Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovegin

VIP Member
For the love of god, how has a show like panorama not done an expose on YouTube and families like this, the detrimental effects on children is so overwhelmingly obvious

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Izzy's ig post is DISGUSTING AND DISTURBING! What is the purpose of taking a picture of your stomach and breasts?!?! You are 17! YOur STEP FATHER has groomed you so quick! IM not going to ask if you need help anymore, this just tells me you like what is happening and what is said. I for one, am NOT going to be part of it.

this family is the worst family I have ever seen! says a lot considering I knew the Mansons

• Wow
  • Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I can’t believe that she hasn’t immediately taken herself to hospital to get checked over and has asked a bunch of randoms on Facebook instead? Chris should be insisting she sees someone and even Isabelle is old enough to understand that something could be seriously wrong.

Greykitty2020

It’s fine , they can afford VIP tickets because they’ve done a very lot of travel this year and we all know what that means - when you’re on holiday you don’t have to pay your mortgage 😊😊

• Haha
  • Heart

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
What is she playing at. Shes swollen to the point that the indentation is holding long enough for her to take a picture is a huge concern but added to the fact that she was already advised to take an aspirin a day because of the risk of pre eclampsia given her age weight ect. Why are you even risking it. I'm sorry but the carelessness with this pregnancy is beyond a joke now. It's about time they faced reality because there risking there children now and missing vital hospital appointments added in to not seeking treatment would raise flags for most people.

• Heart

Jamhead

VIP Member
Izzy's ig post is DISGUSTING AND DISTURBING! What is the purpose of taking a picture of your stomach and breasts?!?! You are 17! YOur STEP FATHER has groomed you so quick! IM not going to ask if you need help anymore, this just tells me you like what is happening and what is said. I for one, am NOT going to be part of it.

this family is the worst family I have ever seen! says a lot considering I knew the Mansons
The pictures she keeps doing of herself in a 'bj position' are far more disgusting in my eyes. The one the other day where she had her mouth stuck out is a known 'trend' where you photograph yourself in that position pulling that face to see what your partner sees when you are s*cking their p*nis. Sorry if that is tmi for anyone.
She seems to keep uploading them, I'm assuming to goad a reaction out of people so she can play Saint Izzy and call them out for being a filthy pervert and having a dirty mind.
It's actually sick, she doesn't act like an almost 18 year old, her online behaviour very much reminds me of a young teen, given a phone and internet access for the first time. Very immature.

• Wow
  • Sick

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Come on, noncey-chops - come out from behind the little boy and explain the dirty messages you sent someone else’s child, then let them be thrown to the wolves?

• Heart

Sarky Pants

Did you notice the smiles from Isabelle and Isla all the way through the very obvious 'reveal'? Of course they knew they had tickets otherwise why would Mummy Dearest be filming them. Gobshites

Reactions: 41

hmmm_no

VIP Member
I was reading the last thread on my break and showed one of the MDs Sarah. She asked if it was a patient in triage because "they need to go up to OBED right now". This is a trauma doctor. In gangland. For her to look twice at an otherwise run-of-the-mill photo is absolutely bananas. Sarah is going to end up with an emergency section and the baby is going to be in a foreign NICU, I bet my life savings of $16 on it.

God, it takes a lot to actually shake me but I honest to fuck feel sick right now. That poor baby girl. Fuck Sarah but that poor, poor baby, and the other poor babies who'd be stuck with CreepyFucker if she goes the way of Lady Sybil.

• Sad
  • Wow

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestions - The Ingham Family #245 Supertramps - The Hydrogeological Song

(Hope you guys get the pun, might be showing my age 😂 )

• Haha
  • Heart

LGF2022

Oh my god why has she not got medical help!
I posted before about this. I’m 34 weeks pregnant with baby girl and I had to spend 5 hours up antinatel triage the other day because I had slight swelling and blood pressure was slightly high. I’m absolutely fine and baby girl is fine but for a minute I was worried and honestly my swelling was nowhere near as bad as that! I can’t imagine how high her concern should be. I was up the hospital within 20 mins of coming out my midwife appointment. I had blood tests taken, multiple urine samples and was hooked onto a machine to determined it wasn’t pre eclampsia! She is stupid and needs to go home so she can be seen by her midwife and hospital for sake of her unborn child!!
and I’ve noticed she hasn’t looked particularly well the last few vlogs and photos!! Let’s hope she’s been monitoring baby’s movements aswell! Honestly they treat pre eclampsia very seriously

• Heart
  • Sad

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Creepy is a right thick prat isn’t he? He can pretend he’s writing a Hallmark card on an Instagram post but most of us can see straight through it. Jace isn’t perfect, no child is and it’s a huge mistake to believe or allow them to believe that they are. That’s why he kicks off when he can’t see the objects when he’s having his eye test. His stupid parents have put him on a pedestal and allowed him to believe that he comes first, he gets everything he wants, he does what he wants, when he wants and the world revolves around him. By allowing that, they’ve lost sight of what he actually is which is a little boy who needs to learn to be able to thrive. They want the easy life so won‘t correct him which has subsequently left him significantly behind his peers in speech and a lot of aspects of learning.

As it stands the future looks bleak for all of the Ingham children. Isabelle has had the most education but has very few, if any formal qualification. Isla and Esme aren’t doing home school, Lazy can say “they’re upstairs doing school work“ until she’s blue in the face, but we all know she’s lying. No one is going to be teaching Jace come September. It’s just a joke. They might be able to look back at their childhood and say they spent a month on the run in Spain in the Summer but it will hardly pay the bills will it? Esme is going to hate doing a NMW job (there‘s nothing wrong with them) after having smoke blown up her arse all her life and believing she was going to be a huge mega star.

Chris and Sarah need to wake up and put their kids first for a change because this life isn’t sustainable financially, educationally, or emotionally.

• Heart

OliviaPope

Granny commented about Jace the other day - at least she’s all but admitted his speech isn’t perfect unlike his own mother 🤣 If that’s him being the ‘sweetest big brother’ to Mila I’d hate to see him on a bad day because all we see from the vlogs is ear grabbing, toy snatching, attention seeking & the rest of it on a near daily basis and that’s the best 20 minutes of the day they have!

He could have been a really lovely boy and he was once when he was much smaller but he’s never been given the opportunities of being in social situations early on to learn behaviours. The poor boy has been isolated so much and with those two as parents he’s got no hope. At least the girls had that for a while before their parents decided that their running away for weeks on end came ahead of anything else. He’s going to have nothing going for him if they continue like they are - he can’t even interact with his own cousins properly ☹

View attachment 2335424
Sure Jan!

When was the last time you actually seen your grandchildren and that’s not by watching them through the screen. Oh the 5 minute Prinny drop off every time they go away.

They only roll you and Hi Steve out when it’s Christmas or birthdays for their kids presents for the vlog or when they need you to spend £2700 on your credit card.

Maybe if Jace was going to be starting school in a months time with other 4 year olds perhaps it wouldn’t take long for his speech to get better but being locked up in Rosabelle Manor Prison or in the back of a van with Dumb and Dumber it’s never going to happen.

Maybe it’s about high time you stand up to your creepy son and dimwit DIL and fight for your grandchildren to have an education and a future. Izzy had 3 years in private school and ended up with 1 GCSE, how many will Esme or Isla sitting playing Roblox all day.

• Heart
  • Haha

woopsiedaisy

I'm proper howling at the battered gate. Can anyone remember when they claimed Katrina had to scale the gate to get in the Manor to collect the shite blankets. The daft cow probably just walked through the hole.
Or hopped over the wall 🤪 they have security buttoned at Rosabella Mansion. Security gate surrounded by a 3ft wall...classic

• Haha
Reactions: 40

mags

VIP Member
this update has been posted
I've just twigged that there's Portuguese printed on that card, so despite all the concern and warnings from others, she most likely carried on regardless, travelling further away from home and crossing into Portugal before getting herself checked out.

• Wow
Reactions: 40