Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaPope

Esme bribes Isla do things for her then gives her a sleepover pass for extra sleepovers on the bare hard sofa!!! How is that ok, bulling is what that is!!! Lazy sitting laughing about it like this is ok and Esme lays there all smug smiling about it. Wonder why the girls has problems being treated like this by her family.
AC9F493A-423A-4F79-AA7E-0DA1CCF1EA84.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

kizzy

VIP Member
"Stand back Mila" says mother of the year, so she can get a good shot of Islas tears.

• Angry
  • Sick

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Izzy is going to be in for a shock when she turns 18 - she will no longer be a child and I think people will be a lot less forgiving. If they were to show her evidence of who her stepdad is as well I would not be surprised.

Puppet

VIP Member
Is this another educational activity? I refuse to watch the vlog, but please tell me it's not related to learning his name? The boy should be starting reception in September, and it's only 4 letters long, if he can't spell his name by now then home education is going worse than I thought.🙄

1692213579793.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Meisify2

VIP Member
I think we can confirm that Isabelle’s “boyfriend” was just a paid actor or something, there has been no mention since and if she was away for months without seeing him, visiting him would be the first thing she would do, not shopping with her little sister

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
I am sorry but innocent pets is where I draw the line.
at the beginning of the vlog isla saying she NEEDS a Guinea pig, they buy them, get home and isla is too scared of it to even wanna hold it. Pisses me right off.
no thought or preparation went into this, or else they would’ve found out pretty quickly that isla is shitting herself about them. (She can say she’s scared of hurting or dropping it but she looks terrified and I call bullshit)
I do have a good feeling about Izzy and Esme, I think they’ll look after them and will probably like the responsibility, seeing they have nothing else going on.
I sure hope jace isn’t allowed to get his hands on them, those poor babies won’t survive him and Mila will be blamed.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
„You neglect us? Where do you go?“
I’m sorry Izzy but there’s a lot more to neglect than leaving your child behind to go somewhere. Yikes.
---
Not sure if that was a recording off Izzy’s phone or Lazys.. but they’ve both embarrassed themselves there
View attachment 2380700
It’s weird because this was screenrecorded by Isabelle. Either Sarah doesn’t know how or Izzy likes the sound of her own voice a little too much.

• Haha

Iddiebiddie

I find it crazy that they refuse to acknowledge there’s ONE single reason they have “haters” 🙄

Creepy grooming young girls.

That’s the SINGLE thing that started people’s (often ex-fans’) anger and back lash.

Their increased stupidity, financial decline, and subsequent child neglect, are all due to them becoming two deeply unhappy and selfish people. All stemming from one place - Creepy grooming minors, asking young fans to drop their towel in pics, and cheating on his wife with a teen fan he’d groomed. The same wife who victim blamed a 16 year old, then admitted to her (now ex) friend on text that it’s all true.

Pages of screenshots and photos and recordings - tonnes of proof from multiple sources. There’s no denying it. There’s no “jealous” or unprompted “hate”. The members of that family who read here MUST know that deep down. That can’t be THAT dense, right?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
“we don’t like to limit life” 😂😂 Fuck off you moron. You are practically a cult at this point. Even the Guinea Pigs aren’t getting outside. That’s given me a real laugh has that statement 😂 My grandparents have worked with Guinea Pigs 😂 Oh, Esme you are a liar and a fantasist just like your parents.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nickyjay

Happy a level results day tomorrow to all the 18 year olds.

Ingham family, 2005 babies are off to uni next month, your poor daughter born 2005 isn’t in college, has no driving licence, independence. Slightly earlier born and that would be her cohort.

But she’s doing aunty cath style voice notes slagging people off and you’re so proud.

Is she joining the 16 year olds at college next month.

Abbvay

VIP Member
Isla obviously isn't having a good time, to film when she's so uncomfortable is not nice to watch. She needed actual reassurance, time to watch others with them to feel more confident and learning how to hold them properly, then maybe in time she'd feel happier around them. Or she just won't and shouldn't have small animals shoved at her for vlog content whilst being told it's her dream. They shouldn't have them in the first place.

They can't even keep up with their own hygiene so these poor animals have no chance of being cleaned.

• Sad
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Coming Home To Some Disappointing News.. 😏😢

Lazy’s day is starting in the wardrobe room. The nursing home nursing chair has been moved in there. She has new baby bits to organise before she automatically throws them away. Lazy’s wardrobe needed a good clear out because she doesn’t fit into wear a lot of the clothes anymore. They’re probably going to charity. She has baby bits she wants to start organising. She organised acrylic organisers from Amazon but they’re a lot smaller than she was expecting. She didn’t read the measurements. Folding.

Lazy tells Mila to put her dummy in and look in the mirror. Apparently she said “I want to be a crybaby. Goo goo ga ga”. Screeching about vests. She needs more tiny baby. First size in Asda is massive. She’ll get a few more tiny babies. She’s going to put dummies in as she never knows if the baby will want one. They will be sterilised. Along with Lazy herself hopefully. The Ultralight dummies are best for breastfeeding babies.

Isla and Mila share an apple, cheese and banana toddler snack plate. Creepstopher dressed Mila today and took it from the pile going to charity. He always dresses Mila in clothes on the floor rather than getting them out of her wardrobe. Content feels fresh when they get home. They’ve been doing renovations but after a week she questions if she can do anymore in case people get bored. Banging on about clothes. Time for an hour of learning with Jace. He can write his name now. Then Lazy is going to do DIY.

Mila is distracted on the floor with stickers. Time for Jace to put some dots on some letters.

Lazy, Creepstopher, Esme, Mila and Jace are in the car. They’re off to the pet shop. Isla didn’t want to come as she’s playing with her Guinea Pig. Isabelle is doing work. Some of the advice they’ve been given is a bit conflicting. They’ve decided to do what they feel is best after doing research. The new cage is due to arrive today. Lazy got something similar to a C&C cage. Creepstopher moans about the Amazon order. He calls “love” Isabelle and tells her to listen out for the door. They don’t know how big the Guinea Pigs will be. They’ve ordered new beds as they were adorable. Lazy has ordered a big hay order from The Hay Box with toys. She’s ordered fleece liners as they had no idea about the sawdust causing respiratory problems. Didn't Guinea Pig expert Granny Groomer tell them? Creepstopher says it must be fine as Pets at Home said so. They need to get more water bottles and a bowl each. They line up behind each other to drink.

Pets at Home. Mila picks up one of the ‘edible’ gnaw carrots that are made of clumped up sawdust and a massive hazard to small furries. Quick school lesson for Jace about how rabbits like carrots the best. Another myth; carrots are high in sugar and should be limited. Jace denies this and says the carrot is just a decoration. The only thing that’s been spoken about the past few days is the Guinea Pigs. Creepstopher wouldn’t expect Lazy to be the most petty person as the cats she had would be gone within a year. Her mum put the dog up for adoption. She could never buy a pet and then sell it on. Creepstopher always asks to hold Isla’s Guinea Pig. It’s cute how Prinny is obsessed with them. She’s probably deciding which one to eat first. She’s spent three days next to the cage watching them. They’ll lick her nose.

Jace finds some large black crickets. They look like something that lurks under Creepstopher’s beanie. He removes them from Jace’s hands before he releases them into the wilds of Doncaster and causes mass panic.

Lidl reminiscing. Daily food shop. Jace has cold ears today so is squeezing them.

Home. Lazy is disappointed. The cage was delivered but they’ve only delivered one. They had different “modulars” and they needed two. It says two have been delivered but only one has been. They ring Amazon. The guy was cool and refunded them. They bought another cage with that money. Creepstopher puts the cage together and tells us the plans for Squeakabelle Manor. Jace wants to get in the cage. Creepstopher shows us the new Guinea Pig beds. The girls have all bagsied one each. Isabelle’s is now called Pepsi.

Lazy needs to be cracking on with jobs but Mila has fallen asleep on her. She rarely does it anymore. Lazy sometimes sleeps with her hands above her head.

Guinea Pig haul. Lazy hopes nothing is bad stuff. Esme convinced her to get Healthy Bites odour care for small animals. I can already tell you that’s a load of crap; the best way to stop animals smelling is to clean them regularly. Lazy thinks treats are like cabbage, carrots and strawberries because Esme said so. They’re going for a sleepy neutral area and a fun play area as Esme wanted colour in the cage. Dangerous play bridge made of the same clumped together sawdust and flavourings as the carrot from earlier because “it looks cute”. Jace thinks the Guinea Pigs will be able to fit under it but it’s only big enough up to rat size anyway. Hay roller. Another toy made of clumped sawdust. Some other tiny crap toys. I think the wicker tunnel is the only suitable thing but they may get stuck in it as they grow. Treats for once a week because “we don’t want them massive do we” (Sarah ‘Lazy’ Louise Ingham, 2023). She asks the ifam how often to give the treats. Lazy confirms they only got stuff because it looked adorable, had the word ‘luxury’ in it or was ‘floraly’. She shows us the Haybox order. Quick recaps of colours for Mila. Prinny knows she can’t go too close to the Guinea Pigs and she’s an extremely good dog.

Mila has caused chaos in the wardrobe room.. Freebie cardigan from an ifam. Lazy needs to sort the drawer. The plastic drawer dividers don’t fit so she steals some Ikea baskets from Mila’s drawers. Moaning about a fly. She starts sorting and will do the rest tomorrow. She has enough in first size - 19 sleepsuits. Squealing about the first Halloween outfit. Lazy can never do anything after dinner.

Kettle boils. Lazy talks to Mila and rubs her hands through her hair. Funeral music plays as Creepstopher pulls the crematorium curtains. Shots of the bookcase and garden from the balcony. Jace’s room and bathroom. Lazy picks at some cream covered fruit.

Lazy’s stomach has hurt today. It felt really tight and the baby was pushing on every organ. She tells the ifam to push their stomach out as far as they can and that’s how she feels today. It’s like her skin is going to rip. It’s probably how baby is laying.

Esme and Isla have been having sleepovers since they got back. Esme gave Isla an extra sleepover pass for doing something for her. Shesmiles smugly. Now there’s no more until Friday. Isabelle is out on Friday night. Isabelle and Esme are going out to Leeds tomorrow to film a video. Esme likes to know where everyone is and be with Lazy and Creepstopher all the time. She texts them all the time when they go to the supermarket. Lazy will starts a new pr-oh-ject tomorrow. She has a plan for the living room. The playroom need to be sorted. She wants to start the kitchen or baby’s room.

End of vlog

1692215954333.png
1692216340765.png
1692216394780.png
1692216147394.png
1692216198618.png
1692216618700.png

• Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Tbh as they care so little for Isla and hardly show her in the flogs anyway she could go live with Helena Hunt and Hi Steve and go to school in lovely north Leeds , lots of great activities nearby , parks etc . Winner winner cheese slop dinner !
At this point I think Jane and Steve would probably do a better job at raising Isla. She gets no attention at home. She loved school but they were too self centred to see that. I bet she’d thrive somewhere that she isn’t being ignored all day and left to wonder around the big empty house in clothes she’s grown out of while mummy and daddy are out enjoying life with their second family.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Jamhead

VIP Member
Big Saz is back in the building, someone rattled her cage! Proper little rant from her in tonights vlog.
In one breath saying she doesn't listen to other peoples opinions or care what people think but then in another spending 5 minutes ranting about other's opinions and what they think 🤡🤣
Just a few short weeks ago she was chatting about shorter hairstyles for him, none of which HE wanted but now it's his choice if he wants long hair. She is so full of crap, what a clown!

• Haha
Reactions: 40