Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

N0sey.P4rker

Chatty Member
Tattie army assemble!!!! I know it’s not mingham related so I understand if admin delete!
Can you help me solve something totally unimportant?? Talking of the tragic fires in Greece - my son and I went to this hotel 8 years ago and we are totally buggered if we can remember the name!!! This is a pic of the water park ar the hotel- we think it was Rhodes??
Looks like it could be Sun Palace Hotel in Faliraki?

I just used your photo and put it into Google photo search 😊

Reactions: 4

Lolly52

I wouldn't normally defend the Inghams but being a long time motorhomer and caravan user it's quite common for campers to use the campsite toilet and shower facilities. Our motorhome had an inboard water tank with a max capacity of 70 litres. As there was just the 2 of us we could manage by using our on-board toilet/ shower, but would need topping up every few days. Now I imagine the one for their RV to hold more,but would struggle to meet the needs of a family of 7 for showers,dish washing etc without having to drive every time it runs out to the motorhome service station that many ( but not all) campsites have to top it up.
We are the same, we use onsite showers and toilets. My rule is 'no number 2's in the loo'. It's just us 2 and 2 dogs

nattis

VIP Member
Did Isabelle actually say she could only find W’s but no M’s in those letter 🤦🏼‍♀️ Please can someone get her back to school quick!!!
Yes it would be extremely difficult to print out MIla with those letters. But I think she ment enough because I think it was Mila all around the edge of the cake.
1690412428274.png

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Looks to be the case yes - lots of news articles if you do a quick Google search for UK tours (guess same all over the world?) - seems to have been a change brought in recently
They’ll just have hooked in Chris name, it’s obvious theyve had a big discussion about it and who’s going so his name will be on there. No way of checking who is logged on a computer screen.

yazoo21

VIP Member
Congratulations @AVeryLot
View attachment 2322094

TLDR
- Tattle hero Mila threw the back-up camera into a swimming pool and made Sarah the beached whale run in an attempt to save it. Someone nominate Mila a knighthood. Chris's phone was 'stolen' (for insurance purposes). Disasters on this trip have also claimed the lives of the gimbal, another camera, a sat nav and a drone.
- Sarah is begging for midwife advice on the secret facebook group as she has swollen legs that leave an indent when she pokes them with her sausage fingers. She's going to call her midwife tomorrow as she's been told it's edema. If you read this Sarah, get your fat lazy arse out of your camping chair and go to hospital.
- Jace pushed Mila over and wasn't reprimanded. Isla got the pizza scissor treatment when she wanted a haircut.
- Holiday has so far consisted of swimming pools and a visit to a garage.
- The Inghams seem to have got their hands on Taylor Swift tickets for Esme that she will not be interested in by the time the concert date arrives.
- The Inghams found a nice bush to take photos in front of for the intro

Hi Steve 👋 Are you as concerned for your unborn Granddaughter as we are? What will you do if she's born prematurely by emergency caesarean and kept in NICU for weeks in a Portuguese hospital?
View attachment 2322103View attachment 2322109View attachment 2322106View attachment 2322111View attachment 2322115
That’s a sign of dehydration!!!!

Reactions: 3

nattis

VIP Member
Mila got 18 presents including the bus yesterday, 12 was for Mila in mind and 6 was where Jace can play with or have as 2 was dinosaurs when has Mila been into them , Jace started playing with some of her toys plus said he can use one wash his things up with one but you can see he was itching to get in and open them
When have Jace been into DinosaurS??
I see Creepy brought out his Rastamouse impression for tonights vlog.

Around 14 minutes in the background you can here Jason saying 'hey mama iwll be qwiet, iwll be qwiet' so behind the scenes he was obviously being told to behave. Makes a change.

So overwhelming for a 2 year old though, to be sat down passed present after present to open. All she wanted was a baby as she kept mentioning it over and over. She didnt need all that plastic crap, one or two gifts, a couple of books would've been perfect for her at her age!
I also think packing them individually is a little over the top. That is not the fun part for the kid
---
Does she wear them backwards or forwards is the question ❓
And the warmhilw lately why is she wearing them in the water. I hate thay question

Web30

VIP Member
If the grandparents got the tickets they will be in their name and as far as I know for vip the card holder has to be attending as their name will be on the ticket.
I saw in tiktok they have dropped that from the website so don't think it has to be.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
No I think you’re right, she did say they were planning on leaving Spain the following day. So it sounds like she chose to do that first before going to buy a blood pressure machine. Or more likely Creepy said that’s what was happening
I took it that they've moved on from Spain.

Reactions: 2

kazizzle

VIP Member
Tattie army assemble!!!! I know it’s not mingham related so I understand if admin delete!
Can you help me solve something totally unimportant?? Talking of the tragic fires in Greece - my son and I went to this hotel 8 years ago and we are totally buggered if we can remember the name!!! This is a pic of the water park ar the hotel- we think it was Rhodes??
Sun Palace hotel in Faliraki?

Megadeth

I thought traction alopecia just affects the actual hairline, causing it to recede slightly. Jace seems to have lost a large amount of hair way past the hairline onto the whole side of his head. I wonder if it could be something more serious or hygiene related.

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Why is everyone hating on her new glasses 🤣 am I really the only one who thinks they look so much better on her than the old ones? It’s not a style I would choose but they are very on trend right now and I think they suit het so much better than her dark ones.
I like them too 😂

Diversity Dugong

They keep telling him his long hair is beautiful so of course he doesn’t want it cut.

Lazy wants messy styles as she can’t be bothered with the upkeep of a traditional boy haircut that would keep his hair out of his face and grow in thicker. She can’t be bothered to look after his long hair so no wonder it looks like rats tails, they never take out the scraped back styles at night and brush it hence why it’s falling out.

She says this …. But the style she likes is this…he doesn’t have hair in good condition to have this style and it would be straight in his face.
View attachment 2337693View attachment 2337679
Mini little Nicky