The Ingham Family #293 Creepy’s buying fans to keep cool? No change there then!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While Chris was droning on about the drone, I think this baby should be called ABCDE ab-c-de, easy to say, and nobody would forget it.
Class. This name will ease the strain of homeschooling. Even lazy can manage to teach the first five letters of the alphabet…, or maybe not 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s broke or lost gimbals before, hasn’t he done emergency Amazon purchases of them, maybe Cornwall? For a mobile phone they’re around £100, so more than that for a camera and he’s always breaking them. Just googled it to see what it is:

What are the benefits of a gimbal?
A gimbal , which has three rotating axes (pitch, roll, and yaw), is a tool that enables the camera to stay level and steady. Smooth and accurate movement is possible because the three rotational axes move independently of one another.

Reactions: 16
Were any of the expensive mistakes because of your incredible DIY skills Chris?
Can imagine how the blokes who saw the drone crash sniggered when a sweaty Creepy came racing down the beach on a scooter. 🤣

Gosh Lazy, you really are a shameful, bragging cow. Scrounging pennies off the Ifam on Amazon affiliate links. I guess small businesses only matter when you beg for freebies?

Reactions: 28
Aircon definitely not working - the big kid was saying how well she slept…..with the fan on her
And lazy pretending they were doing video messages…..yea right - just wanted to remind the little IFam to get some orders in!!

Reactions: 26
Kind of accidentally came up with this track after a impromptu late-night session with my imaginary band mates, The Adventure - more of a slow jam vibe than the usual fare:-

Also, I’d like to belatedly thank everybody for their kind thoughts when I lost my beautiful dog recently - I’d like you to meet my new boy, and wondered if anybody would be interested to see a list of all the names I didn’t call him?View attachment 2303041
Omg Malcolm ,he is absolutely gorgeous and looks like he`s very happy to be in his new home too!xx Lucky Boy :) ❤
---
I’m beginning to think these drones have a memory card inserted that he needs rid of. 🤔🤔🤔
Suggestions on a postcard as to where Creepy really SHOULD be sticking it.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s lost another drone? 😂😂😂 HOWLING.
Nah ,but of course he`s filmed about it ,so yet another insurance claim can be made.:rolleyes: Wonder what lazy thinks of these £2000 bl**dy drones he`s supposedly coughing up for??:unsure:
---
He’s lost all the amazing footage from the day when he lost the drone - i don’t think anyone is fussed that they’re missing out in yet another overhead sea/beach clip. If anything I think that’s doing the viewers a favour not having to sit and watch that even if they did have his ugly mug instead 🤣 He’s lucky it didn’t hit anyone on its way down!
Hmmm,so i guess he`ll be claiming for all those views/money he`d have made from said vlog aswell??:rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Jace is so i want i want i want. Such spoilt children. But why did lazy buy herself chris and ypunger 2 ice creams and not the older 3.
He also interrupts all the time. People have pointed out the fact he is always interrupting especially when Sarah is talking to the others and all their Ifam said was "He's a child" Do they think children can't be taught manners? By 4 years old he should at least know simple manners but he doesn't because of his parents not teaching him because they are both rude themselves and see nothing wrong in the behaviour. 🙄

Reactions: 28
Nah ,but of course he`s filmed about it ,so yet another insurance claim can be made.:rolleyes: Wonder what lazy thinks of these £2000 bl**dy drones he`s supposedly coughing up for??:unsure:
They so trashy aren't they? Are they slowly going under or perhaps their insurance policy is finishing soon and they haven't made a claim this year as yet so they got get in there. OLLI! They truly make me sick, two absolute dickheads!

Reactions: 21
Isabelles IG!
Definitely back to where the car blew up ! 😕😕
That 1st pic is in Caudete de las Fuentes which is about 20 minutes drive from Minglanilla and I think the 3rd one could be in a restaurant in the same place called something like Las Vinos but may be wrong on that one.

Reactions: 9
I LOST £2000 IN THE SEA! 💀

^Finally using the correct term for it. Calling it the ocean doesn't make you sound intelligent.

Isabelle thinks everyone wants to know how she slept last night. She walks to the shower block. She says good morning on the way back. Lazy takes over and tells us it’s been cloudy the last few days. She’s loved it but Creepstopher hates it. She’s all about cooler vibes. The sun is blazing again. The girls and Jace are on the beach already. Lazy and Creepstopher had to film video messages and clean up.

Beach time lapse. Creepstopher builds sandcastles. Swimming. Isabelle has a chocolate milk addiction when she’s on holiday. She doesn’t seem to know that nesquik is chocolate milk and moans about how tiny the cups are. She chooses an iced coffee and treats herself to an ice cream.

Creepstopher is upset. The day has gone from pretty good to worse. He’s devastated. His £3k drone has gone into the sea and he can’t find it. The amazing footage from today is gone. The drone went for an expensive engine and gimbal repair before they went away. This is the first proper time he’s used it and he used it to film the girls. He sent it to the next bay as it looks very beautiful. It said error and it looked like the camera was falling out of the sky. Creepstopher grabbed his e-bike and cycled 600 metres down the beach. He was sweating. A couple of English guys told him where it went in and they helped him look for 10 minutes but no one could find it. The men took his number in case it washes ashore. These things aren’t meant to fail and it’s a world renowned drone. Creepstopher gets upset when Lazy says it’s his fault. It’s nothing to do with him and he’s super sad. He has another drone but it’s nowhere near as good colour wise. He’s not having much luck with cameras on this holiday. Multiple expensive things have gone wrong and the expense is adding up. Devastating. Lazy screeches that he’s not buying another drone. It’s insured so they’ll get it back when they get home but that’s not the point; they really need it for this trip to be able to film properly. Esme has been to the shop to get lunch and they’re cheering themselves up with “baggg-ettes”.

The waves are mad but Isabelle is going on the sea. Creepstopher is stalking her with the camera. They saw a woman get ko’ed by the waves. The sea is beautiful but secretly a monster. He’s upset he can’t show us the cove. The water is too rough for Mila today. Someone has put a fake tattoo on Jace’s arm.

Pool. Lazy kisses Jace on the lips. Moaning about how busy it is. More pool footage. Jace pushes Isla underwater. Creepstopher and Lazy moan about how busy the pool was again.

Lazy and Jace are doing the night time ritual of getting ice cream. Jace has bad news about a dragon coming to the campsite from Disneyland. He wants to buy a water gun and says Lazy told him she would buy him one, but she says they're not buying one from there. A look at the table tennis bats for Isabelle. Creepstopher wants a coke. It’s 30p extra to get drinks out of the shop fridge. The tap water tastes chlorinated to Lazy so she grabs a bottle of water too. Jace wants to try out a bicycle. Cackling. Cut to Jace standing next to the freezer. He wants a strawberry ice cream. Lazy can’t see magnums for Creepstopher so Jace suggests a Dairy Milk ice cream. Lazy goes for Nuii white chocolate and cranberries. There’s a pirulo strawberry for Mila, and a comment from Jace about how she isn’t good at eating because she always drops food on the floor. Lazy explains it’s because she’s little. They choose a pirulo tropical for daddy as he loves things like that.

Back at the van Jace is eating his ice cream. The nasty brat isn’t very good at eating as he has half of it down his chin. He gets the table tennis bat and balls out for Isabelle and screeches at her. Lazy asks 7 year old 17 year old Isabelle what she says and she says thank you. She tells Jace he’s so cute. Mila has missed out on her ice lolly as she’s asleep so Isla gets to have it. Don’t they have a fridge/freezer in the van? Couldn’t they have kept it in there for a while?

Lazy is fuming. They gave Isabelle the bat and balls and it’s just one bat, whereas Lazy thought it was two for 5€. Creepstopher is sweeping in the background. There were loads of other bats and balls as a set for 9.99€.

Esme and Jace have bought another bat. The tide is coming in aka “the water keeping coming all the way up the hill”. They’re going to try running away from the waves.

Creepstopher watches the monstrous crazy waves. They’re contemplating whether the drone would’ve washed ashore or not. He cannot believe they buried his drone today, but Lazy can as it’s so predictable. Isla says he always gets a drone and flies it into the sea or a tree. He says he didn’t do anything with this one, it just failed. She asks if it was the same in Norway where it fell into the snow Lazy sarcastically says that wasn’t Creepstopher’s fault either or the one that crashed into the ocean in Scotland or the one that fell out of the sky in Cornwall.

Lazy hasn’t had a shower today. Tonight is their last night here so they got a takeaway pizza. They want to make the most of the pitch and listen to the waves. The chips were 1.50€. Creepstopher got four pizzas and two chips. Three would’ve been enough. Jace and Esme are going through growth spurts and Esme would eat a whole pizza to herself. Her appetite the past couple of months has been great. Jace wishes he’d had lunch and Lazy and Esme remind him he did; he had a massive baguette on the beach.

End of vlog
Bit of a giveaway that there's only one bat if there's only one handle. Also, note 'racket' instead of 'rackets'.
1689199492802.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Isabelle started the vlog with her getting up and getting ready and said you could see by the title of the video it was her doing a van life day in the life, except the title was about the drone.
Seems like Creepy is so short of footage he's nicking stuff meant for Isabelle's channel. He can hardly claim the lost drone footage would pad out the vlog, there's only so much random beach you can film and show.

They seem to go to the supermarket all the time to stock up the van with food but then always go to the campsite shops for drinks and snacks and eat at the restaurant or order takeaway.
One minute they were saying they'd got too many pizzas but then apparently Esme and Jace were really hungry and Esme could probably eat a pizza by herself.

Reactions: 19
Maybe one day they’ll grow enough brain cells to realize they don’t have to point their fat swollen fingers at what they’re describing? (One vlog) they’re so bleeping stupid it’s comical. Hahahah

92A96998-9265-48BC-BAF2-07C2175735F8.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.