Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
That could be her fake one she wears
I don’t think it is, the fake had another ring inside the barbell one to link the stop posts that would sit either side of the septum to hold the fake one in place
This looks like a real piercing to me

Reactions: 7

Charmball

VIP Member
36.4 miles to meadowhall from their house 🙂and 43 to York
I put Beltoft in rather than their actual postcode as a rough guide. Still works out as only an hour and 4 minutes to York though so just over 20 minutes further in the car.

Though if you do put their postcode into Yo!Sushi the mileage remains the same as what I originally posted in my post and in the original screenshots from the Yo!Sushi website.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
The van owners have these locations but having a look, the Butlin’s one (they only have the one there) is not pet friendly so maybe they are off to one of the other locations? The van owner wouldn’t claim they were staying in their accomodation if they weren’t for two weeks. Doniford Bay is not far from Minehead and they might get day passes for there but they’d not be able to leave Prinny in the van and she can’t be taken into Butlin’s. Very strange.

C519E263-27EE-484B-82AD-2247FB21C860.jpeg

Last edited:

whatamess123

VIP Member
I’ve (not Iv) precious little time for Isabelle but it is her 18th and it’s been 💩. Never mind her nose - the poor kid had painted her well bitten nails. She had chewed them so much they must have hurt. Could she not have gone and had her nails professionally done? It might just have helped stop her gnawing away at them and it would have been a boost them looking nice. Mine are a combination of garden dirt and beetroot juice but I’m just an old pickler 😉
I`m sure Isabelle suffers from stress! (ok ,a given i know) ,but nail biting is a nervous habit ,one i only stopped when i got a plate and couldn`t!! Aww) <My mum adores Beetroot ,so i always chop up salad very small (dice) for her and add plenty of Beetroot! It`s good for her so i don`t care what i look like ,hands wise anymore ,but i must admit it takes aLOT of washing to get the colour out..lol x

• Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
ok that might be true(see I am learning @HelloCreepy). The vlog will be up i. A weeks time(if my imaginary husband don’t loose the footage) and I have handwritten dokument how many nights the caravan has been slept in this year.. and this caravan has not moved an inch.
An inch you say I refuse to believe it because you are measurement challenged and how I know dokument isn’t photoshopped because you’re obsissed with me and stalk me I’m laffing at u how very dare you dizagree with me.

• Haha

Mostyn

VIP Member
So much to catch up on! These threads are whizzing past faster that the standard motorway footage that ‘videographer Delonge churns out.
I’ve been in your beautiful country of Wales - such gorgeous friendly people - at least all the ones I interacted with.
So glad it’s Ingham free.
I’m given to understand a certain black & white creature, native to my home in California, present on YouTube is a Welshman? No, not a skunk - but we have those too!

I was fried so put on their latest shit show on one leg of the journey tonight.
Isabelle- why bother with a piercing when most of the time you have your hand over that area?
Oh and Sarah - for fuck’s sake - GET QUALIFIED HELP with your impulsive, controlling behavior - you are a giant ball of destruction. ALL of your offspring are suffering because of YOUR actions/inactions. Never mind that useless effeminate pasty you married - he’s easily despatched to the dole queue - it’s up to you.
Are you going to continue restricting the development of the children you - as you say - grew inside of you? Why? Just to buy more shit? Wake the fuck up.
Isabelle - now you are 18 - you have a lot of catching up to do. These years do not come back - blink and they are gone. Take the reigns- you CAN do it.
But will you? And set a good example for Isla, she needs it most.

Ah… Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 😍
Did they ever go there?
Flipping brilliant😀

• Heart
Reactions: 6

becca7721

VIP Member
Nah you’ve got your timeline wrong. The allegations came out on the 3rd July, she told Chris she was pregnant on his birthday on the 13th of July where she said she had tested a few days before. They had been clickbaiting pregnancy tests in the month before, Jace was very much planned before the allegations. View attachment 2427588

It was just that good old Ingham karma that she got pregnant days before her husband was officially outed as being a Creep.
Apologies. I read the date as July, not June!

Ronnie2New

The room looks ridiculous everything stuffed together one end of the room.
the free furniture is lovely
---

They’d be telling everyone it was birthday then hope for a free meal
I meant okay I guess by the Ingham standards 😂. I think the panelling is ridiculous, and looks unfinished (Because it is). I don’t mind the furniture and the wall stickers are fine for a nursery. So for the inghams I’d say it’s ok. But it’s not anything I’d have in my own home.

Last edited:

whatamess123

VIP Member
Unsure if this has been raised with receipts before, but they’re so clearly buying views/comments from bot accounts. You can see by clicking the comments the only videos these accounts are commenting on are theirs.. and largely the same comment each time. Embarrassingly obvious.
Hmm ,and on googling the guy (Adam) ,he`s something to do with business payment sense schemes..Ok.

• Haha
  • Wow