Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Why didn’t they do it in the awning? Crammed in on top of one another for gift opening with 2 different cameras and several phones zoomed rite in the poor things face… guessing they’ve moved on from that site with their best ever friendly Scottish neighbours that they insisted on parking so close to?

Meeeeewas expression opening that peppa buggy was the cutest thing I’ve ever seen #freemeeewa
Aww) I hope someone can pop a snippet here (I absolutely won`t give them a view ,ever!).Wasn`t that from Granny and Grandpa though?See they still know more about what their grandkids like than their ridiculous excuse for parents do.

Reactions: 9

whatamess123

VIP Member
completely agree!! That exact thought came to my mind when I watched that clip.

everything is so fake about them 🙄
I think it pretty much always has been (i`ve never seen any real chemistry between chris and sarah) ,it`s just that they can no longer hide their true colours.
---
Is Isla getting to go to Taylor Swift?
well ,it looks like it.Sarah never said when telling them it was just Isabelle and Esme going.Surely ,as wretched as she is ,even she couldn`t be that cruel?

ChocolateCakeYum

Chatty Member
In the background from 10 minutes, jace being v aggressive to Isla
I can’t believe I’m about to defend that little horror but I have to say that to me he wasn’t being aggressive at all. He was pushing away Isla yes but she was interfering with him sitting quite happily on the side minding his own business. I’m not sure if she was trying to hug him or pull him into the pool but she was clearly bugging him.

Soozy2k18

Another boring vlog instead of the pool it was the beach then up to a cheap diner with no one else in it apart from them then back to the van. 🥱🥱🥱🥱

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
I think they will post as well. They are days behind though so we probably won’t hear about the swelling until next week, if at all.

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Considering how close in age Mila and Zoe’s little girl are, the difference in development is astronomical 🤯
I know children develop at different speeds but the whole family is so stunted.

• Sad
MILAS 2nd BIRTHDAY MORNING SURPRISING HER WITH PRESENTS!

Footage of Lazy firing Mila out of the baby canon and her devastation at the baby being ginger. Happy birthday banner. Presents. Lazy and Creepstopher tell Mila to keep her eyes closed. It’s clear she’s just woken up as she rubs her eyes. Creepstopher tells her to open them. Everyone screeches happy birthday and sings. Jace is hovering around Mila ready to interfere with unwrapping and snatch presents.

Mila wants a baby. The first present is a tea set. Isabelle opens it and shows her inside the case. Jace boasts that he knows how to open it. Some of the wrapping paper has torn as they’ve been on the road for a month. Next up are Crybabies so Creepstopher doesn’t feel alone. Mila is obsessed with them. She gives Lazy some of them to smell. One smells of watermelon. More Crybabies. She asks Lazy to open them for her. Creepstopher says they’re very cute.

Lazy’s ham hock arm reaches over to help Mila open the next present as she’s struggling. It’s play food. Jace is lurking just behind her playing with the tea set. He moves closer to her for the next present - a magnetic tooth toy to get cavities out of the tooth. Jace is still going on about making tea. Lazy shows Mila how to use the tooth toy.

Dinosaurs that Jace had. He says he still has it. Creepstopher says “somewhere” followed by a nervous giggle. Somewhere in the garage of doom is a tub of dusty plastic dinosaurs. Lazy says it went to charity and cackles. Jace gives her a death stare, says he’ll open the tub and proceeds to snatch it off Mila. Lazy says he is good at playing the game as he had it when he was little. Despite his boasting, Isabelle has to open the lid because he can’t. Mila tries to get a dinosaur out of the tub but Jace’s hands are blocking it. Isabelle begins to take the tub away. Camera cuts.

The dinosaurs are now out of the tub and in front of Mila. She is playing with HER new toys. Yes, HERS, not Jace’s. Very annoyingly, they keep switching which camera footage they’re showing as both Creepstopher and Lazy are filming.

Mila says opening the present is funny. Lazy says it’s not and asks if she’s embarrassed. Of course Jace then has to pipe up and repeat the question. His hand keeps appearing in the shot. Dinosaur (“dinah-shores” according to Creepstopher) for Mila Jace.

Next clip. Surprise surprise; Jace has hold of the dinosaur Mila just opened. Screeching and I can’t understand what he says next. Farmyard Heads & Tails. Jace boats that he has that game. Lazy confirms he does.

Jace screeches "a new carriage, a new carriage" before Mila has had the chance to finish opening the Fisher-price Disney Princesses. Isabelle opens the box for her.

Sink Playset. Jace says he can do his washing up and Creepstopher says they can do it together. I’ve no problem with kids sharing toys but we all know Jace will end up stealing them from her. Magnetic drawing board. Lazy opens it for Mila and she draws. Jace starts poking and prodding the board. Then he steals one of the stamps and starts aggressively bashing it on the board.

Fisher-price Barbie dolls. The box is slightly crushed. The dolls are to go in her yellow bus. Creepstopher grabs Mila’s foot and says they’re totally, totally clean.

Jace tells Mama he will be quiet now. Scooter. Dadda will fix it. Next present is from Hi Steve and Granny Groomer. Creepstopher keeps asking what the presents are. Baby toy set. Peppa Pig buggy. It takes some time for soon to be mother of six Lazy to work out how to put it together. Mila puts one of the crybabies in the buggy and says it’s broken as it won’t sit up. Lazy says it needs a bigger doll. She finds one.

Caravan. Jace starts to talk but Lazy tells him to wait. A few moments later he says it’s the same as the bus. It’s part of the Little People set. Little People Treehouse. Screeches of “cuuuute”. Little People house. Lazy can’t wait to play with all the toys. She takes a doll off Mila and puts it in the bath.

End of vlog
View attachment 2333208View attachment 2333211View attachment 2333235View attachment 2333216View attachment 2333228View attachment 2333221
Why would you pull worms out of a tooth. Any thing ingham I can believe.

Reactions: 8

nattis

VIP Member
Oh

she was def winding him up this time! He was sat on the side and didn’t want the hugs she was trying to give him. When she went to sit next to him, he shuffled along to move away and she kept moving next to him despite him saying no.
Yes you can hear him say Isla stop.

• Sad
Reactions: 8