Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
Very sad we’re missing out on a Nannarrrr vlog- Lazy said that Izzy wanted a teddy when they went to White Rose yesterday. They must have not filmed the nannarrrr shopping day and collecting the parcels from Katrinas

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Footballgirl

I'm a brokie too, so had to Google 🤣
Something to do with the Threads app, similar to Twitter. Showing my age here, no offence to older Tattlers who are far more IG savvy than me.
I think it is the number in order you signed up to threads but not sure

Reactions: 9

nattis

VIP Member
Sarah claimed on the vlog the caravan was just for the night and they had somewhere else to stay from the Saturday. The people who tagged them said it was a 2 weeks stay.
I think it was just another caravan in the same place. Because they added an extra night and the posters caravan was not available for the extra day. How this owner must have dissapointed them.
is Creepys present for Isabelle a day just her and him in DLP?

Reactions: 8

Eldorado

If they've turned the wardrobe room into a nursery where can they keep all their own clothes?!

snapdrag0n

VIP Member
She’s shared the need but these continued scans but not shown the reasoning… she may well need them but she’s kidding herself only with the reason why.

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Sarah has it on her insta too. She's also an Entrepreneur apparently. 🤡

Interesting that she's now a "Mamma of 6" as well. Is she referring to being a step-mamma to Chris's (alleged) firstborn son, I wonder? The other day she didn't even acknowledge that her imminent arrival was alive. 🤬

View attachment 2429595
It’s their Threads link.

GreaseMop

VIP Member
From what Lazy said on Instagram, they are going to be revealing the baby's room tonight.
If they have the usual Monday off that means it could be at least Tuesday until they upload any actual birthday content and that's only if they miss showing all the days between room reveal and birthday. It looks like Creepy has 'lost' some footage so maybe they'll scrap the shopping/Lazy wittering at the camera or cram a few days footage into one vlog.

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
This is the vlog you’re thinking on when Lazy was still pretending to be posh it’s now on Esme’s channel.

View attachment 2424275
I suppose every day is a weekend now that they don’t wake up until at least 8:30-9am!!

I’m sure Jace has been told off for getting up in the “middle of the night” i.e. just before 8am hence why he heads up to see mummy Isabelle.
View attachment 2424281
She actually looked pretty then.

Reactions: 7

lilcavey

Chatty Member
Forgot this lot existed. Can’t believe they are having another girl.
---
I hope it all comes out for this lot like what the mum and dad did (7 passenger family) to their kids and gets arrested

Reactions: 7