The Ingham Family #293 Creepy’s buying fans to keep cool? No change there then!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Chris you are FULL OF tit. We know you suck at flying drones, don’t even dare to insinuate that it was the fault of whoever repaired your drone. Stop. Literally. I can’t with this man. Always blaming everyone else. He never makes a mistake! No! Hell no!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Aww thanks for listening to me Creepy, I only mentioned yesterday that you hadn't made a July playlist and today you have.

Has Isabelle 'lost' £2000 in the sea or do you know that people are more likely to click on a video with her in the thumbnail than your mess of a wife?

Reactions: 38
Everyone who put ‘drone falling into the sea’ on your bingo card for this trip you get a great big tick ✔✅

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Based on Isabelle's insta they are or were staying in an apartment

Reactions: 11
I’m beginning to think these drones have a memory card inserted that he needs rid of. 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hahaha I was going to ask what the clickbait title meant, I honestly didn’t think it could be another drone, guess I’m not a sooper fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Chris has lost yet another drone (🤣) but insinuates that the repair shop might be to blame. How many drones have you lost now chris? Literally always someone else's fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That drone should have been within sight of the pilot not all the way down that beach and around a corner!! notice he said its insured so ill have another when i get home and sarah chirps in saying strange the others were not insured yet this is, got feeling he is just gonna order one and tell her insurance paid for it, when it aint even insured - he can stop moaning anyways as its what he claims back for tax - he lost 2000 in sea yet drone supposed to be 3000 hmmm guess he don't do maths lol, also mentioned this trip has been a lot of expense yet said not on the van though, I just got feeling she had scans or some emergency and is gonna clickbait it shortly

Reactions: 15
I can just picture him on the e bike, going along the beach to find the drone! 🤣🤣
It's his face🤣🤣
Sarah feeling stupid after buying the bat for Isabelle and there's only one! 😅😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.