The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did they have a cleaning business? i never knew that. i just remember he was a 'pilot' (sorted the luggage at the airport). I think it might be a new van to do up from scratch, or god forbid one of those double decker buses that people are now buying to convert....pls no
Can you imagine that sat outside mingham manor 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
did they have a cleaning business? i never knew that. i just remember he was a 'pilot' (sorted the luggage at the airport).
I seem to recall that they had some kind of cleaning enterprise but I'm not sure of the exact details or timeline. Car valeting or driveway cleaning or something like that maybe?

Reactions: 10
I seem to recall that they had some kind of cleaning enterprise but I'm not sure of the exact details or timeline. Car valeting or driveway cleaning or something like that maybe?
It was car detailing but creepy called it car valet.

When someone mentioned a double decker bus, in my head I started hearing that cliff richards song 🎼🎼🎼🎼where all going on aaaa summer holiday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Halo Valeting Twitter account. So far, the only one of the many ‘lies’ about him to upset him enough to warrant a direct response.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Halo Valeting Twitter account. So far, the only one of the many ‘lies’ about him to upset him enough to warrant a direct response.
When was this a thing? was it what pushed him in life to give 100000% commitment to escaping the matrix?

Reactions: 6
The first sentences, so you have to work every day to make money.

So you’re not really escaping the matrix are you. In fact it sounds like a 7 day a week enterprise.

For the last 3 days I’m on my days off. I’ve not had to turn in to work, I’ve not even have to think about it. I can go where I choose and do what I want.

I also earn a guaranteed income at the end of the month, with paid holidays and a pension.

I also give my children privacy and their own life choices.
Hell yeah, same here. I love my matrix life ✌🏼
---
It doesn’t surprise me isla is crying at the sight of the old van. She cried when they sold it. It’s what she knows. The camera is on and she is instructed to be excited = she cries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The Ingham Family posted:
So grateful to have been able to do this 🔥 In 1 hour.. #shorts #surprise #emotional
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Angry
Reactions: 2
When was this a thing? was it what pushed him in life to give 100000% commitment to escaping the matrix?
From memory, it was a thing when he was at the airport - not sure it was ever a real business beyond friends and family - one of his earlier, less harmful fantasies. There isn’t anything interesting about it - it was about when he’d last used the account or something. Just funny it is the only thing he’s ever been able to straight up deny.

Reactions: 12
So grateful to have been able to do this 🔥 In 1 hour.. #shorts #surprise #emotional
View attachment 2465770
YouTube
the post should say all for attention - Can't wait to see the death can again. deathtrap2 the sequel

I wonder what renovations have been done to make it MOT safe. Gutted the entire thing maybe? new electrics? new water storage, safter bed systems.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This new attitude of being outspoken about everyone being "brokies" and his disdain for them actually explains a lot. I don't think their avoidance of professionals is just about wanting to keep everyone isolated. I do think that's part of it, maybe that's why they started and it's certainly a lot to do with why they don't go to school.

But I think in part he genuinely thinks he is above them because he has left the matrix and they are not clever enough to do so. It is why even when they do have to see someone, they have a negative story about them, Chris always knows better and the other person always made a mistake (in his opinion). This seems to apply to anyone from doctors, midwives, teachers, hairdressers, opticians, shop workers, trades people, mechanics. He knows better than them all, they are lowly brokies and are people to be mocked not respected.

The reality is none of their children will be equipped to work at any level of a job.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2465770
YouTube
If the deathcan is back. how long before they escape for the next holiday? Sarah seems to be under SS/hospitals close watch list and no one would let her on a plane or ferry in her current state. I want to guess 1 month or less, they can't seem to stay at home much longer than that based on the current pattern. -have they even been home this summer? long enough for Lazy to recover, Creepy to get some money via his scam and the death can renovation and the health visitors etc to see baby at the mandatory early check in's, before they leave again

Reactions: 21
Personally I’d rather someone be sure prior to posting that they know something we all don’t - as inevitably people will get frustrated and annoyed when it goes from “guys I know something” to “I want to be sure before I share” - like surely be sure before you share anything to begin with ?? The poster also said it was inside not outside so I’m unsure they were even referring to the van in the first place
It’s all moot as Joey in Friends would say but I would rather wait, be patient and still be ahead of the morons and wind them up.
---
FML and people are looking at this picture of him and thinking “Yeah, that man looks like he’s made a lot of money and isn’t going to scam me at all.”

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Looking back at Mila's birth, She was away until she was about 36 weeks pregnant in Scotland. Mila was born and they seemed to be home until Mila was about 5/6 weeks old. They initially went to Alton towers and then a few weeks later went in the death can to Spain and were gone 9 weeks ( back mid november for vlogmas) then I think they stayed ( Mila's hip surgery etc happened then) and March they went off to torture poor Ireland! then in June they went to dubai

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
After Jace was born he booked a surprise holiday which began when Sarah came home from the hospital and, in that vlog you can see she is fuming. She demanded he put the camera down and clearly went for him. That was the trip he ‘needed’ to return home for the monitoring sock he ‘forgot’ that night 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but how can people think that’s ok that Sarah’s opinion clearly has no place in that relationship? What he was doing to her was controlling behaviour in last nights vlog. It’s sad that people don’t actually recognise it as a form of abuse, it’s not a laughing matter though.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 32
People find it hard to have sympathy for Sarah’s situation because she is a nasty piece of work as well I think, as she’s more than capable of abusing and threatening others, including young and vulnerable people.

I’m not justifying abuse, just saying that’s why people will struggle with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.