The Ingham Family #31 The Second Son Has Arrived. For The Love Of God, Feed Your Baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So from the vlog, sarahs said he poos every 3 days and put on 10g. At what point does this unhappy midwife step in and admit him to hospital for observation and checks to see whats wrong with the poor boy.
To be fair, breastfed babies poo less often than formula fed because breastmilk is easier to digest so less 'unused' milk passes through their system.

EDIT: I take that back

The very slow weight gain is worrying though. Has she said what he currently weighs? I think he was just over 8lb at birth.

Reactions: 9
To be fair, breastfed babies poo less often than formula fed because breastmilk is easier to digest so less 'unused' milk passes through their system.

View attachment 11872

The very slow weight gain is worrying though. Has she said what he currently weighs? I think he was just over 8lb at birth.
No she hasnt but didnt he go down to 7lbs 4 or something.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What's the betting 'Princess Z' is actually a 50 year old, fat sweaty bloke who lives in a bedsit.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So from the vlog, sarahs said he poos every 3 days and put on 10g. At what point does this unhappy midwife step in and admit him to hospital for observation and checks to see whats wrong with the poor boy.
From memory, my kids tit non stop until weaning at 16 weeks, when it firmed up a bit. I’m aware it’s 24 weeks now, to wean. If her baby isn’t having dirty nappies for days at a time, he can’t be having many wet ones either. I wonder what his blood sugars are like? If they’re low, babies are less inclined to feed.

View attachment 11872

I'm sure he was 8lb 1oz and he went down to 7lb 4oz but she said a few days ago he was 7lb 9oz so I don't know if he gained weight or she lied 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Shopping again in the vlogs? I don’t understand why they don’t just go to a park or something, let the girls play on their bikes/skates
[/QUOmean Isla just
Shopping again in the vlogs? I don’t understand why they don’t just go to a park or something, let the girls play on their bikes/skates
yes considering Isla has just had a new bike

• Sad
Reactions: 5
EDIT.
New thread has been deleted for now.
Continue here but keep voting or suggesting 😎 we’re due one soon 🤓

Reactions: 4
We’re still 50 posts away but if everyone is ok with this il close this thread off 😉
There seems to be confusion already.
I guess so, I didn't know it had to be exactly on 50 as some threads go over a few pages and some go under, but at least I know for next time, hard to keep up with all the new dos and donts.

I guess so, I didn't know it had to be exactly on 50 as some threads go over a few pages and some go under, but at least I know for next time, hard to keep up with all the new dos and donts.
Wasn't meaning to be funny with you i m sorry if it appeared that way, genuinely

Reactions: 3
Wasn't meaning to be funny with you i m sorry if it appeared that way, genuinely
I didn't take it that way at all, I have only come back to the forum after a long break and I made a mistake, I really do appreciate people telling me as I wouldn't know otherwise and my intention isn't to upset people, well maybe Chris and Sarah :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I didn't take it that way at all, I have only come back to the forum after a long break and I made a mistake, I really do appreciate people telling me as I wouldn't know otherwise and my intention isn't to upset people, well maybe Chris and Sarah :ROFLMAO:
Ok phew I'm pleased :)

Did anyone notice when they were walking to the milkshake place that when the boys walked past and turned to look at them there was a little bit edited out. Wonder if something was shouted

Reactions: 10
#32 Shortle's Dolls are Freaky, Izzy and Esme are making a fool out of Creepy and Lazy is still starving the baby

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok phew I'm pleased :)

Did anyone notice when they were walking to the milkshake place that when the boys walked past and turned to look at them there was a little bit edited out. Wonder if something was shouted
I've actually wondered if anyone has ever shouted something at them or stopped them to say something negative. I know a while back when they did the garden centre vlog, some people in the background were suddenly blurred out (also on the Greece holiday) which was a first. Makes you wonder if those people knew who he was.

I'm sure things will be shouted, it seems lately there are a lot of new members from around the area who have joined and I bet we would all be surprised how many people who either live near them or have kids at the same schools are on here and agreeing with the things that are spoken about.
They aren't a likeable pair, it's just a shame the kids have been dragged in to it!

Reactions: 16
@Jamhead

Is that a genuine picture of Chris in your profile, or is it photoshopped?

He looks like a Vegas pimp in that hat and animal print.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.