Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can only assume they are clickbaiting the new dog.
I've not watched as I'm too heartbroken to see any dog content at the moment as we unfortunately had to put our beautiful boy to sleep very unexpectedly yesterday.
I hope to god they don't get another dog when all they ever do is leave Prinny while they go off gallivanting.
I’m so sorry to hear about your boy. Much love

• Heart
Reactions: 6

YouTube

Tattle bot
The Ingham Family posted:
It’s not funny and she’s definitely not embarrassed! 🤣 Can’t believe this perfect girl is 2! 🫶🏻
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Angry

nattis

VIP Member
If the grandparents got the tickets they will be in their name and as far as I know for vip the card holder has to be attending as their name will be on the ticket.
Sorry but does it have to be? Can they not just have used Creepys name and creditcardnumbers. It is not like you can check if there is the right owner on the phone?

MissWinnie

VIP Member
These are from a while ago, looks like the playroom and not sure a cardigan is needed in the ‘Island of Portugal’
Definitely recent - that’s the new van they are in & her dinkum dolls that she was given just before they set off on the trip.

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Tattie army assemble!!!! I know it’s not mingham related so I understand if admin delete!
Can you help me solve something totally unimportant?? Talking of the tragic fires in Greece - my son and I went to this hotel 8 years ago and we are totally buggered if we can remember the name!!! This is a pic of the water park ar the hotel- we think it was Rhodes??

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Diversity Dugong

It wasn't today. 2nd July!
Although it did come out in the papers today, Facebook memorys popped me up the sun article.
Yes so he was outed today 5 years ago

There’s also what appears to be a troubled young girl talking to herself about being in a relationship with Creepy

• Sad

skyelau

VIP Member
---
I thought that then realised its probably filters like Sarah constantly uses when chirping into the camera, phone or whatever they have that hasn't been lost, stolen, broken or thrown in a pool. Having said that what was the camera she was filming Mila with on her birthday as I thought she said one fell out of creepsters bag and the other was thrown in the pool and they only had the go pro that they had to purchase??
That clip they posted is old as it was done when they were on the ferry as they showed it before , just reposting for her birthday so think that camera is the one that hit the floor

• Wow