Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
After reading here I think a cat is easier to look after than a guinea pig! I didn't realise how much work when into guinea pigs!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

MissWinnie

VIP Member
What’s the sudden turnaround with being nice to Isla? Chris showing her some affection in the vlog with the petting of her head 🙈 Sarah has uploaded a pic of a plait hairstyle she’s done in Isla’s hair on her Insta this afternoon so she must be spending some time with her now. New pets that just happen to be the pets Isla wanted - are they trying to keep Isla sweet for some reason? Maybe they have got people coming in to do well-being checks on the family as a whole and don’t want her saying something she shouldn’t do. Would not surprise me because this sudden turnaround of attention towards her is all a bit odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Ghost82

Chatty Member
What in the actual fuck were creepy and Sarah thinking? Prinny is walking around with nails like this…..

IMG_5117.jpeg

and they think the right thing to do is buy three more pets to add to the one they already neglect! 🙃

Isla was traumatised by the Guinea pigs. The poor child clearly noticed Esme was getting some attention asking for a dog so she asked for a Guinea pig because she never actually thought she’d get one. She was petrified of them. Let’s be honest Isla was terrified of the bad Elf on the shelf at Christmas and seems a bag of nerves all the time. Shoving a Guinea pig into her arms and the camera in her face while she’s petrified and panicking in order to get a clickbait title on the vlog is ridiculous. Isla needs therapy. Isla needs a social life and school. Isla needs friends. Isla needs parents who actually care about her well being but no let’s buy her three pets she’s terrified of and continue to ignore her for the next couple of years. 🙄🙄🙄 Why not take her to a cat cafe to play with some cats for a hour or get her into some activity clubs so she can make some real friends and build her confidence. We all know the pets will become props for Esme’s Tiktok and creepy and Sarah will be boasting about how Esme is the Guinea pig whisperer and that they’re so proud of her. 🙄

Sarah talking about not wanting the big ones so they went for the tiny ones. 🙃🙃🙃 Tiny ones grow into the big ones you dumb bitch. 🙄 I also noticed granny groomer had to pay for them because Sarah and creepy won’t spend their own “set for life” money. Imagine living in a house that big and still sponging of your parents?

I just hope all three Guinea pigs shit all over creepy’s carpets and the ugly curtains before being rehomed to someone who will look after them properly. Six more ears for mini Chris to pull on! Hopefully they’ll be removed sooner rather than later.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

becca7721

VIP Member
They’re all bored.
That’s the whole point. None of them have lives now or in the future unless agencies get their heads out of the sand, yesterday, and sort them all out.

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
GOING ACROSS COUNTRY SHOPPING ALONE FOR THE FIRST TIME (MISSING OUR TRAIN STOP ON THE WAY HOME 💀)

That stupid nose ring does Isabelle no favours. Makes her look like a highland cow.

Isabelle and Esme say goodbye to Lazy. Esme foghorn “see ya. I love you”. They make the train by a second and had to ask the man if it was the right train. They’re off into Leeds to go shopping. There’s a lot of autumn stuff that has just come in.

Switch to second train. Isabelle always sees people asking “workers” if they’re in the right place. Arrival in Leeds. The girls head to get a coffee.

Café Nero for a latte and cake. Esme bagsied the cute coffee and left Isabelle with the one that’s a bit of a mess. Isabelle can’t identify shortcake and hates it anyway. She got chocolate cake.

Esme is Isabelle’s camera woman. Everyone is staring at them. The Sketchers bubble-gum machine is empty.

Urban Outfitters. Isabelle says they met ifam. Esme finds Mario Badesce skin care products. So cute. Isabelle finds a cute skirt but wants it in black so Esme goes to get one. They’ll do a haul when they get back. Primark is next. They find a shop that looks like Kenji but isn’t. Isabelle says she wants to get Jace and Mila something. Talking about Mogu Mogu.

Primark. Esme goes to get a bag aka basket as they’re going to spend a lot. On the way back she hears someone shout "OH MY GOD THAT'S ESME INGHAM" and was scared. In your dreams. Isabelle finds a top. Meeting ifam. Cute t-shirts. Purple cardigan for Esme because of Speak Now. Boots that are giving Taylor Swift. Isabelle always thought ‘eras’ was pronounced “errors” her whole life because that's how Americans say it. The girls were shocked when Lazy told them it was the “eras” tour not “errors” tour. So much for being super fans. Counting clothes for the fitting rooms. Esme refuses to count. Probably because she can’t. Isabelle says that if they were there with Creepstopher they could sit in Greggs all the time. Laughing like it’s the joke of the century.

Esme has a lot to try on. Ironically Isabelle is wearing school shoes and socks that year 3 girls would wear. Trying on clothes. Esmé’s jeans are too long and drag on the floor but she likes them. cute this cute that. Paying. Moaning about how hot Primark is. Esme wanted her own bag separately from Isabelle.

Isabelle is thrilled to find the Damaged Society shop. Her family are the ones damaging society. They’re going to Boots as Esmé wants to see if they have Drunk Elephant. Isabelle doesn’t like spending money but today she’s spoilt herself. Everyone in Boots is talking about Drunk Elephant. They don’t have the bronzing drops Esmé wants. The girls are excited to spot Dunkin Donuts. Esmé says people are so disrespectful for leaving the top of the tester cream dirty. She loves Drunk Elephant but there’s no bronzing drops. She decides against buying the hydration serum and will ask for it for Christmas. A nice lady helped Isabelle choose a concealer.

Esmé has had a disaster. They put a can of coke in a bag, didn’t think it would explode when they opened it but it did. Isabelle is now covered in it. She’s going to put one of her outfits on. Esmé says she’s a numpty. Cute outfit reveal.

McDonald’s. Back to shopping. In the Kenji looking shop, Isabelle is obsessed with the £5 water bottles. She kind of wants to get Mila something so looks at the toy pigs. They’ve got Isla and Jace something. Isabelle wants to get something for Lazy and Creepstopher so looks at the mugs. Isabelle got Jace a little Mogu Mogu because he loves them, pig for Mila, mugs for Lazy and Creepstopher and a water bottle.

Back at the train station to head home. Their feet are aching. They missed their stop because they were talking. It’s more stops on the way back. Isabelle has tears in her eyes. They were talking about which Instagram posts were going up on which days. Isabelle didn’t realise they’d stopped and tried to run but there were too many bags. She nearly broke her ankle. They’re at a random train station and the train home isn’t for another hour. Have they never heard of a taxi?

The girls are on the train. Journey footage. Creepstopher picks them up.

Out of breath Esme tells us they’re home. Isabelle is doing a haul on her channel but Esme is doing one now. She gave everyone their presents. Treacle was waiting at the cage gate staring at her. Outfit try on. Most of the outfits were bought because of Taylor.

Isabelle is so tired as she never does anything. She doesn’t like spending money and is happy with whatever clothes she can get. She never treats herself to expensive clothes. She spent £32 on a skirt today reduced from £45.

Esme shows all the other shit she got. Water bottle she’ll definitely be drinking from tomorrow, mascara, two Mogu Mogu drinks, pair of socks and two new yarns for the beanie making machine. She’s excited to go to bed as her legs are exhausted. She’s missed Treacle and is about to go downstairs and see her. She has such bad legache so is going to bed. She and Isabelle can’t wait to go out again. Would be nice if Isla got a sister shopping day with one of the girls (preferably Isabelle as she is less of a nasty selfish cow).

End of vlog
Isabelle gave us a sneak peak of one the new Mary Shittle dolls.
1692303325525.png
1692303231773.png
1692303731701.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
Lazy would rather give the playroom its 5th makeover than put time in to doing something nice for isla. She won’t get a new bedroom because lazy and creepy know she won’t sleep in there.. she’s destined to a life on Esmes sofa bed with sister sleepovers until she’s 40!

also.. Izzy’s isn’t particularly stable herself. Remember her crying when lazy stopped breastfeeding

• Sad
  • Angry

Anni1312

Chatty Member
Nobody is bullying Jace because he has long hair.

People point out that his hair is damaged af and therefore needs a good trim.
That has nothing to do with gender...

Hard to grasp I knoooow

Stephie

VIP Member
I doubt there is much in the fund, a couple of grand if that
I believe they have told the children that to give up school and spend their time travelling and dossing about then they’ve had to dip into their trust funds to fund the lifestyle and upgrade the vehicles etc and the children have agreed

I can’t believe what she’s done to Jaces hair 🙄🙄
But he wooks wike such a pwetty pwincess

• Haha
  • Sad

snorpy

Isla's reaction was so bizarre. Why the hell didn't they take her to a petting zoo to meet some guinea pigs before buying her one.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Oh the irony 🙄
That whole monologue about investing in the chuldrun's education, trust funds for a little nest egg when they turn 18, driving lessons, a deposit for a flat, or a car...
Watch your own lies come back to bite you on the arse when none of this materialises. Big fat liars.
Even that would be buttons compared to what she’s earned and they’ve spent on themselves, and what she’s been denied in order to earn it for them. Who here would give up their privacy and childhood for driving lessons, or a couple of grand in a savings account?
Their entire future consists of a mountain of lies and selfishness coming back to bite them on the arse.

• Heart

Sunshineandshadows

Oh dear another clickbait title for today 😅
Firstly, i don't think going from Doncaster to Leeds really counts as 'going across the country' creepy, - it's less than an hour.
And also how much of a lack of awareness can you have so that you miss your own train stop??

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
I felt heart sorry for Isla in that vlog. They seriously need to get those kids into therapy. None of them seem to be able to regulate their emotions of have a grip of reality at all. These kids could be handed a tangerine at Christmas and end up in tears. It’s a real shitshow so it is.

• Heart

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Last night’s Vlog sums up everything that is wrong with the Inghams. Impulsive, no thought, Isla behaving like she needs therapy, Granny joining in and actually encouraging their reckless behaviour. Sarah thinking everything is hysterical instead of grounding the girls, Isabelle behaving like she is 5 when she is 18 next month, Esme wanting be star of the show while Chris shoves a camera in everyone’s face. Those poor Guinea pigs will be rehomed or dead by Christmas. It’s sad but also predictable

• Heart
  • Sad

Puppet

VIP Member
This is just sad.

It's sad that they've paid for a video message, but it's even sadder that they don't feel able to criticize Izzy for not providing what they've paid for.

1692340529129.png

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
They don’t realise that piggies wee and poo where they sleep.
So do Creepy and his wife, thanks to their innovative ‘shitter-in-the-bedroom’ layout.

(I’ve got that in my head now, to the tune of ‘Mirror In The Bathroom’)

• Haha

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
How long before the little guinea wigs are given a make over with the communal pizza scissors and end up with an emo comb over style like this? (minus the beanie)

images.jpeg

the-guinea-pig-g11a204ffb_1920_480x480.jpg

Or my personal fave... 😍

guinea-pig-haircut7.jpg

• Haha

becca7721

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusted. And, very, very angry.

Someone did this at uni, with tiny cage, and they ended up attacking each other out of frustration and boredom, dreadful to see.

Jane and Steve have already proven they do not look after Prinny properly, no one does, so they decided to add three more pets.

Seriously? Didn’t think maybe there’s more appropriate things those children need? What about Sarah and Chris? They need a good kick up the backside and some decent parenting classes.

Just disgusted at this point.

• Heart
  • Sad

RockyRue

Is she for real with all those baby clothes
Mila had 1000 outfits in her wardrobe before she was born, and then she had to be put into a cast at what age? Maybe 6 or so months
What happened to all the clothes that were bought and she could never wear. You remember the granny fabric ones
Sarah is out of her ever loving mind
I so hope this baby is too big for “tiny baby” size
She still has 2 months to go according to her she is 32 weeks
Sarah honey the baby gains most of their weight in the last month or so
Keep eating shit
I personally am hoping for a 10 pounder