The Ingham Family #304 Clowns to the left, brokies to the right - stuck in the middle with foo”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How cute was Mila, singing "Row, row, row your boat"?

Who is Big Barry though and why is he so mad?! It sounds odd hearing a child of Mila's age describe someone being "so mad". Is it from a story or is that something she's heard her parents say?

ETA @Julesdorid cross post...Mila is very sweet 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How cute was Mila, singing "Row, row, row your boat"?

Who is Big Barry though and why is he so mad?! It sounds odd hearing a child of Mila's age describe someone being "so mad". Is it from a story or is that something she's heard her parents say?
Big bad Barry is from Ben and Holly. He's a fish.

I thought this was the case but I googled just to check I was remembering it right, and apparently googling just big Barry gives a very different result and not what I was expecting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Isla chooses those dresses because they’re like what Mila wears. She wants the attention from her mum that Mila gets.
Poor Isla. Both her and Mila look like Sarah has been shopping in the colonial clothing section at the American Doll shop for their clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm sorry but he is bleeping irresponsible taking all the children out on that boat. Absolutely no common sense when it comes to safety, especially water safety. Isabelle was the only one who bothered holding onto Mila.

twit vlogged whilst hitting that throttle. Mila and Jace are light enough to be flung from it going over slightly choppy waves. How do you save a child who accidently lands in water, whilst simultaneously keeping your other children safe?

• Sad
Reactions: 51
Your going from strength to strength Christopher😂😂😂
He responded to it 🤣 The fact he’s tried to use that argument is even worse. If you have been doing it 8+ years then very simple mistakes like that shouldn’t happen at all you fool 🤡 He’s a proper head, why can’t he just accept he’s made a mistake and be polite. He’s got a real bee in his bonnet especially towards females and it’s vile.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 50
How the actual duck do you come to the conclusion that it is a good idea to go out on a boat with all your children and leave your POOR POOR heavily pregnant wife ashore? Anything could have happened. Chris is definitely having either a mid life crisis or manic episodes. He really isn't right at all.
Those poor children are so socially stunted now that their actual grip on reality has slipped.
Not one of the 6 people on that boat would have known what to do if there had been a serious incident.

• Sad
Reactions: 61
apparently googling just big Barry gives a very different result and not what I was expecting.
Thank you!

I'm guessing your Google search didn't give you pages and pages of images of big Barry from Eastenders then? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sure what Isla was wearing is pyjamas didn’t lazy get them in the next sale as a birthday present?
That boat trip was so dangerous I hope social services see it 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Side note, but I was here for the threads when “Hi Steve” started, and I love that it’s carried on still. You guys make me laugh so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He responded to it 🤣 The fact he’s tried to use that argument is even worse. If you have been doing it 8+ years then very simple mistakes like that shouldn’t happen at all you fool 🤡 He’s a proper head, why can’t he just accept he’s made a mistake and be polite. He’s got a real bee in his bonnet especially towards females and it’s vile.
He’s lost the plot.

Reactions: 26
Love how he still pushes the daily agenda. They haven't uploaded daily for over a year is it?? Bush rant anyone..

Reactions: 25
Ok Chris ya prat. You haven’t been editing daily that’s just the excuse you give your stupid wife as you ceased daily vlogs well over a year ago and weren’t doing it at all during the start because it was HER channel.

You keep mouthing off son you’ll soon be down the Jobcentre claiming UC.

Isabelle wouldn’t cut it on only fans. She’s too old now for chris’ mates and what’s she got to offer that makes her any different to millions of others?

Reactions: 28
Lazy waving at random strangers out on a boat and filming them, thinking it was her family! I'm surprised they didn't just leave that bit in (including when they waved back!), pretending it was ifam who were excited to spot her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

"Jess" 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ You clown, Chris. Never mention that name 🤡 No one will ever forget.

Agree, he's manic. Isolated everyone enough that there's no one to stand up to him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hi Steve please collect your son he's clearly not well and is putting his whole family at risk.
Wonder if he's stopped taking meds etc as part of his escape the matrix scam... Afterall he told lazy to stop taking her cold sore treatment

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm sorry but he is bleeping irresponsible taking all the children out on that boat. Absolutely no common sense when it comes to safety, especially water safety. Isabelle was the only one who bothered holding onto Mila.

twit vlogged whilst hitting that throttle. Mila and Jace are light enough to be flung from it going over slightly choppy waves. How do you save a child who accidently lands in water, whilst simultaneously keeping your other children safe?
I can't get over that stupid nervous laugh and the occasional woohoo. Definitely having manic episodes. Shouldn't be left in charge of 5 kids on land never mind in a speed boat.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
When Mila was telling the story about ‘big bad Barry’ she said Jace said something. To me it sounded like she said ‘f**k off’ & repeated it. Sarah clearly tried to cover it up & said ‘Jace fell off’. Jace of course says that never happened and she says ‘I know’ in a way that says she knew what Mila said but was trying to hide it!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.