The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the heck does Lazy manage to do that fake laugh "huh huh huh huh huh" after every sentence? Is it a weird habit she has and why do the rest of them not tell her to STFU?

Creepy doing the dad thing of saying "You're not going out in that" to some underwear style tops.
Well tough mate she's 18 and can wear what she wants, not that she goes anywhere though, you're not her dad so can't tell her what to do and it was your oaf of a wife who bought them.
Secretly he'll love them and can't wait till he gets to edit the vlogs with her wearing them. 🤢🤢

As expected everything is SOOOOO CUTTTTTEEEE.

Reactions: 44
Anyone else spot King Jace with the baby bottle (filled with tea, I think) at the start of the vlog? Keep it classy, Minghams.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Wonder what’s happened within the vlog that needed editing out. I doubt any of her presents are exciting - they will be faced with hate from dedicated iFam if it’s a crappy haul for her 18th.
They forgot that when the “haters” asking about driving lessons, lazy replied the birthday vlog hasn’t been put up (implying she did) so she told creepy to quickly edit in fake driving lessons with a fake open mouth reaction, but he forgot.

Reactions: 19
Poor Isla. That was so cruel to do that to her, especially on camera. Did you see her face? "Sorry Isla you're not old enough".... she should have been warned before at the very least.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Poor Isla. That was so cruel to do that to her, especially on camera. Did you see her face? "Sorry Isla you're not old enough".... she should have been warned before at the very least.
There was a cut directly after I’m sure she was crying

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
So she got a bunch of IOU’s for her birthday. I guess she can get in line behind Isla’s room “renovation.” Esme has the right idea just sending a list. Good grief.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
That was cruel to do that to poor Isla. End of. Pair of cunts
They really don’t like Isla do they? Her birthday gifts were bloody dire and she’s always left out, it’s horrible to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
So she got crocs while other kids get real DM boots or Nike air trainers etc lol
Gets a car but she needs driving lessons and has to past her theory
A bratz doll lol
But never saw any big bank account cash for the years of working on YouTube sure Sarah and the n said she will get at 18 does she now have to wait till she’s 21

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Sarah buys gifts like she’s still a child herself. Piles of cheap shite instead of one or two decent thoughtful gifts. Highlighter tape and stamper pens for an 18th?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Sarah said she was glad Isabelle didn't get the piercing because she'd bought the spa day treat and she couldn't have got it wet.

Note it was always Sarah running into the piercing shops and being 'told' it couldn't be done...

Possible lies do we think?

• Heart
Just skimmed through and they have gave her a keyring and said that they are buying her a car but they want her to come with them to choose one 🤷‍♀️
I don’t believe for one second that they will buy her a car when they get back but, even if they genuinely intend to, how idiotic can you be to let her be involved in the process when she can’t bloody drive!!!?! It is the most ridiculous suggestion ever - it’s so important to be able to test drive your own car if you don’t want a car as a surprise!!! So she’s involved simply to choose what it looks like? That’s the least important part of the purchase, the girl can’t even free-wheel a car down a driveway let alone test drive one. If the car isn’t an 18th birthday surprise then the smartest thing to do would be to teach her to drive, get her learners/drivers and THEN make a properly informed decision on a first car. Idiots!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope he gets some tit shouted at him at the BMTH gig. He will stick out like a sore thumb.
Why not let her go with her friends or even just her and Esme (which would be allowed seeing as she’s now an adult)

Reactions: 30
Nothing says "set for life, 10k a month" like a bunch of non-existent gifts and a plastic mushroom from Temu.

• Haha
Sarah said she was glad Isabelle didn't get the piercing because she'd bought the spa day treat and she couldn't have got it wet.

Note it was always Sarah running into the piercing shops and being 'told' it couldn't be done...

Possible lies do we think?
I call BS. Septum’s can be done in a lot of places. I guarantee it. Sarah obviously went to standard ear piercing shops that still use guns (dangerous, blunt force trauma). I live in rural Wales and I recently had my septum done and the 12 studios I checked out each did septum’s it was just a case of picking where I felt comfortable the most. Lies. Just lies. Always lies.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.