Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

He’s had his hair coloured every shade under the sun. I think it just depends on which dye is on 2 for 1 at Poundland.
F2BB88D4-8935-4D20-A559-3402D457C074.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I have another question/Poll of sorts 🤭 I’ve been wondering.
(if anyone is willing to answer publicly)

If Sarah left Chris now (with a “poor pregnant wife” sob story) and went it alone with the kids.
would you be willing to support her or give her a second chance on YouTube?
(👍 up for yes. 😡 for no)

No pressure to answer.

• Angry
Reactions: 63

YoYo

Chatty Member
Am I too late to join the competition?
I’ve titled it “sliding into your DMs* (*allegedly)”.
0ED35DA5-D158-498A-B915-60B5C0A47A23.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

moimoi

VIP Member
When your newborn son is literally starving but who cares when he sleeps for 5 hours in a row.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Redbreast

VIP Member
“You’re sooo welcome” - anyone else get annoyed by this? I’m sure it’s been discussed before 🤢 he makes me cringe

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Isla was definitely in school today, it was the Easter Assembly - school hall packed full with parents but no sign of creepy or lazy ! Those girls get everything apart from the things that matter most, sad really

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Lmr

Just wanted to write here and ask if any one else has met the inghams?
I used to work in White Rose (Leeds) and they was always there. When Sarah was early on in her pregnancy I thought I would be kind, say hi and congratulate her. She literally just stared at me, said thanks and walked away. Quite rudely. But then, a couple of hours later Chris walks past with his camera, pushing a wheel chair which I assume was Sarah’s grandmothers and he was so occupied with the camera that he literally rammed into an older lady! Of course, that never made it to the vlog. Soon after, Sarah runs past, arms full of primark bags.. of course haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
But we all know in his head he think he looks like Tom Delonge from Blink. I imagine this is the image he has of himself in his head....
I would love nothing more than for Tom Delonge himself to see the allegations and speak out against Creepy. That would make my year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39