Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
I know Esme made it and it's on her account but poor Isla never gets a look in.

and it's you're, not your, Esma dear.

Untitled.png

Reactions: 10

Mumoffourgirls

There’s a Yo Sushi restaurant in Meadowhall which is 27.5 miles from their house and another in York which is 30.3 miles from their house. They both drive. They could have made a day of it for her.

I’m not sure where they were in that vlog but both Meadowhall and York restaurants are open and not pop up ones.
36.4 miles to meadowhall from their house 🙂and 43 to York

Reactions: 10

Mumoffourgirls

Very odd, as I've just put
I put Beltoft in rather than their actual postcode as a rough guide. Still works out as only an hour and 4 minutes to York though so just over 20 minutes further in the car.

Though if you do put their postcode into Yo!Sushi the mileage remains the same as what I originally posted in my post and in the original screenshots from the Yo!Sushi website.
We're /their 36 miles and 46 mins from meadowhall

Reactions: 9

yazoo21

VIP Member
I have a feeling they are going to florida when creepy said on his IG roll on January - surely they wouldn’t risk going back there

• Wow

nattis

VIP Member
wow that must have been one heck of a inspirational (or is it motivational)candle Isabelle must have lighted for todays vlog, because just after watching it and doing a comment here I went and changed my bedding inspire by Lazys roommakeover. No I just have to figure out where I can find some curtains that looks exactly like my bedding.

• Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
oh yes I will. No matter how hot it get's I will not sit outside relaxing a minute before of my four days stay. I will work my toadarse but off to get my caravan and you get that name right you clown.
Do you have documented proof like notes or did you vlog it ? Well you’re not gonna win an argument without proof because I am ALWAYS right got it ?
😂😂😂🍿🍿🍿😂😂😂
---
This is the latest one. She’s just ignoring them now. She knows she’s been busted
Her other account 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Timeline 01/09 posted 03/09 I believe.

So who has the 4-year-old and the 2-year-old while they are in Meadowhall then?

A 14-year-old that rags them around and an 11-year-old that acts 5?

It's 40 mins there and 40 mins back at least.

Then an hour or so for the meal.

Very responsible.

I know a 14 year old is capable of babysitting, but Esme - perleasze,
They travelled up on the Friday so this would have been 31st August :)

mineminemine

The only thing I thought was disrespectful was Chris telling her to get it done when, at the time of the vlog she is still technically a child & he actually doesn’t have any PR over her.
She could have got it done at 16 without parental consent though?

whatamess123

VIP Member
I put Beltoft in rather than their actual postcode as a rough guide. Still works out as only an hour and 4 minutes to York though so just over 20 minutes further in the car.

Though if you do put their postcode into Yo!Sushi the mileage remains the same as what I originally posted in my post and in the original screenshots from the Yo!Sushi website.
I bet they wouldn`t let dumb and dumber in dressed like the tramps they were! Fancy your step father going out (supposedly for dinner/at a restaurant) in his everyday clothes! That`s probably why they decided to go elsewhere!!

skyelau

VIP Member
Really hope they dont decide to try a new forest holidays in Wales as one has opened not far from me

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
He has mentioned a while ago on Insta that he got Blink tickets, but he went through a third party ticket tout place and paid a fortune apparently.
No way! I can’t imagine him having the nerve to go - he has no mates so does seem likely he will be going with Isabelle to hide behind doesn’t it.

Web30

VIP Member
They said in the vlog that caravan in tonights vlog was for one night as they went a day earlier than needed, the other one they go in after Isabelles birthday morning
Oh so they just moved caravans. I didn't watch past her saying that, I thought they were going somewhere a bit more special.

• Wow

Mostyn

VIP Member
Timeline 01/09 posted 03/09 I believe.

So who has the 4-year-old and the 2-year-old while they are in Meadowhall then?

A 14-year-old that rags them around and an 11-year-old that acts 5?

It's 40 mins there and 40 mins back at least.

Then an hour or so for the meal.

Very responsible.

I know a 14 year old is capable of babysitting, but Esme - perleasze,
Grandparents prob there they will be looking after the Guineas and prinny for 2 weeks