Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soozy2k18

Can’t get over Isabelle as an adult kicking about 24/7 with her family , used to feel sorry for her but I actually think she chooses to have no job and no friends and enjoys just trooping about with mummy and daddy every day like a 5yr old 🙄 no responsibility and no purpose in life.

Was laughing so hard when she was posing for pictures on that little rental boat with her best friends Esme and Isla , sorry Izzy but your not out on a yacht partying with a crowd of friends in Ibiza 😂

Also nice setup Sarah of Jace sharing his ice cream with Mila , what was he promised another new toy 🙄 to go with his other 100,000

Reactions: 46

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Also explains why Jace was terrified when he spilt some food on the table. Blokes a bully with women and children. I despise him. His downfall can’t come soon enough for me
The child sucked up a spilt drink off the table incase his dad saw it! That’s not normal behaviour! If that doesn’t raise warning signs I don’t know what does. He is a bully. Those kids are scared to get crumbs anywhere. He’s usually manically hoovering the clean floor at all hours. At 18 Izzy has only just started putting up posters in her room and this is probably because the creep is scared of her marking “his walls.” He’s a controlling piece of shit.

I don’t know why Sarah lets him get away with so much. She lets him spend her children’s money on whatever he wants and then she sits in the car saying he’ll kill her because she’s bought some tat from B&M. Most women would have been gone when they found out he asked a sixteen year old to go skinny dipping. Years later and she’s had 3 more kids with him and still lets him rule over “his” house and her children. She’s a lazy, sour faced, miserable, sisterwife bitch but I still don’t get what she sees in him. He messages sixteen year old girls, he cheated on her with an ifam. He looks like the child catcher and little Nicky’s love child. He’s selfish, controlling and spends all their money on shit. He left a huge fucking sweat skid mark down a kids slide ffs and he smells like cheese pasty! What’s to like? 🤔🤣

Clean slide!

IMG_5193.jpeg

A sweat skid mark!!! 🤢🤮

IMG_5192.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Abbvay

VIP Member
The only reason he's made a small amount of money from any of this is because he has followers who are strangers and range from being vulnerable and trust him after watching him for years, to just not very clever.

If I bought into this shit I don't have anyone that I can sell it on to, which is why the average person won't make anything. For a start, if I tell my family and friends that I'm making £10k a day, they will tell me that they know I am not. If I want them to give me money to help them make £10k a day too, they would ask why if it's so easy can't I just tell them. You don't charge family and friends for sharing some ideas with them.

In fact if it's now become acceptable to do this then I'm not going to be helpful and pass information on such as special offers in shops that I know are relevant to certain people. Instead of sending my mum a message telling her the cat food she buys is on offer in Asda, I'm going to say "I have knowledge of something that will save you £££££. Send me £10 (a day for the rest of your life) and for this one day only I will share!" Then if she pays me £400 I will let her share the information with others. New business plan, I'm officially leaving the matrix.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Putting aside what an awful woman Sarah is, I think it’s dreadful that at almost 36 weeks (which she wouldn’t have been when this was vlogged) she’s been dragged from one caravan site to another. He should have done the decent thing and cut the holiday short to get her home when she was feeling out of sorts on the day they arrived. He has no respect for her at all.Dumped on the beach whilst he goes off and endangers the lives of their other children and Izzy.

This doing everything as a family needs to stop - it’s bloody weird, controlling and completely unnecessary. She didn’t need to go down to the beach at all. She could’ve stayed back at the van with Prinny & Mila & plonked her arse on the sofa if she chose - Mila would have been safe playing on the floor of the van.

We know they’ve made it home without any drama but that could have been a very different story - almost 5 hrs drive from home on a good run. That is irresponsible parenting at its finest for many reasons.

• Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
The thing that’s struck me about the accusations in the Russell Brand matter is that Chris should keep looking over his shoulder
if he thinks he’s got away with his pervy ways he hasn’t
There is no way that he has stopped. It might not be with an underage girl but his ex-mate said he had an addiction to hooking up with women on tinder behind his wife's back. He's a sociopath with an addictive personality, a pathological liar. He cheated on her all through their relationship until it all went public in 2018, didn't matter if she was pregnant or at home looking after his children, he was cheating. I would bet money that he's cheated on her in the last 4 years.

Although he likes younger girls, he also likes vulnerable ones. I think the next scandal will come from girls he's taken advantage of, no matter their age and Sarah will forgive him, again.

• Sick
  • Heart

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Why are people on here so angry today 😂
I’m due on, my toilet seat decided Sunday was a good day to have the hinge break, I’ve got a spot the size of big frank on my fore head and I’ve got no chocolate in the house 😂 other then that IM FINEEEEEEEEE
(Quietly sits in the corner hormonal crying)
But I do have this fur ball to cuddle - ps excuse his harness- he’d just rolled in the grass

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
It makes me so mad how he acts like anyone working a ‘normal’ job is an idiot. I’m sure most of us here work fulfilling jobs that benefit society. We pay our way and have good relationships with family and friends and a decent work life balance. So I’ll stay in my matrix thanks

• Heart
God his language is so derogatory and discriminatory towards women…you would think raising 5 girls he would want to be a better role model for them.

I’m torn by this whole new hard/Gangsta man persona he is suddenly portraying. He is coming across like he is really loosing his shit and it does seem to be escalating which with young children in the house is quite terrifying, however I know most of these MLM have a script and narrative to play and can’t help but think this sudden “big man” (lolz) persona is part of it.

He’s always thought he should be treated above his station…the very important pilot rather than the reality of the airport maintenance man, the skateboarding movie star as opposed to the bagboy that everyone unfollowed and how can we forget his squeaky little voice piping up with “bbbbut…im famous” to the kayak guy in Scotland.

He is a wanna narcissist without any real power other than a bunch of under 16 to gob off to in the wee small hours of the night.

He is absolutely nothing.

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
I’ve reported that one insta story as hate speech. He’s only said what he has because the user name implies she’s a female 😡

Reactions: 43
The rodent went in hard on him and provided evidence that creepys competition from the sale of his books was totally faked. I wonder if he’s had some ASA email. He reckoned he was reporting him

• Haha
  • Wow

Big frank

VIP Member
Ahhh…….looks like it’s directed at the rodent to me. To my knowledge he’s the only one who re-streams their boring vlogs
I can't stand the rodent but he's a commentary channel like many others on YouTube. Granted he's come out with some creepy shit about Lazy, but he's just a commentary channel. The reason creepy hates him so much is because he's their most persistent hater and he knows he's not intimidated by him. I'd love to seen creepy try to try and take the rodent to court and explain why his mother instigated a rumour that the rodent is a n. I'd pay to watch those hearings 😂😂

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
Is this fucker having a nervous breakdown. Talking about taking that channel that used their vlogs to court 😂 They really hate folk talking about them don’t they. Oh and Chris people come for you “hard” because you are a dirty, greasy wee pedalo!! No other reason than that. I hope YouTube fake you off the channel next you n. And your Kim Jong Un lookalikey, enabling wife!!! She’s vile and repulsive as well.

• Haha

Puppet

VIP Member
He must be broke af
Yep, they're up to their eyeballs in debt and are constantly borrowing to pay off what they already owe.

I suspect the house will be the next thing to go. They'll claim they're downsizing to spend more time on the open road (or some other bullshit) but the reality is they can't afford to pay the huge mortgage on the property.

This is why Jace couldn't take it when he was corrected at the opticians. They have all got to a stage when they can't hear anyone else's opinion without getting defensive, which for Chris means he immediately gets aggressive.

They chose to put their family and life in public view, of course people will have an opinion about it. The simple solution would just be to stop.
Also explains why Jace was terrified when he spilt some food on the table. Blokes a bully with women and children. I despise him. His downfall can’t come soon enough for me

• Heart