Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uwu

VIP Member
IMG_6155.jpeg
This was one my guinea pigs I rescued from the rspca who sadly passed away in 2013. She was a fully grown potato lol. That cage the Ingham’s got would of been too small just for her. If they had done proper research they would see the types of set ups that are correctly for these precious animals. To impulse buy them is disgusting. When my daughter wanted a hamster I went and purchased everything at least 2-3 weeks before we actually got the hamster, same thing with my 3rd cat I went and got a brand new cat tree that would be suitable for 3 cats weeks before we picked him up.

Also why on earth would Isla want a guinea pig and then react the way she did holding it, also you should never man handle them like that. My piggies loved nothing more than just sitting on my lap snuggled into a blanket.

I actually hate this family, all of them. More animals will now suffer because of them. And let me just say waking up seeing one of your piggies has passed away in their sleep dead in their cage is one of the most saddest and heartbreaking things to see let alone deal with. I still get upset thinking about it to this day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Neck lace

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, I have four random memories for you.

The first is where Creepy called an 11 year old girl a 'tool' for asking why he left baby Jace alone on a beach. He also wished that she would 'wind her neck in and get a life'. The girl's mother then stepped in and told Creepy exactly what she thought of him....

The second is when someone (it had to be a tattler 😂) asked Sarah to show more of the agriculture of the countries that she visited. Sarah took the comment seriously and replied that they were on a sponsored trip to Dubai and had a schedule to follow (and therefore couldn't showcase the agriculture of Dubai as much as they wanted to) 😂.

The third memory is when Sarah tells everyone that Isabelle got a 9 in her English GCSE. She says that Isabelle would never have got a 9 if she had stayed in school and that choosing to home school was the best decision they had ever made....

In the 4th memory, tattler Oaktree spotted that Creepy had written 'to my sexy af, hot wife' on the front of her birthday card. It was December 2019 and Creepy had 'allegedly' just started his year long affair with the Leeds University student.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
Izzy is a bully, but the type of bully who plays the innocent little girl act when she gets caught. Wasn’t there rumours that she was a bully at her old school and most likely got into trouble for it and sarah twisted the narrative around that Izzy was being bullied. I also remember seeing people from her old school leaving snidey comments on tiktok videos about sarah/chris. She wasn’t well liked and. i don’t think it’s because her step dad is a creep… it’s because shes a horrid vile girl

• Angry
  • Heart

lxlyfloral

Screenshots please. Some of us are blocked 🤣
It’s three voice notes

“I’ve just seen your story of this woman called Kimmie (she said her name in a mocking way) saying about Jace’s hair like it affects her if Jaces hair is long, can you imagine that? And also her saying you neglect us LOL, you neglect us? Where do you go?”

“Then she called you a slag which, what in the teenage terminology, teenage high school lingo is that, also how are you a slag when you’re married to one person? Does she understand what a slag is? I can’t mum, I’m actually raging, I want to repost it, I want to embarrass her, I want to find her.. disrespecting my mum like that, swear down you little..”

“Anyway I just wanted to let that out because.. yeah, and also slay moment when you reposted it on your story, I was gonna like repost it on my story but I don’t wanna get involved and everyone be like oh you’re a teenager you don’t know nothing”

said in her usual bitchy tone
(I’m bored waiting to pick someone up 🤣)

• Wow
  • Haha

Cinders91

This post cannot be serious..."Make sure they have a decent sized cage"...Here's mine....In a cage ENTIRELY too small 😬
Screenshot_20230813_191543_Facebook.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
Why get more pets when they plan to be away all the time? They have just said they already have another trip planned soon, they want to be away soon after the baby arrives and plan a long trip out of Europe next year.

Are the guinea pigs just going to get moved to granny's all the time, that doesn't seem like it would be good for them? Or just leave them and have someone come and feed them whilst away, which seems a terrible idea.

• Angry
  • Sad

Diversity Dugong

Kimmie if you apologise I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will embarrass you.

185697CF-B245-4B7E-B086-D64470F5B0AB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Abbvay

VIP Member
Isla is just an 11 year old girl, who used to love school and learning, seemed friendly with other children, enjoyed dance. They even admitted she wasn't considered in the decision to home school - they decided it was best for Esme and Isabelle as they were not happy at school. Imagine your siblings having that over you, Isla knows that no one cared about her opinion. She had everything taken away from her, sisters who she seemed close to ganged up on her, she was replaced as the youngest but doesn't have anywhere else to fit in the family.

They buy her school clothes and dance outfits to play dress up when they know she would love to go to real school and dance. Now she has to sit whilst her mum makes up stories about her having a play date with a friend, when she would love to have a real friend. What has been done to them all is cruel, but it seems even worse for Isla.

I don't know if it's because she's a similar age to my eldest so I am used to seeing how children of that age have changed whilst she's been left behind, or because in some ways she reminds me of myself when I was younger, but my heart actually breaks a little bit when I think of what they are doing to her and how she must feel sat there listening to her mothers lies.

It still gives me hope that she will be the one to leave, to give them hell as she gets older. Isabelle and certainly Esme still buy into the whole "all the trolls are just jealous" lines, but Isla will know no one is jealous because she's so unhappy there is nothing to be jealous of.

• Sad
  • Heart

Puppet

VIP Member
Well I for one would find it hilarious if Kimmie turned up at Mingham Manor to see Issy. She’d shit her pants and hide under her bed provided her stepfather didn’t beat her to it first 🤣
Yep they're all talk and then someone like Kayak Paul shows up and we see them for what they really are. 🤣🤣

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
SURPRISING OUR GIRLS WITH NEW PETS BRINGS TEARS! 😱😭

Mila plays with her Fisher Price house. She carried the box across the landing and told Mama it was heavy for her. She hasn’t stopped playing with it all morning.

Lazy is in the car. They didn’t vlog yesterday as Hi Steve and Grammy Groomer came over to return Prinny. They were waiting for the new camera arrived. It arrived at 5pm. She can’t believe she’s about to say this and it’s all Granny Groomer’s fault. She said no to Esme's Pomeranian. She told Isla she'd get her a guinea pig tomorrow. The fact she said "a" says all you need to know. Lazy has only agreed to go and look. Granny Groomer has had Guinea pigs before and will look after them when the Inghams go on holiday. Hi Steve wasn’t thrilled. They’re off to Pets at Home for Jace and Mila to look at the live pets. Isabelle didn’t want to come.

Looking at pets. Lazy says they’ve seen one adoption Guinea pig but it’s massive. They’ve seen a tiny one. Does she realise animals grow from small when born to big when adults like us humans? Bloody hell, she needs to go back to reception. Do you not remember Isabelle being a teeny tiny baby, Lazy? Mila points at a rabbit and Lazy screeches at her not to bang on the glass. Mila did not bang on the glass.

Esme and Isla stand at the Guinea pig enclosure and try to make themselves cry. Isla’s face gets redder and redder. Esme squeals that they’re both girls. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHAT IS THE OBSESSION WITH CHULDREN AND ANIMALS OF THE FEMALE GENDER? Esme begs Lazy to let her get them. She screeches that she didn’t want one last week. The shop assistant feebly tries to see if the Guinea pigs like each other. She seems inexperienced but then again Pets at Home rarely hire staff qualifications in animal care because they know how poor the living conditions for their breeding mill rodents are.

The Inghams are now at a different pet shop. They couldn’t get any at P@H and Lazy will explain why later. The kids are bouncing around.

Granny is dealing with something. There is something amiss. The P@H Guinea Pigs were males, aggressive and fighting so they couldn't get them. Sounds like the Ingham/Dixon cousin reunions. They only sell males to experienced owners. They could buy one but the girls didn’t like it because it had bright red eyes. Esme shows Lazy a Guinea Pig. They were advised not to put the P@H Guinea Pigs together as they didn’t know each other. The lady did try but they were nervous. They thought they’d try a different store and it’s very loud. The noise of birds tweeting fills the air.

Granny Groomer has a Guinea Pig on her chest. It’s black and brown but Lazy is more interesting in the white one. Esme holds one and tells Mummy it’s so sweet and calm. The ignorant child doesn’t understand that fear can do that to an animal. Lazy says hello to the Guinea Pigs in her baby voice.

Isla is holding the box with the Guinea Pigs inside and can feel them running around inside. Esme and Lazy couldn’t be screeching any louder. Isla is practically shouting in the ears of the poor little animals she’s holding. She wanted a sandy one as she thought they were the cutest and most common, but couldn’t wait anymore and needed the ones they have. Esme interrupts and says it was so nice and wasn’t trying to bite or scratch. Lazy correctly (for once) says they might be scared. Isla was too scared to hold it and will do so when they get home. Lazy tells her she needs to be calm.

The Inghams need to go back to a different pet store as this store’s cages are quite small. P@H told Lazy that they need a certain size cage. Because they want you to buy one of their cages you thick shit. Jace and Mila look at fish. He asks if they’re real.

The Inghams are home. It was difficult to vlog whilst they got everything they needed and they were caught in a massive rainstorm. The girls sit on the living room carpet in front of the camera.

Esme is holding a Guinea pig. Lazy says it’s like Cruella. Creepstopher bangs on about how cute it is. Lazy says they’re really tame. She doesn’t know how old they are and just has an estimate. 🚩The Guinea pig is clearly terrified. The Christmas garland is still up.

The next unfortunate Guinea Pig is Isla’s. Esme manhandles it whilst giving it to her. It’s heart must be going like the clappers. Isla tells Creepstopher to open his eyes and he says “aaaaaw”. Jace is eating a burger. The girls stroke the Guinea Pig. Esme puts it on Isla’s chest. She is clearly terrified and her face crumbles. Creepstopher strokes her hair and reminds her it’s her dream. Jace says “Iwaaaaa you don’t need to cwwwwy”. Cackle. Creepstopher kisses Isla’s greasy hair. She hasn’t named the Guinea Pig yet. Tears fall down her face. More animal manhandling from Esme. Creepstopher says this never would’ve happened if he was a child. The tiny Guinea pig prison is behind Isla.

Prinny is back and being ignored. Isla likes the name Buttons. She and Esme carry in all the tat for the animals. Time for a haul and then anyone who owns Guinea Pigs can tell them if they need anything else. Wood shavings aka a good way to bring on a chest infection due to dust, tiny bag of hay, gingerbread chew, dyed nibble sticks that aren’t really recommended due to the dyes used, food bowls, the shit version of corn on the cob from P@H that’s probably been sat on a shelf for weeks because they couldn’t pop into a shop and get the fresh stuff, basket and a couple of tunnels. They also got pet friendly cage cleaner because it smells of lavender. Cleaning time lapse. Wood shavings.

Lazy is back in the car. Granny Groomer runs into a shop. Cackle. She feels bad for Isabelle because she’s besotted. There was a black one with the two they’ve taken so they’ve come back to get it and crowd the prison even more. It was Granny Groomer’s idea to come back. Lazy doesn’t seem sure whether they’ve got males or females.

Granny Groomer has gone to find an assistant so they can get the black one. Next clip Granny Groomer holds it. Returning to the car with the Guinea Pig and a playpen to go on the grass. The novelty will soon wear off.

Fake shocked face from Isabelle as Granny Groomer hands her the next inmate of HMP Ingham. Lazy didn’t realise how much she’d love them but blames Granny Jane. She speaks to Isabelle in the same creepy way Creepstopher does. He asks if they’re sisters. Granny Groomer asks Lazy if she wants one. There'll be enough for everyone to have two each in a couple of months at this rate. Isabelle suggests names. When she says Midnight Esme starts singing Taylor Swift. Isabelle is scared so she reaches over her and introduces the Guinea Pig to family life by manhandling it. Lazy tells her to be gentle and let Isabelle do it. Creepstopher wants to see it. Isabelle is scared so Lazy tells her it will move when picked up but stay still on her chest.

Shots of the plastic prison. They haven’t bothered with the bowl as the grey thing is good enough. Now there are three they will need a bigger cell but for now they’ll have to make do. It will do for now according to Guinea Pig expert Lazy. She asks the ifam if the “water thing” is meant to drip. She concludes it’s normal. Creepstopher asks where they will sleep. Esmé’s Guinea Pig is called Treacle. She runs into the cage and clearly wants to hide from all the noise. The cage is on the kitchen island and it would’ve been more ideal to find a permanent location for it before putting the animals in. The layer of sawdust is too shallow.

Isabelle’s Guinea Pig is next. Lazy asks if it’s scared and screams at it when it runs into the tunnel. She reminds me of Fred the butcher off Corrie where he used to shout at the budgie. Isla wants Esme to give her her Guinea Pig. Lazy the thick cow tells Isla she can’t break it. She cries as she puts the Guinea Pig in the prison. P@H told them they can have cabbage and carrots but not yet as they’re just babies. Isla is calling her Guinea Pig Squeaks. She has her first (and possibly last) meal of hay.

Creepstopher is thrilled to have a DSLR again. He walks into Esmé’s room and says “awwww” when he sees the Guinea pigs. Esme says Prinny obsessed with them. She is in the room licking her lips. Isabelle has a list of names for her Guinea Pig; Staaaaaaaar, Twilight (Esmé’s favourite), Angel, Midnight, Ghost and Shadow. Comment below but Creepstopher says it can’t be airy fairy. It's black with a white racing stripe. Isla reminds us of her Guinea Pig’s name as she can’t remember that she already told us. She/he squeaks a lot. She scared Isabelle’s when she walked in Esmé’s room. She isn’t sure whether they’re male or female. Squeak is shy, Treacle runs around a lot and PowNameRevealComingSoon likes to lay down. They’re tuned to their personalities. Treacle and PowNameRevealComingSoon have been hiding all night. Esme is paranoid they don’t know the water is there sp Isabelle suggests they make it drip.

Hi Steve said Granny Groomer was on one all night last night about getting the Guinea Pigs. Creepstopher thanks her and is so grateful. It wouldn’t have happened without her. It's for Isla as she’s researched it to death. Obviously not enough as she’s clueless about the basics i.e. the accommodation and dietary needs. She knows everything there is to know about Guinea pigs and made five powerpoint presentations. They got three so not to leave anyone out and give them mates. Granny Jane has researched it to death. In one night? Isla has researched how often you need to wash them, what to do for them to live happy and healthy, how many times to change their water and how many times to do their wood shavings. They’ll put them in the pen in the garden tomorrow. Prinny won’t move from beneath the desk and I predict things may end badly. DEVASTATING NEWS. MURDER IN THE NIGHT BRINGS TEARS… vlog coming soon. Creepstopher watched “Isles” reaction and it was beautiful. He had a lump in his throat. Probably some of the cheese slop dinner coming back up.

End of vlog

Lazy please watch this and teach your chuldren how to handle the guinea pigs properly.

A introduction to the Ingham diet for Treacle
1691957254629.png

Tattlers; meet Treacle, PowNameRevealComingSoon, Treacle and Squeak the temporary new members of Ingham family.
1691958230836.png
1691958035386.png
1691958272596.png

Short and chunky; you can see where his genes come from.
1691957316911.png
1691957427628.png
1691957492139.png
1691957659072.png
1691957800557.png
1691957866384.png

• Heart
  • Sad

Nickyjay

A level results are in and my 18 year old is moving 100 miles away next month to do her degree.

She was in tears that she got what she wanted and is now starting to job hunt in her new city and writing a list of what she needs.

In between chatting with friends about what they’re all doing next, before doing the pub tonight.

• Heart

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
I can't cope with animal cruelty - even in novels I can't read about it. I can't believe Jane did this. Makes me feel ill. Can't watch or read any more.

• Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Jane & Steve have worked with guinea pigs in the past apparently 🤣 Sorry to disappoint you Esme but that’s about as believable as your dad claiming to be a pilot. The Ingham household have also become experts themselves in guinea pigs in just a couple of days it seems! The stuff that comes out of these people’s heads when they respond to comments. I see the home schooling is going well…
A8D3887C-DDE9-449A-B91F-F2ED631445E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Mostyn

VIP Member
The lazyone needs to get treatment for her shopping addiction
Putting those baby clothes away without washing them.
here’s a tip lazy .Get into Islas room and sort her wardrobe out.then take her shopping for clothes and shoes that fit.
Another thing Lazy you’re boring.
lazyone has no intest in the older three anymore

• Sad
  • Sick

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Kaci Jay recently turned 18 and went on her first friends holiday abroad alone.

Isabelle Ingham is about to turn 18 and is having her parents make a huge deal about her catching a train to do some shopping.

Fucking hell 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
She’s just “fuming” over the comment made about the boys hair. She says she wants to find them and re post the story and embarrass her. She also finds it a big LOL that someone thinks her mother neglects them. Lol and that her mum isn’t a slag causes she married. She clearly knows everything about Chris 100%
Izzy your STEP Dad is the SLAG !

When the Police , the BBC and the daily mail amongst others have confirmed it how can you stand up for him , he was trying to get a girl younger than you to sneak out and skinny dip with him , to confirm it’s truth that is why he can never go back to the USA

Wind your own neck in girl , in a month you will be an adult , then you will legally responsible as much as your parents for your siblings welfare.

Ask your mum and Dad where all the money is they set aside for 18 th , enough for a deposit on a house or for a car and driving lessons , all your old school classmates are probably out driving in there own cars , on holiday with their mates , you got a second thought Guinea pig !

• Heart
  • Haha

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Is she having a laugh 🤣 Isla is sleeping in esmes room for the weekend. 🤣🤣 I'm sorry didn't they JUST share a bed for a month?
Give it up already and mover her into Esmes room. Every room in that house is filmed except Islas.
Terrified to hold a guinea pig? Jace asking if the fish are real? They don't see that as odd? Totally looks like they are all living the best life🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad