Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Ruth1983
1694818703056.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are still on a two week holiday in Devon with Sarah 35 weeks pregnant and no hospital bag (which they forgot and couldn't be bothered to go back for). She has been experiencing Braxton Hicks. They debated going home but decided to stay.
- Chris had a rant outside the caravan in the dead of night about "knob'eds". Then he had the audacity to complain about the noise the people in the neighbouring caravan made during the daytime.
- The Inghams went to World of Country Life and the kids screamed at some deer. Chris left pee/sweat skid marks on the slide.
- Chris click baited buying a boat. It was an Aldi inflatable kayak. He wants to buy a static caravan.
- Isla has been wearing the same clothes for several days.
- Chris can't spell. Or run. He's scared of lightning lightening.
- Sarah thinks she's found out some juicy info about a hater. She has been busy photoshopping herself once again.
- Chris has been throwing the clown emojis about again so several Tattlers changed their profile pictures to a clown in his honour.

Hi Steve 👋 You sexy little 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡.

1694818223054.png

Credit to @arthur shandy, @curious cookie jar and @mags.
1694818340944.png
1694818512330.png
1694818551746.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Watching the Channel 4 dispatches episode on Russell Brand. They've literally just said...

"It shouldn't be legal for a 16 year old to have a relationship with someone in their 30's".

You hear that, Chris Ingham? You hearing it all?! TAKE. FUCKING. NOTE. YOU. N0NCEY. PRICK.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Why’s ah Trina living in a council house when her brother in law knows the secrets to making 10k a day?
Why’s he not helped her set up her own seven figure business?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Why would anybody take financial advice from someone who looks like he got dressed out of the lost property bin? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Hi chris

time to start posting in here with all of us other brokies.

To be fair, I do believe that a lot of us in here earn more money than you are and I doubt that many of us are set for life. But neither are you, you clown.
I’m almost certain that I, as a WOMAN who works hard, make more than you. Working a 9-5 that actually helps out our society, as I work with children who have been neglected, abused and mistreated like yours, you sad little man. Your children will need someone like me sooner or later, so you’re welcome. I’ll happily stay in the matrix and out of your shit hole, so that I can continue to help these children.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Puppet

VIP Member
Chris Ingham - "Some idiots need attention, they crave it."

I know he was talking about someone else in the instagram clip, but does anyone else find it funny that he's describing himself there without even realising it. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Sarah going in to great detail about why she wants to go home early, screams that it is a completely different reason to the one she's waffled on and on about.

A simple I'm struggling with the pregnancy, and I want to be in my own home. Would suffice.

The area they visited is beautiful, but not suitable for a heavily pregnant woman imo. The hills are steep, and to go to other places in the area requires a good 15 to 30 minute drive.

On another note - has the creepy one been banned from driving? It is really weird that he made his heavily pregnant wife, who admitted to having painful hips, drive all the way there and back.

• Wow
Reactions: 61

PeachyJam

What the actual fuck have I just watched? Literally letting Mila and Jace bounce around a speedboat in choppy waters. Isobelle more interested in taking selfies than making sure her 2 year old sister is safe. No words for these morons
I disagree, she was the only one on that boat looking out for those kids. She had a hand on Mila holding her and was the one telling Jace to get back from the edge as Chris was just woohooing without a care in the world. Isabelle looked terrified, especially when he broke the emergency cord.

That whole boat trip was a disaster, no one wanted to be on it but Chris and he was having some sort of manic episode, telling the kids over and over again that this will be what next years summer will be as they're getting a boat even if Sarah says no. He kept trying to convince them of how cool it would be and they were just meekly nodding along.

To add insult to injury he decided to tell Jace they were sailing to Disneyland Paris, so of course Jace gets excited and Isabelle is trying to calmly say to him that "it's too far Jace" to try and help him not get disappointed but Chris keeps saying, nope we're going and Isabelle just looks deflated.

Earlier in the day Isla said Isabelle snapped because she was asked to put on Jace's shoes, that girl has no life, she's just expected to run after her poor siblings and it is clearly getting to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
How the actual fuck do you come to the conclusion that it is a good idea to go out on a boat with all your children and leave your POOR POOR heavily pregnant wife ashore? Anything could have happened. Chris is definitely having either a mid life crisis or manic episodes. He really isn't right at all.
Those poor children are so socially stunted now that their actual grip on reality has slipped.
Not one of the 6 people on that boat would have known what to do if there had been a serious incident.

• Sad

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Just heard on the Radio that YouTube are completely demonetising Russel Brand due to the allegations.
Amazing they can do it with high profile figures but Creepy got away completely Scott free. Vile

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Ruth1983

VIP Member
No vat til over £85k?? I’m supposed to earn £10k a day? So just over a week “free” then????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Chris on his stories going on about having to wake up Monday morning to go to work 🥱 If people didn’t get up to go to work you fool, you’d have no maternity services available to your wife when the time comes. You’d have no one to sell you anything you need, heck you’d not even have had the train staff on duty today to go on your ‘world mission’ if they didn’t get up to carry out a service for their passengers. Everytime he spouts the shit he does it winds me up thinking about what his children have to go through on a daily basis because of his selfishness.

Christopher - here is a message for you to read, you don’t vlog on Sunday’s normally so whatever you tell Sarah you are doing tonight it won’t be editing. What makes what you’ve said in your stories all the more funnier is that whilst you are trying to knock those who are at work Mon-Fri, when your household wakes up you have to pick up a camera and vlog from morning to night 6 days a week. You will then stay awake until the early hours sitting through that bore fest to put together 20 minutes of footage if lucky whilst normal folk are tucked up cosy in their beds 🤡🤡🤣

When I get up tomorrow morning I can have a peaceful day at home. My partner will be off to work because his 9-5 earns enough to support our family without selling our kids out and when he leaves work that’s his job done for the day. Our children will be spending time with friends at school - in between learning they will be playing, chatting about what they’ve got up to at the weekend and whatever else & then home to play with their friends out the front. They are doing all the things children should be doing. Unlike your poor children who have to perform throughout the day and agree to back up whatever lies have been fabricated for the camera on that particular day but also live the isolated lives they do - siblings are siblings, they should be allowed friends as well :(

We may be one of the millions who do live in what you consider ‘the matrix’ but at least we are happy in doing so. I can sleep at night knowing my children haven’t been put online in compromising outfits or positions and I’ve not shared their most intimate details. Hope this scam is worth it Chris-Ingham because when it all goes tits up you’ve only got yourself to blame when you are back to doing whatever job you can find to fund 5 kids, your adult step daughter and your wife’s shopping addictions. I know what life I would rather lead. Money makes life easier but it doesn’t buy you true happiness - that comes from the people around you.

• Heart
Reactions: 56