Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What the actual fuck have I just watched? Literally letting Mila and Jace bounce around a speedboat in choppy waters. Isobelle more interested in taking selfies than making sure her 2 year old sister is safe. No words for these morons

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Otterwise

VIP Member
Wow!!! And they wonder why their views are so low. Look at Chris’ reply. You fucking weirdo, creep. Yes people are too comfortable saying things behind a screen. This is why you Chris Ingham messaged a sixteen year old child and asked her to sneak out of her parents hotel room at night and go skinny dipping with him. He wouldn’t have said that to her in public or her dad would have kicked him around disneyworld!

How fucking triggered are they though! 🤣🤣🤣 The ifam can’t even tell them they prefer the home vlogs without Chris reacting like this. 🙄🤣🤣🤣

Take a fucking seat Creepy. You’d hide behind Mila if somebody confronted you in the street you fucking wimp! You‘re a boring middle aged, tubby, pervy wannabe teenager who nearly cried and looked winded when some teens chased you out of the skate park. You’re not punching anyone in the mouth! 🤣🤣 The reason the ifam find your holiday vlogs boring is because you hide on a field near a lake and don’t move incase you get confronted by somebody who knows what you did. You’ve turned your whole family into a reclusive little cult because you’re scared to go anywhere incase you get confronted. We saw you looking bright red and flustered, whispering about the caravan next door playing music all day and night. You didn’t confront them though did you? No you would have hid in the caravan with the curtains shut and huffed and puffed about them to Sarah like the little coward you are! Billy big balls wanting to punch someone in the mouth over an opinion. Guess what creepy….. nobody likes your holiday vlogs! It’s the same thing every time. Up late and sneaking on to a beach or a riverside close to dark so your children don’t interact with anyone and you don’t get confronted. It comes to something when the ifam prefer the home vlogs because the home vlogs are beyond boring. You are probably the most boring, miserable family on YouTube. The funniest part is that you hate vlogging but have to do it because you’re living above your means. As soon as the vlogs stop you’ll lose everything so you have to get up each morning, pick up a camera and pretend life is good. Every vlog is you and Sarah moaning or complaining about something and being negative. You wish more than anything you could be like the bigger YouTubers who have money to jet off on holiday, shop in fancy shops and can afford to go in to a restaurant with their kids and buy them a meal each but you ruined your chance to become youtube rich and you ended up stuck in a house that’s to expensive for you and you’re crying about the price of bin bags or Sarah buying the girls a t-shirt that cost more than £1.80 because you’re wasting what little money you have on stupid things trying to convince people you have money.

Sit the fuck down creepy because you’re embarrassing yourself! 🙄 I can’t wait for the day some guy knocks your teeth down your throat. Let’s see how brave you are then Brokie. Get some help. If an ifam can’t have an opinion on your holiday vlogs without you replying and insinuating that you’d punch someone giving an opinion in the mouth then I dread to think what your kids home life is like off camera. I bet that whole family walks on egg shells around this piece of shit. Imagine being stuck inside four walls all day with this hysterical little rodent?

Wise up Ifam! Chris and Sarah hate vlogging. They’re putting out any old shit and expecting you to watch it. They don’t like you they like your money and want your view even though they stopped putting any effort in to the vlogs a long time ago. Look at this lady sharing an opinion about the content she likes and doesn’t like and then see Chris’ reaction. The reason he’s trying to sell his book is so they can stop vlogging and walk away. Try giving them an honest opinion on their boring content and you’ll see what they think of their loyal ifam. They resent the fact that they have to pick up a camera and film for you. Why do you think they’re so bitter and moan all the time? If money was no object they’d have stopped vlogging. Chris is only desperate to prevent the inevitable and that him going back to work and doing a 9-5 job. On the plus side give it a year and you may see him serving you a Big Mac in maccy Ds so you‘ll be able to see him for free rather than having to buy a £300 doll and attending a meet and greet at scary shortles stable.

View attachment 2456955

He’s not saying “we’ll said” to the lady above. This was a reply to an arse licker ifam who didn’t like the ladies comment. Imagine the bigger youtubers replying like this about a fan who had an opinion? I can hear the views dropping even more! 👂

View attachment 2456956
Consider yourself lucky you have a screen as a medium Chris. My guess is you'll be punched far more than any of us. You odious prat.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Scotblock

VIP Member
Isla chooses those dresses because they’re like what Mila wears. She wants the attention from her mum that Mila gets.
Poor Isla. Both her and Mila look like Sarah has been shopping in the colonial clothing section at the American Doll shop for their clothes.

• Haha

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
How to tell the Inghams don't have management....they are literally smacking that red destruct button 😂 they are fucking about ... lets hope they find out soon enough haha

joelleforest

Here is the video of Esmé riding on the front of the boat.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

PeachyJam

I think it's funny that they talk about living the dream and doing whatever they want and yet their life is dictated by trying to find wifi spots. They spend hours just driving around to try and pinch some free wifi to upload videos and then he's up until 3am editing the next video, even sat in thunderstorms just so he can get wifi. What kind of set for life is that?

If they were truly set for life you would have editors, but not only can they not afford them, they are worried about what will get left in the vlogs, we already see what gets through, imagine all the shite that gets cut out.

• Heart
  • Haha

mags

VIP Member
So hang on a minute. Those ugly Crocs didn't even come with Pat Butcher's earrings already attached??? Are you kidding me???.. Sarah actually CHOSE to buy them as additional embellishment, thinking they'd look good and enhance the clogs. WTAF?!!! 😱

Screenshot_20230917-172921_Chrome.jpg

Also what is she on about, saying that they'd packed tracksuits for that holiday? Somebody's got a short memory! (THAT'S NOT MY FAMILY'S TRACKSUIT!!!)

• Haha
  • Sick

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Can’t get over Isabelle as an adult kicking about 24/7 with her family , used to feel sorry for her but I actually think she chooses to have no job and no friends and enjoys just trooping about with mummy and daddy every day like a 5yr old 🙄 no responsibility and no purpose in life.

Was laughing so hard when she was posing for pictures on that little rental boat with her best friends Esme and Isla , sorry Izzy but your not out on a yacht partying with a crowd of friends in Ibiza 😂

Also nice setup Sarah of Jace sharing his ice cream with Mila , what was he promised another new toy 🙄 to go with his other 100,000
If Jace had dropped his Ice cream the next shot would have been him eating Mila’s 🤨

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Emzykins

VIP Member
The title of the vlog is absolutely vile and just shows what he’s like, he iterally could have written “bump update” but no, he has to be an absolute perv and tempt in all the weirdos on the internet, to stare at his pregnant wife’s bare stomach. Vile

She’s known for 3 weeks that something is going down hill with her pregnancy but STILL chose to drive to the very south of the country during that time??

joelleforest

View attachment 2454157
Father of the year allowing Esme to do this.
My jaw literally dropped when I saw that in the vlog. If the boat wasn’t moving maybe that’d be fine but oh my god, if she fell off? The boat would have gone directly over her, as well as that motor on the back. The waves weren’t small too. She easily could have launched right off. Horrible. Add this to the list, someone. Anyone.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Just heard on the Radio that YouTube are completely demonetising Russel Brand due to the allegations.
Amazing they can do it with high profile figures but Creepy got away completely Scott free. Vile
YouTube need to be inundated with requests to remove people like this creep!

• Heart
  • Wow

Abbvay

VIP Member
He's quick to say that people wouldn't say things if they weren't hiding behind a screen, but does he seriously mean he would say and do the same things in person? Does he realise what would happen if he actually did punch someone in the face because they said they don't like his holiday vlogs? If he went around threatening women because they said he's scamming people?

He wouldn't last 2 minutes in the real world having to deal with people face to face. He would never talk to people how he does online, but most of the people who say things to him and Sarah would say the same to them in real life.

• Heart

qazqaz

£57 for that gift, and she's had it for ages, how grateful.

View attachment 2454118

View attachment 2454116

Mila is absolutely adorable in this clip. Her cheekiness trying to look after she’d closed her eyes 🥰

But Lazy does my head in every time the children get given something new. She never ever lets them explore it, try for themselves, enjoy it. In goes her ugly hand doing everything for them. Every single time they get a new toy. One hand is holding the camera then the other goes in, struggling one-handed to take over from the child. It drives me mad. Let the children find out for themselves you stupid woman. She just can’t help herself 😡

• Angry