The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If a teacher thinks he’s inspiring then safeguarding need to get involved. He’s a gutless little nonce.
I'm actually disgusted that a teacher would use him in a lesson plan. She has quite a public social media profile. Why would ANYONE professional do such a foolish thing?

Reactions: 28
If I were lazy & creepy I would be seriously worried in the weight Isabelle has lost that’s a lot of weight she’s lost
I remember being that slim. Well tbf I don't really remember because at the time I didn't know it. I was 5ft 10 with size nine and half feet and always felt like an enormous, clumsy moose. But I look at piccys from back then now and think "Damn I wish I'd known".

:confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm actually disgusted that a teacher would use him in a lesson plan. She has quite a public social media profile. Why would ANYONE professional do such a foolish thing?
Can someone not contact the school? If my son or daughter had a teacher using a certified nonce as a “positive” example I would be going straight in to the head teachers office 🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
I remember being that slim. Well tbf I don't really remember because at the time I didn't know it. I was 5ft 10 with size nine and half feet and always felt like an enormous, clumsy moose. But I look at piccys from back then now and think "Damn I wish I'd known".

Same. I had all the jokes about mum and dad putting me in a grow bag at nights. My best friends parents affectionately referred to me as Bean as in string bean. I did learn pretty quickly that I looked a lot older than I was and used it to my advantage though

Reactions: 12
If that "teacher" isn't Creepy's Ma on a sock account and actually exists, she wants locking up for her own safety as well as the safety of her class. She obviously has serious visual issues as well as a major loss of cognitive function. Talk about needing your bump's felt. Creepy & Danny MacAskill in the same category of sporting abilities? She's having a bleeping laugh.

Just in case anyone doesn't know who Danny MacAskal is, let me show you.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
The comments about his skating are taking the piss, surely. My seven year old can do more on his skateboard than Chris does on his skates 🤣🤣
they’re cringey af, he’s so obsessed with acting young, trying to look young (attracting the younger crowd) he actually knocks me sick, he needs to get a wash, take off that beanie and grow a f****** beard and dress his age, vile vile man.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Isabelles 18th birthday has been spun out over the last 2 or 3 weeks and her birthday has came and went and the only people she's seen is creepys mum n dad and big Sarah's sister Katrina 😱 shocked... Nahhh it's 3 ppl more than I thought would be involved in the big 18th birthday

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
they’re cringey af, he’s so obsessed with acting young, trying to look young (attracting the younger crowd) he actually knocks me sick, he needs to get a wash, take off that beanie and grow a f****** beard and dress his age, vile vile man.
If he took his hat off and grew a beard, he’d be a ringer for Groundskeeper Willie
IMG_0275.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Isabelles 18th birthday has been spun out over the last 2 or 3 weeks and her birthday has came and went and the only people she's seen is creepys mum n dad and big Sarah's sister Katrina 😱 shocked... Nahhh it's 3 ppl more than I thought would be involved in the big 18th birthday
What do you mean, she’s a social butterfly 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Yep
Me to 5ft 11 size 9 feet and size 6-8 but that’s how I was I didn’t lose loads of weight I was build that way not so much now I’m 60 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We all expected her to stuck with the immediate family, but I think the most surprising thing has been the lack of messages / tags / shares from anyone. I knew she had become really isolated but to not even recieve any messages or be tagged in any posts is really eye opening. It takes seconds to write something, and yet there was nothing. Heck I'm as lazy as they come and even I send a birthday message to distant relatives, ex colleagues, old uni friends etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Well done that teacher! If only my teachers had shown me clips of a fat greasy nonce mincing about on his roller boots, then maybe I could have grown up to be a top G and earning 10k a day by ripping off gullible fools.

Daredevil, my fat arse! :ROFLMAO:

🙋🏻‍♀️ “Miss, why does that man look like he is holding in a wee when he is skating?”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a weird comparison that teacher made. I have often met Danny MacAskill's dad back on Skye; he's a nice boy and a grafter at that. Everyone is so proud of him. He's talented (though part of it is he has no danger chip! The stunts he pulls can be insane) but also genuinely works hard to improve all the time. He has earnt every penny of his sponsorship and every second of screen time. The absolute opposite of Creepy, who has been badly wheeling and dealing his underwhelming living to date with no discernible skills or personality, and now the mortgage has gone up has branched out into scamming and theft instead. They really couldn't be further apart 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.