The Ingham Family #305 The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kids get emotional about a van, or any vehicle? These kids are so messed up.
Ok, thinking about it, my 7 year old would possibly cry if his dad went out and came back with a Mustang instead of our Civic 😂 but that stinking tin can death trap? As if.

Reactions: 42
If they had tagged him why did no comments pop up before hand?? Surely the people that tagged him would have left comments on the vlogs hinting they knew what it was.
That story was a load of rubbish. There has been no listing that I can see. The only person that would have phoned him would have been the original owners when trying to get their money back. Can’t believe he filmed so much of where they lived as well, he won’t even film their own house if he can help it 😡

The parts that made me most angry was saying he brought Isla along because she was so ‘emotionally invested’ in the van (aka tears on cue for the camera) & that Sarah was easily swayed. You know that definitely was not the case - she couldn’t even speak about the van when they came back & she seemed glad that they’d got rid of that chapter in their lives completely. No sane person would be happy to live in that when they’ve got the motorhome and caravan at their disposal. He’s lost it big time here.

Reactions: 39
I feel so sorry for Isla everyone knew once again bar her

plus they do her no favours shes overweight needs her teeth checked and a decent hair cut

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Anyone else notice Creepsters Freudian slip saying "new titty, new place" instead of "new city, new place"? 😂🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s just a made up story, no ifam is gonna see that van on ebay and be like oh that was creepys. He’s had to take it back because he sold them a messed up van and was probably threatened with a civil case or something. He must of think we was all born yesterday.

Reactions: 36
Can anyone find it on Ebay?
No looked at complete sales on eBay and it’s not there.

So he has kept in touch with the guy on WhatsApp but in the next breath he’s a good friend…but this good friend didn’t tell him he put it up for sale on EBay after owning it for less than 3 months. Major upgrades🤣🤣apple car play.

Creepy can’t keep his lies straight, put it up for sale in the winter but the vlogs say different it was the 28 April when he tried to flog it with that sprintervanbuy@gmail email address and it went in the middle of May and the guy put it straight in for a MOT.

Would love to know the real story!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The sheer amount of manipulation in that video was genuinely worrying. What's also really scary is that he used Esme to assist him manipulate Lazy. I could see discomfort in Lazys face when she was talking about it. She's not the least bit on board with it. He also exploited Isla for her reaction. That entire video was a deep dive into the level of control and coercion that Creepy has over his family. Its really bleeping disturbing!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Well I have to take my hat off to you fellow tattlers who said he was buying that tit heap back you were right 👍

Reactions: 29
Don't worry, there's no problem fitting all 8 of them into the tin can of doom, Lazy's chuldrun are iddy biddy, teeny tiny dinky dots and
Baby Waby-belle will be the size of a tiny baby for at least 3 years.

How predictable Creepy, an emotional SURPRISE. 💤💤💤😴
If Isla and Esme had any sort of life, they wouldn't give two shits whether their oddball dad had added another vehicle to his scrapyard or not.

Reactions: 36
Sarah needs to buy a doormat with her name on it, because that’s what she is. Let’s Chris walk all over her.

Reactions: 32
I’m glad the sprinter is back. Can’t wait for the EPIC POW 💥 travel vlogs that barely scrape 30k views 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does anyone know how much he sold it for?

I guess he had to buy it back and probably pay for whatever the repairs were to make it roadworthy.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.