The Ingham Family #293 Creepy’s buying fans to keep cool? No change there then!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
R.I.P Tattler Drone, whoever repaired you before was obvs a hater and a troll, but we all know the reason you have been "lost" don't we?;)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I rekon her will be Arabella or aurora tbf I do like the name arabella
I think Bella ( do love arabella btw) but has to be something prince jace can pronounce ! As in mila is now miwi! Whoever called on ingham bingo on creepy losing a drone! Not sure of the outcome yet, but good call whoever called it! 😂
---
Kind of accidentally came up with this track after a impromptu late-night session with my imaginary band mates, The Adventure - more of a slow jam vibe than the usual fare:-

Also, I’d like to belatedly thank everybody for their kind thoughts when I lost my beautiful dog recently - I’d like you to meet my new boy, and wondered if anybody would be interested to see a list of all the names I didn’t call him?View attachment 2303041
Absolutely beautiful! I became the proud human of a ten week old kitten yesterday called Millie so congratulations ❤xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’d pay that not to have to listen to him drone on and on about his drone Zzzzzz
Bet it’s an insurance jobbie they look skint AF

Reactions: 31
He’s lost all the amazing footage from the day when he lost the drone - i don’t think anyone is fussed that they’re missing out in yet another overhead sea/beach clip. If anything I think that’s doing the viewers a favour not having to sit and watch that even if they did have his ugly mug instead 🤣 He’s lucky it didn’t hit anyone on its way down!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think Bella ( do love arabella btw) but has to be something prince jace can pronounce ! As in mila is now miwi! Whoever called on ingham bingo on creepy losing a drone! Not sure of the outcome yet, but good call whoever called it! 😂
---

Absolutely beautiful! I became the proud human of a ten week old kitten yesterday called Millie so congratulations ❤xx
@ Malcolm conkers keep the tracks coming! You put a smile on many faces chick

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t decide whether creepy is so utterly stupid that he has genuinely crashed ANOTHER drone, or whether it’s an insurance job.

All tattlers keep an eye out for a barely used drone on eBay sold under a super secret username like ‘Anondelonge’

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Kind of accidentally came up with this track after a impromptu late-night session with my imaginary band mates, The Adventure - more of a slow jam vibe than the usual fare:-

Also, I’d like to belatedly thank everybody for their kind thoughts when I lost my beautiful dog recently - I’d like you to meet my new boy, and wondered if anybody would be interested to see a list of all the names I didn’t call him?View attachment 2303041

Coming in at number one is Malcolm Conkers with his band The Adventure. Now then this is a real banger.

Screenshot 2023-07-12 191739.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Huw would think Chris ingham would have learnt his lesson about drones by now wouldnt huw??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jace is so i want i want i want. Such spoilt children. But why did lazy buy herself chris and ypunger 2 ice creams and not the older 3.
Absolutely! Isla was happy mila nodded off so she could have her ice lolly! They are supposed to be on holiday and everyone should have had an ice cream if they were buying! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
So videographer extrordinaire, Christopher Delonge has lost another drone.
Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is the nose ring Issy is wearing still a clip on? Surely she should be able to get an actual piercing if she wants?

Reactions: 14
Looks like Sarah bought one table tennis bat! They’re calling it a raquet?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.