Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly52

What man would happily let his heavily pregnant wife drive such a long journey?? She didn't want to, but found excuses for him. He is disgusting!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Wow!!! And they wonder why their views are so low. Look at Chris’ reply. You fucking weirdo, creep. Yes people are too comfortable saying things behind a screen. This is why you Chris Ingham messaged a sixteen year old child and asked her to sneak out of her parents hotel room at night and go skinny dipping with him. He wouldn’t have said that to her in public or her dad would have kicked him around disneyworld!

How fucking triggered are they though! 🤣🤣🤣 The ifam can’t even tell them they prefer the home vlogs without Chris reacting like this. 🙄🤣🤣🤣

Take a fucking seat Creepy. You’d hide behind Mila if somebody confronted you in the street you fucking wimp! You‘re a boring middle aged, tubby, pervy wannabe teenager who nearly cried and looked winded when some teens chased you out of the skate park. You’re not punching anyone in the mouth! 🤣🤣 The reason the ifam find your holiday vlogs boring is because you hide on a field near a lake and don’t move incase you get confronted by somebody who knows what you did. You’ve turned your whole family into a reclusive little cult because you’re scared to go anywhere incase you get confronted. We saw you looking bright red and flustered, whispering about the caravan next door playing music all day and night. You didn’t confront them though did you? No you would have hid in the caravan with the curtains shut and huffed and puffed about them to Sarah like the little coward you are! Billy big balls wanting to punch someone in the mouth over an opinion. Guess what creepy….. nobody likes your holiday vlogs! It’s the same thing every time. Up late and sneaking on to a beach or a riverside close to dark so your children don’t interact with anyone and you don’t get confronted. It comes to something when the ifam prefer the home vlogs because the home vlogs are beyond boring. You are probably the most boring, miserable family on YouTube. The funniest part is that you hate vlogging but have to do it because you’re living above your means. As soon as the vlogs stop you’ll lose everything so you have to get up each morning, pick up a camera and pretend life is good. Every vlog is you and Sarah moaning or complaining about something and being negative. You wish more than anything you could be like the bigger YouTubers who have money to jet off on holiday, shop in fancy shops and can afford to go in to a restaurant with their kids and buy them a meal each but you ruined your chance to become youtube rich and you ended up stuck in a house that’s to expensive for you and you’re crying about the price of bin bags or Sarah buying the girls a t-shirt that cost more than £1.80 because you’re wasting what little money you have on stupid things trying to convince people you have money.

Sit the fuck down creepy because you’re embarrassing yourself! 🙄 I can’t wait for the day some guy knocks your teeth down your throat. Let’s see how brave you are then Brokie. Get some help. If an ifam can’t have an opinion on your holiday vlogs without you replying and insinuating that you’d punch someone giving an opinion in the mouth then I dread to think what your kids home life is like off camera. I bet that whole family walks on egg shells around this piece of shit. Imagine being stuck inside four walls all day with this hysterical little rodent?

Wise up Ifam! Chris and Sarah hate vlogging. They’re putting out any old shit and expecting you to watch it. They don’t like you they like your money and want your view even though they stopped putting any effort in to the vlogs a long time ago. Look at this lady sharing an opinion about the content she likes and doesn’t like and then see Chris’ reaction. The reason he’s trying to sell his book is so they can stop vlogging and walk away. Try giving them an honest opinion on their boring content and you’ll see what they think of their loyal ifam. They resent the fact that they have to pick up a camera and film for you. Why do you think they’re so bitter and moan all the time? If money was no object they’d have stopped vlogging. Chris is only desperate to prevent the inevitable and that him going back to work and doing a 9-5 job. On the plus side give it a year and you may see him serving you a Big Mac in maccy Ds so you‘ll be able to see him for free rather than having to buy a £300 doll and attending a meet and greet at scary shortles stable.

IMG_5191.jpeg

He’s not saying “we’ll said” to the lady above. This was a reply to an arse licker ifam who didn’t like the ladies comment. Imagine the bigger youtubers replying like this about a fan who had an opinion? I can hear the views dropping even more! 👂

IMG_5190.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
That pathetic little gnome has got me so mad with his insta rants.
Who does he think he is?!
He told people to buy his book and they could earn 10k a day, he also said those who purchased would be part of an online community with help and advice.
0 start up costs was his own words.
He then said you need to pay £10 a month to join the community, so it’s gone from 0 to £10 per month.
Then he says to really make a go of it you need to do his course at £400!!
Why is this allowed?
It’s not just misleading, it’s an outright scam!
How is he getting away with this?
Surely there must be somewhere to report this?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
I haven't commented here for ages, but with all of this Russell Brand stuff coming to the surface (especially seeing that YouTube demonetized his account), it made me think about Chris Ingham's history. Good to see YouTube taking the right steps, but I'm still waiting on them to do something about this shitbag.

Now, on to the current MLM scam. I am LOVING seeing this all play out. I have seen many acquaintances go down the MLM route, and they all end the same. He might make a bit more money in the beginning because he has a small legion of vulnerable people to take advantage of, but it won't go any further than that. The reason he is being so aggressive and smug (well, more than usual) is that he has a script to follow. There will be a time in the not so distant future that he won't mention any of this again. Nobody ever got rich and STAYED rich by joining an MLM. They are aimed at poor, desperate and very easily fooled people. Chris Ingham is basically a really ugly Avon lady at the moment, and I, for one, am enjoying watching his desperation 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 54

eyeballs

VIP Member
Isla chooses those dresses because they’re like what Mila wears. She wants the attention from her mum that Mila gets.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Otterwise

VIP Member
I'm sorry but he is fucking irresponsible taking all the children out on that boat. Absolutely no common sense when it comes to safety, especially water safety. Isabelle was the only one who bothered holding onto Mila.

Twat vlogged whilst hitting that throttle. Mila and Jace are light enough to be flung from it going over slightly choppy waves. How do you save a child who accidently lands in water, whilst simultaneously keeping your other children safe?

• Sad
Reactions: 51

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
I remember him tampering with the lock on the two girls bedroom window in that cabin so he could sneak up and scare them. 🚩
Aye he unlocked the window in the girls bedroom before they went to bed. His plan was to break in like some fucking NIGHT STALKER and scare the hell out of them. Look at his face when he did it. Pure wrong bastard.

Screenshot 2022-07-29 163440.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
I think everyone is getting too excited for no reason. Creepy describes every boring/average vlog, where they literally do nothing, as epic. So him saying "no one will believe what is coming" means nothing. He's probably found somewhere that sells Spar potatoes in the UK.
He'll also be wetting himself at all the attention it's getting on here and having everyone guessing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
I'm also very concerned that he's been doing the same to Isabelle afterall it appears that he's been grooming her for years.
Remember when he hid under her bed and used to sleep in her bed when she wasn't there.
I'd be very surprised if he's not doing this and worse to her hence her lack of independence and education.
Schools are often quick to pick up on things like this.
It's clearly not a what you could call a normal step dad daughter relationship.
He's a perverted bastard no two ways about it. Can you imagine walking in to this situation . I don't know about anyone else but there would be a 6ft un-marked grave in my back garden.

Screenshot 2022-08-25 002726.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 003349.png
Screenshot 2022-08-25 003349.png

• Sick
  • Angry

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Your going from strength to strength Christopher😂😂😂
He responded to it 🤣 The fact he’s tried to use that argument is even worse. If you have been doing it 8+ years then very simple mistakes like that shouldn’t happen at all you fool 🤡 He’s a proper dickhead, why can’t he just accept he’s made a mistake and be polite. He’s got a real bee in his bonnet especially towards females and it’s vile.

Attachments

• Haha

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Evil bastards! In todays vlog they get the children an ice cream. Mila drops hers so Jace is sharing. Mila then tries to pick her ice cream up because she wants her own and gets told not to because it’s dirty before Sarah goes on about how cute it is that they’ve shared. If your kid drops a full ice cream while you’re still standing outside the ice cream shop, buy her another. I thought these brokies were set for life? 🙄

Stingy fuckers! Look at her little disappointed face. 🥺 If it was Jace who’d dropped his ice cream he’d have got another. Remember when they said Mila doesn’t like ice cream so they don’t buy her them? 🙄

IMG_5175.jpeg

IMG_5176.jpeg

IMG_5177.jpeg

That face you make when daddy is a brokie who spent your ice cream money on a Lidl dingy.

IMG_5178.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry

Impleo

VIP Member
I guess Sarah's rant about exposing people '1 by 1' (one by one, Sarah) was because Creepy was in her ear - they stand no chance. He's been threatening it for five years and ends up looking a total tit. Next up there's going to be a skate by the po-po, like the old days.

I'm just glad that the conversation around the Inghams continues, wherever that may be from.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Control freak Chris can't stand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

joelleforest

The fact that Chris told Isabelle to get her septum pierced and LIE to Sarah about it (“just tell her it’s fake, she would never know” etc), ….Proves he lies to Sarah’s face daily. He knows how stupid she is. (Granted I also think she should have just done it but…to tell Isabelle to lie about it to Sarah is super telling) A+ chap he is.

Reactions: 49