The Ingham Family #302 Facebook lies, what a surprise, your chuldren are clearly not dinky dot size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presumed they were going to dump the broken down Range Rover on her so they could boast that they got her a Range Rover for her 18th but no it’s worse than that they got her NOTHING just a load of broken promises no nose piercing, no car, no friends, no life it’s tragic!!!

The older girl from dadvsgirls seems to live an amazing life with her friends and parting and doing A levels I believe she flew all the way to the family holiday on her own as she had things to do at home. Imagine Izzy getting on a bus on her own let alone flying round the world!!

So for Izzy’s birthday-lazy got a day at a spa and creepy and Esme get to ho to a concert and Izzy got a key ring

Reactions: 26
I was a totally shy teen but even I managed Leeds Fest with a mate. Not camping, though, cos that's hell.
Izzy is scared of her own shadow and they've made her like that. Lazy saying she's a homebird but Creepy saying she's a social butterfly. I'd say she's actually a moth, and she's drawn to the lightbulb that is Mingham Manor.
I can't see her escaping before she's 30.

What happened to the boyfriend? Has she not got any (faked) gifts from him?

She wouldn’t come out of her tent all weekend
I used to go to one or the other every year until I just couldn’t anymore. I appreciated the music and had a few drinks but I didn’t do anything “bad”.
I mean, she could go to Download. She’d love that

Reactions: 14
Who wrote that card? My six year old grandson has better handwriting than that, and it's even joined up, because that's what they learn at school at that age. They just don't write each letter separately! Spelling not too brilliant either - 'belive', also a problem with apostrophes on 'can't' and 'couldn't' - pretty basic grammar. I'm truly shocked!

Reactions: 15
This comment on the vlog - just shows how gullible the iFam are. Saying she goes out often, just because it’s not vlogged doesn’t mean she doesn’t. Well on the back of that there is nothing at all to prove she does go out and as frequently as they claim either so how can these people actually sit there defending them like they do? It’s obvious from Izzy’s behaviours that she doesn’t go out often. That won’t change anytime soon either.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
The manners when that birthday cake came out were appalling as well, especially the two youngest. Not their fault but still……I can’t help but think that if they’d both been in nursery it would be different

Reactions: 14
If Lazy ended up getting Izzy's cake from a local maker on their local FB community group, she's done herself no favours slagging it off! She'll get herself blacklisted!

Considering it was so last minute, I reckon that lady did her a massive favour and Lazy shouldn't be so ungrateful...especially on the vlog, for all to see.

Sounds like Sarah didn't make her requirements very clear (if she even had a choice, at such short notice) and then had the cheek to complain that it wasn't what she wanted.

That caravan looked pretty trashed as well...sofa cushions on the floor, Esme sitting sideways in the chair with her filthy socks up on it. So disrespectful.

Reactions: 28
She even goes on the train!!!!!!

for the love of Christ……..make it stop

Reactions: 28
This comment on the vlog - just shows how gullible the iFam are. Saying she goes out often, just because it’s not vlogged doesn’t mean she doesn’t
It's clear she doesn't have friends and how anyone can argue she goes out and spends time with others is beyond me. She's just turned 18 and there have been no gifts, no comments or photos on instagram, no trips out... just day after day with her family and younger siblings.

Reactions: 21
So am I right in thinking she went for a spa day and went swimming then into a Jacuzzi? Whilst mum of the year got a spa treatment? Who's birthday was it?

Reactions: 12
How does Isabelle know what she would or wouldn't like about going out if she has never tried it? I bet Lazy has filled her head with nonsense about how scary going out in the real world is when we all know Lazy was out and about living her life at Isabelle's age and had a child at 19.
Isabelle will go out once with her 'friends', claim it's not for her and it will never be mentioned again.

The ifam will believe any old tosh, if you were a social butterfly the last thing you'd be doing for your 18th birthday is bogging off on yet another caravan holiday for two weeks, you'd have too many plans.

Lazy was just salty that she was charged full price and didn’t get a freebie

Reactions: 23
When the iFam says “And she even goes on the train”

Wow! Call the church elders! An 18 year old goes on a train!

Reactions: 39
Jason was about to punch Mila on the back as the cake came out. Noone stopped him or said anything. Spiteful little boy!

Reactions: 27
She looks like she works in one of those dodgy, backstreet saunas and she's just spotted the Old Bill and Immigration Officers who've turned up to raid the place.

Reactions: 58
Absolutely! This is kind of secondary point but the way he’s advertised the pricing is also not on. You need to have been selling a product for a certain length of time in order to then be offering it at a discounted price. ASA for that one.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.