Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anactualworker

Am I the only one who would NEVER go on holiday to the location where that poor young girl went missing??? Let alone galavant around filming and in the past have visited the location she was last seen??

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Jamhead

VIP Member
I know it's often pointed out about his hair but it's absolutely shocking to me that they continue to put it up in a high pony, look at how tight that hairband is!
The yellow area is where he's lost hair, the red area is now starting to thin dramatically like the yellow area started to months ago and the blue is where his actual hairline is now starting.
They're doing irreversible damage to that child's hair. She needs to stop putting it up in tight hairstyles.
Do you remember when she had hair loss after pregnancy and went on and on about how self conscious it made her feel, how she had bald patches and it then went tufty? Why is it not ok for her to have hair loss (that will repair itself after pregnancy) but it's ok for her 4 year old to have it.
She uses a claw clip in her hair, nice and loose, no tension around the hairline at all!

Screenshot_20230801-204344_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230801-204344_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Lazy saying that Isabelle maybe at the birth but Esme went mad as she wants them all to see the baby together, they need to sort that girl out she really thinks she’s in charge, she can have what she wants but anything anyone else wants or wants to do is a no. Really makes make blood boil 😡
She’s her father’s daughter alright.

Susie64!

Am I right in thinking Lazy was told she needed injections of some kind during pregnancy but she declined or am I muddled? Also, didn't she have some kind of wart/cyst that required an MRI and surgery which she again said she would wait until after giving birth? Then she flies abroad, back, then travels Europe in a sweat box in 40 degree heat, legs swell, high blood pressure, late back for consultant led/midwife checks? No gestational diabetes check but lives on slop, pizza, burgers, chips and cheese. Her face and fingers are bloated and swollen, ankles too. Surely this suggests no care for unborn child or herself! It's madness!

• Sad

Puppet

VIP Member
I called him out on his promise to do a van tour yesterday after 7 weeks! What are they hiding! Or just sheer laziness. Van-life with no actual showing of the van🤷‍♂️
I suspect the van tour was filmed before they left. There's no way they would dare show it after so many weeks on the road. Can you imagine the filth and mess. 🤮

• Sick

thegreencow

VIP Member
A SURPRISE FOR US ALL! 😱 (FULL DAY OF VAN LIFE IN SAGRES PORTUGAL)

Creepstopher tells us how beautiful it is in Sagres. It’s very windy. He’s sure to slow down the footage when he pans over Isabelle. Its 18° but was meant to be 20°. They’ve decided to enjoy Sagres before they do something amazing tomorrow for a number of days. They don’t want to leave the area to just come back. They did most of the things there are to do in 2020. The weather is gorgeous and there’s a gorgeous cove with totally still water. They want to swim in the sea and cook gorgeous vanlife food. They’re always on the go go go and never spend a massive amount of time chilling and making the most of van life.

A singing cactus toy might end up staying in Sagres as it’s annoying Creepstopher. I think it’s meant to be a gift for a romantic partner as it sings happy birthday to “girlfriend” and then plays ‘I really like you’ by Carly Rae Jensen. Creepstopher probably hid it away for his side chick back in England but Mila stumbled upon it and he had to say it was for her.

Lazy thinks it’s lovely that they’re all chilling in the van. Isla is dressed like a 5 year old and clearly bored out of her mind. They’ve all been chatting. No one looks like they actually want to be there. Isabelle says it’s nice to enjoy the van. All the blinds are open. The blind behind Isabelle and Isla is shut.

Creepstopher gave Lazy a full list of what they could do today. The first was a 45 minute drive to a cove and a 20 minute walk to the beach. Waterpark. This and that. He fancied staying in the van today and Lazy agreed. They’re near a cove and he’s decided they’re going there in a minute. Lazy doesn’t like that Mila eats with her mouth open. All her chuldren eat with their mouths closed. Well that’s bullshit as I’ve definitely seen Jace eat with his mouth open recently. The van is rocking from the wind. Lazy burps because of water she drank. All of the cameras are broken apart from the GoPro and the camera they filmed Mila’s birthday with.

The kids walk down to the beach. Creepstopher films the proper gorgeous turquoise blue water. He can’t feel the wind as it’s well protected by the cliffs. Mila's hair blows in the wind. The waves are perfect for Mila with no scary big ones. Mila plays in the sand. Photo of Isabelle and Esme.

Creepstopher films Esme running into the sea with Isabelle still on her back. The nasty bullying brat pushes Isabelle over and he cackles. He lingers on Isabelle adjusting her bikini top. He tells Esme she’s a savage. She tried to do it the other day but Isabelle didn’t fall for it. When Creepstopher realised what she was doing he turned the camera on. More footage of the girls. Esme really does think she’s something special.

Creepstopher films some cars and wasteland. He walks over to the top of a cliff and films the view. Just another boring beach. Photo of him, Isabelle, Esme, Isla and Jace on the cliff. Poor Mila doesn’t get a look in. Sarah who? More cliffs. Clever Creepstopher tells us it’s a big old drop from the cliff down to the beach. Someone give him an A* and make him choke on it.

Lazy cooks. We’re shown her baguettes. Esme takes over the cooking so mother can have a much-needed sit down as she doesn’t get to do that much these days with her eleventy million sofas at home. The beach was stoooooooonin and a beautiful surprise. Most coves and beaches here are very low down and you have to proper hike down. It’s fine but you have to hike back up. It was a hill and a half but absolutely fine. She had hold of Jace and Mila’s hands and they were troopers. The baguettes will have steak, philly, cheese and she’s not sure what else in them. The beach was perfect for families and young chuldren. Jace and Mila didn’t need their floaties on as they were paddling on the shore and Lazy was right there. She had a thoroughly good time. Back at the van they all had showers to get the sand off everyone. Mila is asleep and Jace is almost falling asleep. Lazy loves impromptu days where they do what Creepstopher wants they want.

Lazy cackles at Mila eating a biscuit. Beside Mila is a pack of Creepstopher’s precious anti bacterial wipes. The irony of him being such a germaphobe is that he is the biggest germ of all. Half of the biscuit remains and Mila thinks it looks like a boat so sings 'Row your boat'. A bit of biscuit falls off so Lazy shoves it in her gob before Mila notices. Lazy asks if she’s embarrassed and says she’s naughty. Then she changes her mind and says she’s a good girl. They’re going to watch a documentary or some movie nice and cosy in the van.

Lazy will film a pregnancy update over the next few days but is starting to get symptoms. She feels she’s done pretty well but is constantly short of breath. Baby Waby had hiccups earlier and it’s the first time Lazy has ever felt them. She was cuddling Jace and he told her Baby Waby was kicking him. Lazy knew she had hiccups as it was the same pressure kick every time. Isabelle came over and felt it. She filmed it on her phone. Esme came over. Isla didn’t feel it because she was inside playing with her phone. Esme ran inside and told Creepstopher he had to feel it. He felt it twice and then felt a big movement. It was so so cute. Lazy hasn’t been out of breath before in this pregnancy. She’s so full and can’t finish a meal. She’s starving but will eat the smallest amount. She ate chips at the American diner the other day but couldn’t face the burger. Lazy thinks the baby has moved into a position where she’s crushing her lungs and stomach.

They’re staying in the same place as last night. Lazy fell asleep at midnight and didn’t wake up until it was light. Then she went back to sleep for a couple of hours. They’re checking into somewhere close by tomorrow.

End of vlog
1690585391666.png
1690585416028.png
1690585495758.png

• Heart
  • Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
I was on clexane blood thinner for all 4 of my pregnancies and now life-long warfarin. You certainly don't mess! You can get clots in the umbilical cord too which can be life-threatening to baby also. I really hate the way she dismisses advice. Sometime you may just need an aspirin a day. Absolutely negligent to play Russian roulette like this. I've been trying to find the vlog. Maybe experienced Tattlers can find it.
Nurse here - also had multiple PE’s and clexane injections during & post pregnancy. Lifelong apixaban. If she’s been told to use clexane then she should absolutely be using it. She’s already high risk & a DVT can turn to a PE very very quickly and can kill very quickly. In pregnancy blood clots can form on the placenta, which can prevent blood flow to the baby & the placenta can also be less effective so the baby will receive less food and oxygen. Also, during pregnancy the blood clots more easily to lessen the blood loss during Labour & delivery. The baby also starts to press on blood vessels in the pelvic area during later stages, which lessens blood flow to the legs.

In terms of a diabetes test, again she should absolutely have one if it’s requested. I’ve seen several stillbirths caused by undetected diabetes during pregnancy and not only it is very traumatic for the parents, but the baby is much larger than usual. I don’t think she realises how much her own health and that of her baby is at risk. Having previous pregnancies and births does not mean subsequent ones will be plain sailing. My first two were very plain sailing but my third was awful due to the blood clots I had prior to falling pregnant. I was initially told that it was caused by my contraceptive pill and only found out years later that I actually have a blood clotting disorder (Factor V Leiden). She really needs someone to intervene at this point and get her home to see her consultant or midwife asap.

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
She’s still at it. Not one moment of that little reel looked spontaneous/real. The actual vlog footage was even worse - Jace first then it was a shot of her standing in the same position with Mila reaching up to her. She cannot deny that it wasn’t set up. Jace was looking at the camera throughout which imo is a big tell tale sign as well. He’s been told to do something for the camera so he’s looking for the thumbs up that he can stop the acting and go back to whatever it was he was doing before. She probably called Mila over herself and told her what to do. Guess what Sarah, I experience this myself a lot but from a genuine viewpoint and I actually hug my kids back. I believe it’s staged as well as so many others with children of their own.
Ugh. Even if we play Devil's advocate and say that, on this occasion, Jace wasn't prepped/primed/directed etc...he's so conditioned that it's all second nature anyway. As soon as the camera comes out, he knows what's expected of him. Nothing they do is natural!

Saz, you're a nasty bitch and you're raising your brood 'Pavlov's Dogs' style. Look it up and have a good think about how that relates to your vlogging because you are programming those children. You and that pathetic husband of yours are moronic if you think that your lifestyle choices and values allow you freedom because that couldn't be further from the truth.

• Sad
  • Heart

Bumfluff80

Also you would have called the police or at the very least had to go to the local police station to get a crime reference number surely. The whole story smells fishier than an unwashed Ingham that has lived in a tin can for 6 weeks if you ask me

• Haha

Jamhead

VIP Member
It's obvious Isabelle is now going down the 'influencer' route, never before has she been so active on Instagram. Perhaps all the time she's spent sat around doing diddly squat has forced her to think about her future and she realises that she needs to start earning some money when she becomes a young adult next month.
I always had hopes for her, when she was younger and had ambition to actually get a decent job and better herself and her situation. Her parents are 100% to blame for how she has turned out.
I've noticed she likes to mock Lazy most of the time, sitting there like she's little miss intelligent, when actually she got one GCSE after a partial private secondary education, she shouldn't be mocking anyone. She has a real nasty, mean streak that girl.

• Sad

OliviaPope

Ingham safety at its best! Pregnant Lazy with Mila on the bike in front then the 3 girls and Creepy with Jace at the back filming riding on the road in the dark!!
Their luck will run out one of these days!!
11BC01D5-F0BE-400D-B8DC-8BAF09BDCE2F.jpeg
F3AF019F-C623-4632-BBED-52C610198029.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

mousepanda8

VIP Member
No, Chris and Sarah believe that having children in school isn’t the best environment for themselves!
well let’s see why.
1) can’t film them a majority of the day
2) need routine- school starts early so they have to go to bed and get up early. ( that means parents too)
3) the children will grow up faster as they will learn from peers and want to hang out and do age appropriate activities.
4) they can’t go away on the van for 6 plus months of the year or take the kids out of school for holidays
5) teachers would raise red flags to SS and the school if a child came in late often, unclean, very tired and was taken out for holidays in term time.
6) school would raise red flags if Jade’s speech and eye issues and Miles hip issues were not being properly addressed
7) parents and teachers would raise safeguarding against creepy for the accusations
8) the children may start to object to being filmed in that cringy manner or want to spent time away from family and hang with friends

• Heart

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I’ll give you my thoughts about the “incident” they’re deffo lying for sure, I know this because Sarah said he ran after the intruder in his socks & boxers, no mention of the beanie!! Proof right there!! 😂

• Haha

Otterwise

VIP Member
It is, that shopping centre vibe just screamed manor at them.
Lord Creeps and Lady Lazy of Rosabelle Manor.
One of my favourite past thread titles is: Rosabelle Manor, Lazy of the house speaking. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Straight from the mouth of Sarah Ingham ‘if you have any opinions that they would like to share, do it respectfully. There is no need to name call or be mean, or to be nasty to other people that don’t agree with your exact same opinions’ - Sarah, perhaps you need to remind your husband of this because both of you, but him especially are terrible for this when someone says something you don’t agree with 🤡

She’s still going on about the opinions vs accusation argument she had with the cats Instagram as well (sorry I forgot the tattlers name) 🤣🤣

Admitted at the end of the vlog that they basically let the kids do what they want, when they want.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Heavy, pregnant, and the heat, she’s bound to be exhausted, creepy, who wanted this pregnancy, should have sent her back to have a nap in her bed whilst he took over!
I was thinking the same what a shit he is so uncaring they should have packed up and let her have a nap late pregnancy is hard and as much as I think lazy is a twat no woman should have to sit on a beach in the sun all day when feeling exhausted he’s a nasty bastard

• Angry