The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly and a first car doesn’t have to be expensive I don’t know about others but mine was a small used hatchback because you’re expected to get a few bumps in the beginning and my friends had similar all you need is a safe little runaround.
As others have said if they were serious they would have bought her a crash course or at least a course or lessons they’re home now with lazy due to give birth so it would be the perfect time.
Yep, first car doesn’t have to be anything extravagant, you can pick up a good little first time car for under 1k, should be pocket change to them. But as she is scared of even opening an envelope, I would have got her a block of lessons first to see how she takes to being on the road, and perhaps the Highway code dvd/book so she can study that.

Reactions: 23
The only one of those three presents that Isabelle seemed remotely interested in was the concert tickets, which was also a present for creepy and Esme. Lazy gets a present - a spa day, and what does Isla get? That poor girl.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Im so glad Esme is going with them. It gave me such a bad feeling the two of them going to a concert. I reckon it was Sarah’s idea. She seemed so uncomfortable when Izzy was leaning on Chris a few vlogs ago. Rightfully so.

Reactions: 22
Isla not old enough?? Wtf i watch metal bands that bring kids up on stage younger than Isla...

Reactions: 21
The only thing cute in that vlog was Mila when she said about her wee wee. Others have said it and I agree, I can't believe she was made by Creepy and Lazy and I really hope she doesn't get ruined by them but unfortunately she will.

If I was Isabelle I would have said "why would I go and look at cars when I can't drive?" Maybe she can have an imaginary car to go with the imaginary boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They won’t get her a car, if they’d wanted to they’d have had that decision leading up to her birthday about what cars she likes and choose something suitable. This will be to please the iFam and keep them cushty but excuses will be made.

Can’t believe he’s bought her concert tickets - he said they are going on a little trio road trip, I skimmed through but who’s the 3rd person? Why did it have to be from ‘Dad’ - why couldn’t it be from them both? It’s grim really knowing his history 🤢
Whose concert r they going to? I couldn’t make out what she said 😕

Reactions: 6
No balloons, cheap banners and no special presents. Just a load of tat. The same tat she gets every year. Set for life? She didn’t even get real crocs on her 18th birthday. I hope Isabelle’s wish was to break free from the clutches of her awful parents 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 31
The only thing cute in that vlog was Mila when she said about her wee wee.
She's so advanced compared to Jace. I know you shouldn't compare children and they all develop at their own pace. But Lazy was determined to tell everyone that Jace was the cleverest most advanced dinky dot ever, yet things like Mila's toilet training highlight just how far behind he is.

Reactions: 29
Yep, first car doesn’t have to be anything extravagant, you can pick up a good little first time car for under 1k, should be pocket change to them. But as she is scared of even opening an envelope, I would have got her a block of lessons first to see how she takes to being on the road, and perhaps the Highway code dvd/book so she can study that.
Exactly what my parents thought at the time they said build up your no claims be careful and we will help you get a better car because insurance is extortionate for new young drivers, why would they let her choose something more expensive I call bs on the whole thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I‘m not set for life but my kids got a car and driving lessons when they were 17. Driving is a life skill, like swimming to us, so it wasn’t even negotiable. They loved having their freedom. My parents did the same for us when we were 17. I don’t understand why they have done this for Isabelle, other than to stick two fingers up at us, because she’s not even had one driving lesson. I bet they’re going to get her either a Fiat 500 or a Mini. They’re so predictable.

I wasn’t well and wasn’t sleeping a while back so my eldest bought me a Neom diffuser and some Neom oils, just because. He‘s not set for life or earning £10k a day either. I’ll have to text him and let him know that for the Gs!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No balloons, cheap banners and no special presents. Just a load of tat. The same tat she gets every year. Set for life? She didn’t even get real crocs on her 18th birthday. I hope Isabelle’s wish was to break free from the clutches of her awful parents 😩
Cheap banners sellotaped to the caravan wall , guinea pigs cage on the carpet. I'd be fuming if I was the caravan owner

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don’t believe for one second that they will buy her a car when they get back but, even if they genuinely intend to, how idiotic can you be to let her be involved in the process when she can’t bloody drive!!!?! It is the most ridiculous suggestion ever - it’s so important to be able to test drive your own car if you don’t want a car as a surprise!!! So she’s involved simply to choose what it looks like? That’s the least important part of the purchase, the girl can’t even free-wheel a car down a driveway let alone test drive one. If the car isn’t an 18th birthday surprise then the smartest thing to do would be to teach her to drive, get her learners/drivers and THEN make a properly informed decision on a first car. Idiots!
You are assuming she will get a real car, I'm assuming it will be a one like Jace had, they can race around the garden for her driving lessons.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
she seemed genuinely excited about the gig… why not give her the option of going with friends? Does Esme even like the band?

we all know everything has been very last minute but it’s the way she keeps telling Izzy - I was gonna do this but I didn’t because we were so busy. Sorry but you start thinking about things like that months in advance and telling her you were too busy just shows what little care went into the birthday.

The car vlog will either be delayed for ages because they were busy or will come quickly so they can get the views. But I don’t see her being in a rush to learn to drive. I think she’s too nervous/shy to learn. No hate because I know I was the same.
Sarah and Chris will end up running around in it.

Also - why not a nice piece of jewellery? I know it’s not all about the brands but when you “have” the money for expensive and well made pieces to mark a special occasion (especially for someone who’s so sentimental) why not do it???

Reactions: 27
my heart absolutely broke for Isla when Chris gave izzy her present from him.she smiled but was clearly gutted she wasn't invited. And you just know they haven't thought to do something for her too. Esme screaming with excitement just rubbed it in. That poor little girl.
Is there an age restriction on concerts? Poor kid

Reactions: 6
Master Resell Rights is his next scam venture, coming in the next few days.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Arghhhhh.....No please no!!! They cannot like 'bring me the horizon ' I've been a fan for near on 20 years and seen them as many times, if not more, those things have tarnished my joy of them now, honestly.

And as for the 40 million CUTES, please educate yourselves, there are so many other words you can use, but you are all so illiterate, there is a big wide world out there you know!
Finally, what's with the page counting? Text sizes are different in each book, the amount of pages mean nought!

Reactions: 24
The fact that she is going to that gig with her step dad and her little sister who isn’t even into that kind of music shows that she has nobody else to go with. As they claim to earn so much money they could afford to buy a few tickets, transport and a nights stay for her and her mates to go and have a brillIant time. It’s really sad.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.