The Ingham Family #304 Clowns to the left, brokies to the right - stuck in the middle with foo”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now even Chris is trolling Sarah about her weight, he titled that deliberately because he knows people will think of that immediately.
I thought the same thing but my mind works in funny ways🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the actual duck have I just watched? Literally letting Mila and Jace bounce around a speedboat in choppy waters. Isobelle more interested in taking selfies than making sure her 2 year old sister is safe. No words for these morons

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
The ifam shop with pop sockets, backpacks, phone cases bla bla
The really cheap Easter eggs for a tenner, then films Sarah in Waitrose saying £10 is an absurd amount to spend on a (Luxury Waitrose) Easter Egg 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The really cheap Easter eggs for a tenner, then films Sarah in Waitrose saying £10 is an absurd amount to spend on a (Luxury Waitrose) Easter Egg 🤦‍♀️
---

Haha yay! What a 🤡
I hope it means it’s been banned, unless he’s blocked me but then I shouldn’t be able to see it I don’t think
---
Sadly it's still there, up and running.
How’s he banned me? Probably for looking at his story

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Evil bastards! In todays vlog they get the children an ice cream. Mila drops hers so Jace is sharing. Mila then tries to pick her ice cream up because she wants her own and gets told not to because it’s dirty before Sarah goes on about how cute it is that they’ve shared. If your kid drops a full ice cream while you’re still standing outside the ice cream shop, buy her another. I thought these brokies were set for life? 🙄

Stingy fuckers! Look at her little disappointed face. 🥺 If it was Jace who’d dropped his ice cream he’d have got another. Remember when they said Mila doesn’t like ice cream so they don’t buy her them? 🙄

IMG_5175.jpeg

IMG_5176.jpeg

IMG_5177.jpeg

That face you make when daddy is a brokie who spent your ice cream money on a Lidl dingy.

IMG_5178.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
The thing that’s struck me about the accusations in the Russell Brand matter is that Chris should keep looking over his shoulder
if he thinks he’s got away with his pervy ways he hasn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Well creepy really is crap at his job the vlog repeats the same lazy hi ifam intro twice 😂😂😂
oh good, it was not just me. I thought I was imagining things.
Wow, rough sea, capsising. Have not been much out on water have you Sizzy boy. You were not even close to rough water. Good thing you are set for life earning 10k a day, because do you know how much it would cost to drag a boat around Europe. You could probably get 2 week in Florida for the same price. Oh well....

Reactions: 20
The thing that’s struck me about the accusations in the Russell Brand matter is that Chris should keep looking over his shoulder
You can bet the creepy one will be watching Dispatches tonight

Reactions: 22
There is no way that he has stopped. It might not be with an underage girl but his ex-mate said he had an addiction to hooking up with women on tinder behind his wife's back. He's a sociopath with an addictive personality, a pathological liar. He cheated on her all through their relationship until it all went public in 2018, didn't matter if she was pregnant or at home looking after his children, he was cheating. I would bet money that he's cheated on her in the last 4 years.

Although he likes younger girls, he also likes vulnerable ones. I think the next scandal will come from girls he's taken advantage of, no matter their age and Sarah will forgive him, again.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Can you remember when she bought every reduced Easter egg on the shelves in Tesco just to fill the garden up. After she had the ginger bald bleep pick up all the dog tit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Does this usually mean the account has been deleted or banned?
If I'm understanding correctly, it looks like his account is still there (with a few posts showing), it's just that Instagram won't allow the specific hashtag #zero2tenk to be used, as it breaks community guidelines......but it's perfectly OK for somebody to set up an account in that exact name and peddle the whole crappy scam without being shut down. How does that make sense?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Brilliant thread title. 😂
Are they about a week behind now? For people making 10k a day, buy Isla some clothes. Buy everyone some shower gel and shampoo and get Jace a hair cut
And maybe check the weather before going away - no brains.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.