The Ingham Family #304 Clowns to the left, brokies to the right - stuck in the middle with foo”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have literally no content for there slogs,everything they show has been done to death.
I honestly think their channel is slowly sinking.
Their view count and income must be decreasing month on month

You can tell they have no interest in their channel and they dont hide the fact that everything seems too much trouble including his terrible editing.

Reactions: 27
Another gifted product features tonight 😡 Sarah very reluctantly said it was gifted but I’m sure she was going to try and cover that fact up.

Off I go to report to ASA & the company who’ve decided to gift - they can be in as much trouble as Sarah I think if they’ve not ensured it’s properly advertised as being a gifted product but also doubt they know they have now associated themselves with who they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When Mila was telling the story about ‘big bad Barry’ she said Jace said something. To me it sounded like she said ‘f**k off’ & repeated it. Sarah clearly tried to cover it up & said ‘Jace fell off’
It sounded like that to me too, hence me asking about the "I'm so mad" bit. Those kids must hear all sorts.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Another gifted product features tonight 😡 Sarah very reluctantly said it was gifted but I’m sure she was going to try and cover that fact up.

Off I go to report to ASA & the company who’ve decided to gift - they can be in as much trouble as Sarah I think if they’ve not ensured it’s properly advertised as being a gifted product but also doubt they know they have now associated themselves with who they have.
Why wasn’t Jace made to watch Mila get her surprises like Mila was ?

Reactions: 28
It looked like Mila stuck her fingers up in a vlog the other day but I can’t find the clip🫣 it was when she was saying “shh” looked like she swore afterwards but I could be wrong

Reactions: 8
We’ll have to agree to disagree about Issy looking after Mila on that boat. If it were me I’d be holding on to that child for dear life not resting a hand on her or half arsedly holding on to her life jacket Whilst taking selfies with her other hand. She’s an adult now and needs to realise she’s accountable along with her stepfather. I shouldn’t think it even crossed the minds of those onboard that if one of them fell overboard they’re going to be in close proximity to a sharp propeller blade.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He responded to it 🤣 The fact he’s tried to use that argument is even worse. If you have been doing it 8+ years then very simple mistakes like that shouldn’t happen at all you fool 🤡 He’s a proper head, why can’t he just accept he’s made a mistake and be polite. He’s got a real bee in his bonnet especially towards females and it’s vile.
Yeah, but to be fair Creepy after 8 years you should be better at your job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Watching the Channel 4 dispatches episode on Russell Brand. They've literally just said...

"It shouldn't be legal for a 16 year old to have a relationship with someone in their 30's".

You hear that, Chris Ingham? You hearing it all?! TAKE. bleeping. NOTE. YOU. N0NCEY. PRICK.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Watching the Channel 4 dispatches episode on Russell Brand. They've literally just said...

"It shouldn't be legal for a 16 year old to have a relationship with someone in their 30's".

You hear that, Chris Ingham? You hearing it all?! TAKE. bleeping. NOTE. YOU. N0NCEY. PRICK.

Listing to "Alice" so much of what's she saying could have been about Chris and what we know with the texts he's sent etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
We’ll have to agree to disagree about Issy looking after Mila on that boat. If it were me I’d be holding on to that child for dear life not resting a hand on her or half arsedly holding on to her life jacket Whilst taking selfies with her other hand. She’s an adult now and needs to realise she’s accountable along with her stepfather. I shouldn’t think it even crossed the minds of those onboard that if one of them fell overboard they’re going to be in close proximity to a sharp propeller blade.
I think Isabelle was far more safety conscious than Creepy and at least made some effort but it still wasn't anywhere near enough. That was a dangerous outing, for sure.

Lazy Saz should never have been so quick to let all of them go though, she's as much to blame as her dipshit clown of a husband. Without a doubt Mila would've been just as happy to sit and play on the beach or throw pebbles at the shoreline with her Mum. She definitely shouldn't have gone.

Creepy always has to push everything to the absolute limit as well. He didn't need to sail right out to the furthest points, especially when he realised how choppy it was.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just starting watching this TV show and it fits so well with the Minghams at the minute so did a very badly edited picture.
Wouldn't surprise me if creepy faked his own death for life insurance with how skint they clearly are at the minute.

Throwing my hat in the ring for the next thread title.

#305 - The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just starting watching this TV show and it fits so well with the Minghams at the minute so did a very badly edited picture.
Wouldn't surprise me if creepy faked his own death for life insurance with how skint they clearly are at the minute.

Throwing my hat in the ring for the next thread title.

#305 - The (Creepy) Thief, His (Lazy) Wife and the (blow up) Canoe
I don't think he's sensible enough to have life insurance tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it very telling the fact that Milas lifejacet was attached to Isabelles but as soon as they are out on water she barely touch her.

I noticed creepy managed to get an Esme crotch shot for his mates 🤢
Oh yes faboulous content from behind

Reactions: 8
That was really hard to watch - she wasn’t close enough to her that she could have grabbed Mila if she lost her balance (or worse). She had a hand lightly holding onto the life jacket but half the time she was laughing at Chris or filming on either the camera or her own phone. At the very least Mila should have been in the middle of the bench. Not sure about anyone else but I’d be holding onto mine for dear life at that age and even older than that actually. It takes one moment for something horrible to happen. No words for letting Esme sit where she did for a short while either - knowing the sea was a bit choppy and he still allows it to happen!

Him laughing manically like he seems to do when on a high - in that moment he never had any real control of that boat. He was too caught up in the vision of what he’d imagine he looked like by outsiders and the danger of it all to remember he was in charge of 4 children and another adult. He had no idea what he was doing. I doubt he even listened to any safety briefing properly either & what’s the betting he pushed the boundaries on where they would have been allowed to go. I hope that is seen by SS or similar I really do.

His idea of getting a boat could be the worst thing he’d ever do for those kids. Although, the idea of him getting a boat and f**king off into the sunset never to be seen again with or without Sarah could be the best thing he could do!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
£57 for that gift, and she's had it for ages, how grateful.

Untitled.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I can't get over that stupid nervous laugh and the occasional woohoo. Definitely having manic episodes. Shouldn't be left in charge of 5 kids on land never mind in a speed boat.
I wouldn't let them on a bleeping push bike with him 😳 The whole lot of them are totally gormless, there was absolutely no need for Jace or Mila to go on that boat 😡

Reactions: 35
The fact that Chris told Isabelle to get her septum pierced and LIE to Sarah about it (“just tell her it’s fake, she would never know” etc), ….Proves he lies to Sarah’s face daily. He knows how stupid she is. (Granted I also think she should have just done it but…to tell Isabelle to lie about it to Sarah is super telling) A+ chap he is.

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.