Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
Pure jealousy?? Of what exactly, Lazy?
Being stuck in a boiling hot, smelly, cramped RV and dragging your children around countries, without actually getting to experience them?

Having a n*nce for a husband? Who repeatedly cheated on you and groomed children?
And caused the demise of your previously successful YouTube channel?

Being thousands of pounds in debt, but pretending it’s to OLLI every day, just to prove some point to the TrOllZ? 😂

Depriving your children of a safe, secure environment and actual friends and family?

Being extremely unhealthy, to the point you look seriously ill in every vlog?

And as for home educating, how do we know that you neglect to actually do anything…..
Erm, because you vlog your whole fucking days at pools, and beaches for us all to see 😂😂😂
You absolute fucking 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Tell me you’re spending your OLLI Tin Can travel extravaganza reading Tattle, without telling me you’re spending your OLLI Tin Can travel extravaganza reading Tattle 🫣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She knows all about clowns, she has to look at one every day.

I shall name this piece "An exploration into the multiple facets of the engima that is Chris Ingham, the Geo-no-logic-alist"

Screenshot_2023-07-27-20-42-00-410.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
Haha. He needs a pair of nipple tassels though.
Screenshot_2023-07-25-21-18-32-941.jpeg

I was today years old when I discovered you can buy Cookie Monster nipple tassels.

I'm going to hell. 😢😂
---
Poor Mila, I’ve not watched but have read the comments and it sounds like it’s gone exactly as I’d thought (sadly). I’m guessing Sarah didn’t keep any presents back to avoid her being overwhelmed like she claimed she would when showing some of her hauls & Jace doing exactly what Jace does because he’s spoilt, thinks he’s boss of the family and never told no. He’s getting worse with age & he’s starting to be sly about it as well (some of which will be learnt behaviours)

They need to nip that in the bud asap - he may be the only boy in the household but that does not mean he needs to be placed on a pedestal. If any of them deserve some extra special treatment it should be Mila with her hip troubles and the potential for further surgery, she’s missed out on a lot in her little life being confined to a cast like she has & all the medical appointments she has been through.

I worry for the new baby when she arrives because if he’s like this with Mila, he’s going to be even more dreadful to the new one as he’s now older and stronger.
My heart breaks for that poor little girl, what chance does she have with parents who are egotistical arseholes. She has rebel spirit though and out of all of them, Mila will be the one to break free.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bob Down

Possible thread title to the tune of There's hole in my bucket 🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵 "There's a hole in your gate,Delonge,Delonge"

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatty Member
When Creepy goes off on one like that, I always think it's a very clear indicator that he's in need of some professional help. He's desperately trying to pretend that their lives haven't changed massively since five years ago. Everything is on the decline. At some point, it's going to have to end and I don't think he's going to take that well.

Sarah's been fairly honest on this trip. It's too hot, it's miserable, most of them are sunburnt, all they want to do is lounge around pools so that's all they've done... Creepy still pretending it's been an amazing adventure. He's not right at all.

Reactions: 48

Big frank

VIP Member
Slaves to the system? She really has been brainwashed by Creepy with all his conspiracy theories.

Hey Lazy,

You've made me write my second long post of the day! Noone is jealous and here are the reasons why.

Go back and watch the vlogs you made before your husband was outed for creeping and grooming your fans. You look happy, healthy and genuinely content. Compare that to now. You all look like nervous wreaks lurching from one craze to the next to remain relevant. News flash - your relevance went with your reputation 5 years ago.

Your business model has failed because your husband simply couldn't keep his dick in his pants. And you, the absolute numbskull you are, chose him over genuinely being set for life.

You think we are all jealous but we all pity you... you don't have the backbone to be independent in thought, financially or in any other true sense of the word. Instead of assuming we are all jealous have you considered that none of us respect you because you are weak? I mean really weak!

Finally... none of us want to live in a poorly constructed minimall build on marshland. None of us would have been thick enough to buy it. Good luck selling it... if it doesn't get reposessed that is! You have nothing that any or us want. No privacy, noone respects you, reputation of a chav, uneducated and lazy. And your husband is the best birth control to anyone that isn't as deluded as you.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @AVeryLot
1689885513822.png

TLDR
- Tattle hero Mila threw the back-up camera into a swimming pool and made Sarah the beached whale run in an attempt to save it. Someone nominate Mila a knighthood. Chris's phone was 'stolen' (for insurance purposes). Disasters on this trip have also claimed the lives of the gimbal, another camera, a sat nav and a drone.
- Sarah is begging for midwife advice on the secret facebook group as she has swollen legs that leave an indent when she pokes them with her sausage fingers. She's going to call her midwife tomorrow as she's been told it's edema. If you read this Sarah, get your fat lazy arse out of your camping chair and go to hospital.
- Jace pushed Mila over and wasn't reprimanded. Isla got the pizza scissor treatment when she wanted a haircut.
- Holiday has so far consisted of swimming pools and a visit to a garage.
- The Inghams seem to have got their hands on Taylor Swift tickets for Esme that she will not be interested in by the time the concert date arrives.
- The Inghams found a nice bush to take photos in front of for the intro

Hi Steve 👋 Are you as concerned for your unborn Granddaughter as we are? What will you do if she's born prematurely by emergency caesarean and kept in NICU for weeks in a Portuguese hospital?
1689885634071.png
1689885776608.png
1689885698297.png
1689885811063.png
1689885861764.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

tatty_boggle

Some of her responses to who I assume is you 🤣 Sarah Louise Ingham - the gift that keeps on giving. She doesn’t owe anyone an exploration 🤣Just for the record Sarah, definition of an opinion - this person is spot on with their opinion of your homeschooling efforts which are virtually non existent! That is the only reason she’s getting so wound up because she knows she’s in the wrong - it’s hilarious to watch. View attachment 2337740View attachment 2337741View attachment 2337742
Pure jealousy?? Of what exactly, Lazy?
Being stuck in a boiling hot, smelly, cramped RV and dragging your children around countries, without actually getting to experience them?

Having a n*nce for a husband? Who repeatedly cheated on you and groomed children?
And caused the demise of your previously successful YouTube channel?

Being thousands of pounds in debt, but pretending it’s to OLLI every day, just to prove some point to the TrOllZ? 😂

Depriving your children of a safe, secure environment and actual friends and family?

Being extremely unhealthy, to the point you look seriously ill in every vlog?

And as for home educating, how do we know that you neglect to actually do anything…..
Erm, because you vlog your whole fucking days at pools, and beaches for us all to see 😂😂😂
You absolute fucking 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Tell me you’re spending your OLLI Tin Can travel extravaganza reading Tattle, without telling me you’re spending your OLLI Tin Can travel extravaganza reading Tattle 🫣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember when an Ifam suggested to Sarah that Kayak Paul wasn't a troll but instead was just someone who wanted to warn them about the dangers of the Loch.

Sarah disagreed and said that someone who stalked a family down like that didn't have good intentions. We all know that Kayak Paul only had good intentions and only wanted to protect the ingham children from drowning in the Loch. He didn't even know who the family were before that day (we know this because he called Creepy 'Mr Ingram'. If he knew who the family were, he would have got his name right).

Sarah also said that if Kayak Paul wanted to warn people about the dangers of the waters, he would have told everyone, not just them. This was an idiotic thing to say as Paul spent his working days telling hundreds of people about the dangers of not wearing life jackets - he didn't just tell the Ingram family 🙄.

We all remember what happened next. Paul received scores of awful messages and threats off the Ifam, including death threats. All the poor man wanted to do was to prevent those children from drowning. It was awful what happened to that lovely man. At least it's all just a bad memory for him now and we all hope that his life is going really well.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Abbvay

VIP Member
At first I thought she was opening them by herself... till I skipped forward a bit and Jace is in the background playing with her toys, then sat next to her reaching for whatever is being passed to her, putting his arms across the tea set toy to block her from it.

Why are they buying her toys that Jace already had, even he pointed it out. Sarah said "Jace had this when he was little". So where did it go, he was only "little" when she got pregnant with Mila so anyone else would keep the toys.

They were filming very close up I think to cut out all the grabbing Jace was doing, but you could still see his head where he was getting to the presents near the end.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

becca7721

VIP Member
“No matter what I have to go through”

Well go on then. Just a few thing you NEED to sort out....

Stop leering after your stepdaughter
Stop leering after teenagers full stop
Accept and apologise to those who were emotionally terrorised because of your disgusting need for teens PUBLICALLY

Stop hiding behind your children
Stop putting images online that will be ending up on dark web
Stop running away
Stop going on ‘holiday’ all the time.
Accept you’re not a travelling family or van lifers or even youtubers. YOU ARE BORING and fame is OVER.

Get a job. Your wife too, and SHE needs to apologise as well.
Tell your children the truth - they are NOT famous and need to get an education and WORK to get on in this world

GROW UP. You are nearly forty and being a spoilt fat brat is NEVER a good look, at any age.

You making silly insta posts about what you SHOULD be doing doesn’t change that YOU ARE NOT.

• Heart

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
Knowing them they probably think VIP means they get to meet Taylor.

I'm sure Creepy will be in heaven surrounded by teenage girls, but isn't it a big risk for him to go?
All it takes is one person to realise who he is and then he gets outed as a child sexual groomer and he's got no easy escape from heckling etc.
It's ok Esme has helped him to create a SOOOOPER POW WOW disguise

Screenshot_2023-07-22-15-53-36-392.jpeg

• Haha

Shell777

Chatty Member
Omg Jace

he’s such a rude unpleasant kid

I can’t suffer watching him

because the attention wasn’t on him he was trying everything he could to steal the spotlight oh and her new toys

• Sad
  • Wow

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Oh dear I’ve really triggerd Sarah now on Instagram she’s not a happy camper
Some of her responses to who I assume is you 🤣 Sarah Louise Ingham - the gift that keeps on giving. She doesn’t owe anyone an exploration 🤣Just for the record Sarah, definition of an opinion - this person is spot on with their opinion of your homeschooling efforts which are virtually non existent! That is the only reason she’s getting so wound up because she knows she’s in the wrong - it’s hilarious to watch.
91570AF5-A59E-47FC-8214-ABA16726DE85.jpeg
6BE71A7F-A09E-4897-8C6A-FA9ABD775279.jpeg
9E3BBEF5-58EC-4B6A-9940-F6198B921E32.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Isabelle saying the toilet blocks aren't too far away so 'dad' doesn't have to come with us.

Your so called dad shouldn't be anywhere fucking near womens toilet blocks .

Imagine catching that pervert in a shower block with young girls. If I caught him there would be nowt the matter.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow