The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice Isla literally pulling her own teeth to get noticed by the yapping big one in the caravan (lodge)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
A female teacher has used Chris Ingham as part of a lesson for her class - I actually have no words about that one!
The other lady seems to comment all sorts of compliments on his insta regularly as well 🤢
Well done that teacher! If only my teachers had shown me clips of a fat greasy nonce mincing about on his roller boots, then maybe I could have grown up to be a top G and earning 10k a day by ripping off gullible fools.

Daredevil, my fat arse! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm 99.9% certain that the Spa which Lazy & Isabelle went to was the "HarSpa" at the Harbour Hotel, Sidmouth. It's about 9 miles from the caravan site though, so if that's the hotel they've been nicking WiFi from, the freeloaders have been doing an 18 mile round trip every time they need to upload.....surely not?!

The scumbags have once again blatantly broken privacy rules though, filming to upload (not just for personal use) and in restricted areas. 🤬

That place actually looks quite nice (4 stars) and especially the outdoor pool, which they swerved. I'm guessing that Isabelle panicked because it wasn't empty and either she's awkward around other people or just knew it'd be difficult to vlog without complaints.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What clips? Him on his little skate rail? Jumping off the small bit of a cliff?

Daredevil please 🤣.

If my daugther came home and told me he had been a part of a lesson I'd be sending an email with links to the teacher.
While holding his nose hahah

• Haha
So did they all go and drive to this carpark just to upload? If so that must have been very boring for all the kids

Reactions: 17
Him skating on a rail in the middle of a road? Yep. Excellent lesson right there.
Not to mention illegally skating on various properties as well, like the uni.
Taking your family in a broken down van to the artic circle leaving your youngest permanently marked on her face.

The only thing to be learnt is to NOT DO IT.

When I was at school we had lovely videos of things like kids with their toys going to play on pylons, curdling screams and fried toys to warn us off doing stuff; there were similar ones about playing on railway lines and fires. Always the screams and decapitated/burnt toys.

Not sure what’s worse, and I spent years having nightmares about those safety videos!!

Reactions: 26
If a teacher thinks he’s inspiring then safeguarding need to get involved. He’s a gutless little nonce.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
That teacher's comment must be a joke...surely. Poor Danny MacAskill, being lumped in with Delonge. MacAskill is a professional stunt cyclist - one of (if not the) best in the world.

Honestly, please go and have a look at what he can do and then come back and tell me that that teacher is not a troll! 🙏

Reactions: 31
Please tell me those comments for Creepy were written by him under another fake name, no sane person would actually write that to a 🤡 like him.

If they are real, he'll be strutting about the campsite thinking he's a boss G and wanting to rub it in the trolls faces. I wonder how old the female teacher is, he'll probably be sliding into her DMs if she is young enough.

Please tell me those comments for Creepy were written by him under another fake name, no sane person would actually write that to a 🤡 like him.
Either way, the real daredevil, MacAskill, has been tagged and must be feeling pretty damn insulted!

Whether genuine comments or not, it's actually hilarious that Chris Delonge accepted the compliment and ran with it, the giddy little goblin. What an ego. 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A female teacher has used Chris Ingham as part of a lesson for her class - I actually have no words about that one!
The other lady seems to comment all sorts of compliments on his insta regularly as well 🤢
This needs raising with the school, unbelievable that a teacher is using this vile tool as a role model for young students.

Reactions: 29

If they are real, he'll be strutting about the campsite thinking he's a boss G and wanting to rub it in the trolls faces. I wonder how old the female teacher is, he'll probably be sliding into her DMs if she is young enough.
its probably one of his mums sock accounts just like the one on lazys who claimed she was a teacher and she was doing a great job of home schooling 🤣

honestly, these fuckers have less than zero credibility outside of their own family and even that’s debatable

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This needs raising with the school, unbelievable that a teacher is using this vile tool as a role model for young students.
I don't know whether they're real or not but Creepy seems to be particularly would up by the trolls at the moment. Probably his weird way of thinking he's getting one up on everyone 🤡 🤡

If not, the teacher might want to read this from a social worker who actually used to skate with Chris. Perhaps the teacher could do with a refresher course on online safety because Chris Ingham is one big red flag (hence, Chris, why many of us are 'obsessed' with you)

Screenshot 2023-09-10 12.12.19.png

Screenshot 2023-09-10 12.12.03.png

(Whoever has been updating the wiki- thank you)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
"This week kids we are viewing clips of a music legend and the original G, Gary Glitter. We will then discuss his contribution to popular music and his outreach work with children in third world countries".

Wtaf is wrong with these people fangirling an actual nonce, you would expect a teacher to have a better understanding of child safeguarding.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t want to scaremonger but this teacher could even be his new so-called troll-hunter pal, setting quite a clever trap. I wouldn't rise to it, personally.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No mention of any of the kids doing their schooling. Have they forgotten schools returned at start of September. Esme looks bored to tears. Why do they think so little of education.
To be fair, home education in the UK doesn't have to follow the curriculum or term dates but yeah, they don't educate them at all really

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.