The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the meme Sarah posted about all the vehicles in the garden. Are they throwing us a decoy??

I actually really enjoy that they spend their days filming stuff for us the haters. They certainly aren’t doing anything for their actual fans. Everything is for our benefit and I kinda love it.

Poor Sarah is glued to that cupboard/nursery again organising nappies. If that’s all they have to film and you’re making £10,000 else where I’d probably not bother my arse filming that drivel. Especially when I’m feeling exhausted and heavily pregnant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Random question- wasn’t Mila due to see the hip surgeons again? I presume she hasn’t been since they have not been home for months. I guess Jace hasn’t had any eye checkups either!

Reactions: 20
That really would be bonkers.

Maybe a burgah van, to combine business with pleasure?

Did they have a commercial type vehicle when they used to have their old cleaning business? That really would be full circle. I'd love to see him out cleaning wheelie bins or whatever it was he used to do.
What cleaning business?

Reactions: 3
He told the girls he bought it back - more like he was forced to take it back & refund 🤣 No one would have willingly bought that back knowing it was no longer suitable for their family.

Made me laugh even further when Esme said. “I wonder if it smells the same” - I’m sure it smells a lot better than when they were festering away in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The lies about the "good freind" buying it have already fallen apart. They sold it as they upgraded to a larger motorhome and the IFAM tagged Creepy on the Ebay sale, So they clearly were not friends then if they didn't keep in touch and h found out via IFAM

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I need to know the real story, if theres drama the owners need to come and spill

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m sorry but how can people think that’s ok that Sarah’s opinion clearly has no place in that relationship? What he was doing to her was controlling behaviour in last nights vlog. It’s sad that people don’t actually recognise it as a form of abuse, it’s not a laughing matter though.
It’s absolutely disgusting. I know none of us like her but his behaviour is so controlling and he does the same thing time after time when he wants something - keeps on and on until he wears her down.

Reactions: 31
The lies about the "good freind" buying it have already fallen apart. They sold it as they upgraded to a larger motorhome and the IFAM tagged Creepy on the Ebay sale, So they clearly were not friends then if they didn't keep in touch and h found out via IFAM
Can anyone find it on Ebay?

It’s absolutely disgusting. I know none of us like her but his behaviour is so controlling and he does the same thing time after time when he wants something - keeps on and on until he wears her down.
Same as when he went for all the young girls - manipulative, deceptive, aggressive. He's so so nasty.

• Heart
The Ingham Family posted:
3.5 HOURS ACROSS COUNTRY TO SURPRISE THE GIRLS WITH SOMETHING THEY'LL NEVER FORGET! (EMOTIONAL)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Been unupgraded- ad Creepy is talking more modifications!! Deathcan2!! That will undo all the MOT safety changes - Tent bedroom on roof - what a dumb idea! who wants to sleep on a roof? Changes to fit a new baby, more sleeping spaces as he admitted the girls outgrew the tiny non bed space they had - Then why get it back dumbo!!

Wasn't the origional issues also that the van was so unbalanced. Adding a roofbed won't help.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
He told the girls he bought it back - more like he was forced to take it back & refund 🤣 No one would have willingly bought that back knowing it was no longer suitable for their family.

Made me laugh even further when Esme said. “I wonder if it smells the same” - I’m sure it smells a lot better than when they were festering away in it 🤣
You would absolutely hope it does not smell the same 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If they had tagged him why did no comments pop up before hand?? Surely the people that tagged him would have left comments on the vlogs hinting they knew what it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Been unupgraded- ad Creepy is talking more modifications!! Deathcan2!! That will undo all the MOT safety changes - Tent bedroom on roof - what a dumb idea! who wants to sleep on a roof? Changes to fit a new baby, more sleeping spaces as he admitted the girls outgrew the tiny non bed space they had - Then why get it back dumbo!!

Wasn't the origional issues also that the van was so unbalanced. Adding a roofbed won't help.
He wants someone to sleep on the roof?! Didn't they have a stargazing deck up on the roof somewhere amongst the several roof boxes full of their clothes that all froze? How big does he think the roof is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Haha, I can’t imagine it was by choice. How on earth can 8 people fit in something smaller than my lounge.

I hate it for an afternoon never mind an indefinite period.

Jeeeeezus bleeping wept!
I hoped we were all wrong.
He clearly gives not one single solitary duck about his families safety does he?
I have fluctuated over the years over my opinion on Sarah and how much she knows/doesn't know, agrees/disagrees with Chris and his actions.
The last vlog has confirmed to me that she is terrified of him.
It probably won't be a popular opinion on here but I think we have to place all the blame for the children's neglect on Chris.
I honestly feel Sarah is disgusted by Chris and everything he does/stands for.
Many people take years to escape domestic abuse and I really feel that is what's happening here.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Unless he has suddenly borrowed Hermione Granger’s Undetectable Extension Charm and made the inside of that DPD van bigger there’s no way in hell he’s going to fit 7 people plus a newborn in there. They could barely fit the 7 of them last time. Jesus. He’s an absolute imbecile.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.