaching out from the dolls and into his brain! Anyway a very disturbing individual for one reason or another.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah herself said they are in several passive aggressive rants. Start at 15:30. I can list at least 20 reasons why she is a tit mum and why people will want to contact SS. Think back to the talcum powder 'prank' on poor Esme, Sarah.
I think it's hilarious how even in this one rant she just cOuLdN't HeLp HeRsElF and not lie, yet she's going on about lying.

To be fair to the girls tonights vlog did make me laugh - at Chris' expense so all the better 🤣🤣

Esme is such a wonderful, funny and thoughtful girl - How lovely saying it was a nice shirt if anyone owned it but just wasn't Creepys style.
I thought so too. Very sweet and considerate of the feelings of others (and total strangers at that).

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.