Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mags

VIP Member
sarah forgot she had to switch to her own account to comment at first
Hang on! So she thinks it's unacceptable for random strangers to diagnose or raise concerns about Jace's speech based on what they see/hear "through a computer screen" yet, when it suits her, she thinks it's perfectly fine to ask randomers for diagnostic advice about potentally life-threatening health conditions concerning her and her unborn child.

Fuck off, Sarah Ingham.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

iyahshannon

stopppppppp i thought the Rosabelle Manor thing was what tattlers had called it 💀 didn’t know it was their choice

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Meisify2

VIP Member
Home school mum of the year doesn’t know why there was a ‘0’ candle 😂 I guess she’s not counting past 9

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Orange lilly

Chatty Member
Lazy is an absolute clown taking risks with her and her precious unborn babies life. I attended routine midwife appointment at 38 wks. Legs were wee bit swollen blood pressure slightly raised, midwife wanted me to go back next afternoon for check up because of swelling and raised blood pressure. Didn't make the appointment . Had placental abruption because of pre-eclampsia. My baby boy was stillborn and I was at deaths door less than 24 hours from midwife being concerned. She's either a liar about her health or an absolute clown 🤡. I'd never tire of smacking her with a shovel. She doesn't give 2 fecks about her babies health

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Soozy2k18

This is no hate to the young adults and kids in Ingham family this is down to being brainwashed in a dying cult #IFAM , can’t believe she’s saying Jace is advanced I’m shocked 😮
For Big Sarah who reads here this is for u :-

Isabelle , 18 in couple of weeks , no friends , no hobbies , no going out with friends , no clubbing , no musical abilities , no education since age 15 , no social skills, no sports , no driving lessons and NO JOB even if it’s part time. 98% of people that age have at least 5 of those 😳. Sorry but other girls her age who have grown up same as her on YouTube and her Lego friends are miles ahead of her in every way.
Rosie Mclelland just turned 16 has boyfriend , loads of friends actually hundreds, out all the time at school or party’s , talks sense for her age and is very independen. Kaci Jay flys herself , drives herself and younger siblings about always at party , nice personality and very well rounded , out at gigs every week and yes has a job .

Esme age 14 , no friends , no hobbies , no sports , acts a lot younger than a 14yr old
changes her hobbies every week because she sits on tiktok watching current popular teens and seeing what’s popular as not at school. Sewing machine lasted 2weeks , crochet 🧶 lol lasted less than a year , harry potter she was obsessed at Christmas got every harry potter thing ever made then dropped it by February. Taylor swift is trending on tiktok , YouTube etc everywhere so Esme has jumped on bandwagon about April this year , she’s never mentioned her before.

Isla , what can u say the poor young girl is neglected and ridiculed, she’s piled on the weight and speaks/acts like a 5yr old so she’s hardly filmed because it shows them up as messing a once clever school girl into a giant sized baby.

Jace , Sorry hes not advanced u deluded psycho , he’s wayyyyyy behind.
for god sake he would be starting school in September he acts younger than Mila and his speech is horrendous. 🫣 I don’t know what that says about u because that boy is in my opinion the most spoilt in Britain and the amount of 121 time and learning activities you’ve done over his 4 and half years and he’s still only at a 2yr old level ….. shame on you

Mila… She’s doing great just now and is actually the most advanced in the whole family but another year they will ruin her. Mila just doesn’t fit that family shes got more sense than all of them aswell.

well done Big Saz youve got 5kids and not one of them can function in the real world they will all be in their 30s n 40s still in your cult still rockin up to Benidorm in a tin can still acting like Toddlers

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Crash course in how to confuse the fuck out of your child.

‘are you ready to open your eyes? NO DON’T OPEN THEM YET! Are you ready? Are you ready? NOT YET. DON’T. Do you want to open your eyes but don’t open them ok?
Ok open your eyes’

I’m fecking exhausted and I wasn’t there 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

slmapg

VIP Member
How can she not see the damage to his hair? Stop putting it up and get it cut.
Ive circled it lazy, I know you usually like arrows to point out the obvious but I couldn’t be bothered!

IMG_2981.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I fucking hate that fat sow. She locked that precious little girl in the kitchen so all the attention could be on the screechy brat on his birthday, yet when it comes to MIla’s birthday her presents become their presents and he’s allowed to grab and snatch at them before she’s even got them out of the paper. I knew that would happen. I bet as soon as the camera was turned off that bus was all Jace’s and Mila was shouted at if she dared to go near it. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Are you actually involved in the music industry yourself? Excuse my inquisitiveness.... I just wondered because you're clearly very talented and creative, with the music and digital art etc.
Just a hobby - I’m actually a hydrogeologist by trade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Nellienoo193

I don’t like how this Taylor Swift ticket thing is coming across. They should know better at a time like this where people are struggling to put food on the table than to brag about spending £600 per ticket all for some clickbait views and to appease Esme’s latest obsession she’ll have gotten over by next month.
I tried to get tickets for me and two of my nieces (both avid Taylor Swift fans), no luck. All that was left were the ‘VIP’ ones which no one in my family can afford, and my nieces are so gutted. My eldest one is 17 so understands, but having to explain it to the younger one who is 8 broke my heart :(
It’s like the Christmas presents all over again. I’m sure there are other kids watching in a similar situation who probably feel really sad watching the ingham girls get everything handed to them on a plate and them bragging about it.
hydrogeological at its best x

IMG_1614.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember when Sarah told us that not only did Jace have great speech, the health visitor had told her that he had the best speech of any child his age she had ever met? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57

kazizzle

VIP Member
Mila is just such a wee doll isn’t she. Her speech is so good and she’s got a proper wee personality. Shame she’s stuck with those two mugs for parents 😬

• Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I can only assume they are clickbaiting the new dog.
I've not watched as I'm too heartbroken to see any dog content at the moment as we unfortunately had to put our beautiful boy to sleep very unexpectedly yesterday.
I hope to god they don't get another dog when all they ever do is leave Prinny while they go off gallivanting.

• Heart
  • Sad