Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kazizzle

VIP Member
That sounds like a sham for VIP tickets. For the Springsteen gigs at the top level you were in the covered terrrace, fantastic views, welcome glass of Prosecco, complimentary bar all day/evening, plus T Shirt and 2 free food tickets - top level stuff, not just a sandwich.
The slightly cheaper VIPs had even better views. Plus all had separate bathrooms & bars away from General Admission.
You’d get all that for TS if you did a hospitality package bought direct from the venues, rather than the “vip” ticket packages through ticketmaster etc.

I do think some of the vip packages bought in presale would be worth it if you had the money and wanted things like a premium seat/early access to standing, but what they’ve done now is just make every remaining seat VIP which is honestly insane. I think they’ll start to reduce the prices of them if they don’t sell as won’t want empty seats.

Reactions: 7

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I like them too 😂
Me three. They look ludicrous to those of us old enough to remember them the first time around in the 80s but all the young kids are wearing them. I've a 20 year old neice with similar ones.

Izzy is very pretty, it's her situation that's a mess.

RockyRue

Poor Mila. Basically she opened her gift then it was passed to Issy who opened it for Jace to play with. That's absolutely ridiculous, the poor girl barely got to look, nevermind touch them before he had his grubby mitts all over them. I think the only gift Mila showed genuine pleasure for was the pushchair, so why didn't the just buy her that a nice doll and a baby feeding set I think she'd have been made up, every gift she opened she said it was going to be a baby.

Jace just can't stand not being centre of attention, Mila is literally going to have to fight to have to play with her own presents and what's the odds if golden boy isn't getting his way, Mila's going to be told to share, and by share he gets the choice of what he wants and she gets what he doesn't want.

Didn't hear a peep out of Isla or Esme, did wonder at one point if they were actually there, then at the end you see them seated in the corner out the way, Esme also filming.
Sorry must have been typing the same time but 100% agree

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I thought traction alopecia just affects the actual hairline, causing it to recede slightly. Jace seems to have lost a large amount of hair way past the hairline onto the whole side of his head. I wonder if it could be something more serious or hygiene related.
It happens from wherever the stress on the hair starts, so if she’s leaving out his little fringe the hair behind the fringe is what starts receding

whatamess123

VIP Member
I can only assume they are clickbaiting the new dog.
I've not watched as I'm too heartbroken to see any dog content at the moment as we unfortunately had to put our beautiful boy to sleep very unexpectedly yesterday.
I hope to god they don't get another dog when all they ever do is leave Prinny while they go off gallivanting.
So very sorry for your loss.Sending you much love right now.xo

• Heart

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Haven’t watched this motley crew for several months now, in fact, since just before Sarah announced the latest pregnancy and just had a quick nosey tonight. No judgement at all but couldn’t believe how different Isabelle looked. She’s lost a lot of weight clearly but her face looks so different too.

piedoll93

Chatty Member
Is it just me or do the girls look so different on esme’s insta? They look dressed, clean etc. Its like so much more effort is made for insta!

Sayitso

VIP Member
You guys it finally happened. I was innocently scrolling through TikTok and the twat in the hat’s account popped up on my for you page. Scarred for life! I did notice that there weren’t that many comments on the video and they were all positive/saying happy birthday to Mewa.
I had the same thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Definitely not what I wanted to see

• Sad
  • Wow

jkroche95

VIP Member
They are both on one today 🤣 Sarah is still claiming they don’t need YouTube - I’d believe that if they actually gave it up but they are still having to upload near daily - no one comfortably set for life would commit themselves to that because it’s just not necessary. Sarah you don’t have a clue about what your financial situation is like - I expect your husband will leave you high and dry the minute this all comes to an end & live in his little motorhome (wouldn’t surprise me if he tried to run off with Izzy either 🤢).

They are making decisions for children who don’t even understand the long term consequences of appearing on YT like this - all the embarrassing moments that are online forever and so on :(

I sadly expect the reason the LEA do sign off on their reports is because the report process doesn’t actually require very much legally. I’ve looked into it myself and part of some groups and some bits of it are eye opening as to how the LEA can actually know for sure. There are people who check your reports over and encourage the bare minimum is included - you don’t have to include any actual evidence of work, all you need to do is give is wording to show a child is progressing well enough that the LEA will accept this. I’m sorry if this offends but it’s madness really (not trying to be negative against those genuine home educators) but we know that lies are natural for the Inghams that they would easily fabricate a report to satisfy the LEA. The difference is that they are showing their lives daily and yes it’s only a snippet but come on, it’s clear as day they aren’t progressing as they should be educationally. I strongly suspect that if actual checks were carried out they’d find themselves in hot water. They’ve not done anything educational since starting this current trip! Jace still hasn’t progressed from early learning stages he should be comfortably at by now.
The only reason they hate the school system so much is because they would be bound to term dates and fined for school trips & the more obvious issue is that their children would be bullied horrifically due to the actions of their Dad - nothing more.

View attachment 2337542View attachment 2337543View attachment 2337544
"because because we chose yo share"

Such a great educator

nattis

VIP Member
The picture of jace with his head out the window and they apparently wasn’t driving shows that they either photoshopped that photo or the liars take either one because we know they do both
or the hair is so dirty it stays that way by it self all the time...

• Sad