The Ingham Family #293 Creepy’s buying fans to keep cool? No change there then!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind of accidentally came up with this track after a impromptu late-night session with my imaginary band mates, The Adventure - more of a slow jam vibe than the usual fare:-

Also, I’d like to belatedly thank everybody for their kind thoughts when I lost my beautiful dog recently - I’d like you to meet my new boy, and wondered if anybody would be interested to see a list of all the names I didn’t call him?
IMG_0202.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 118
Kind of accidentally came up with this track after a impromptu late-night session with my imaginary band mates, The Adventure - more of a slow jam vibe than the usual fare:-

Also, I’d like to belatedly thank everybody for their kind thoughts when I lost my beautiful dog recently - I’d like you to meet my new boy, and wondered if anybody would be interested to see a list of all the names I didn’t call him?View attachment 2303041
I'm not watching, my neighbours couldn't cope with me singing another of your creations 😂🎶
Aw your new boy is absolutely beautiful 💙😍 I wish you lots of happy years with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Also, I’d like to belatedly thank everybody for their kind thoughts when I lost my beautiful dog recently - I’d like you to meet my new boy, and wondered if anybody would be interested to see a list of all the names I didn’t call him?View attachment 2303041
What a little cutie 🥰
Don’t worry about the list of names, the only name that matters is the name you’ll use in your version of the Prinnywoo song that we all look forward to.
Complete with bang on the door obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello everyone
I haven’t been on here in a hot minute but definitely been keeping up with the thread
Changing the subject for a minute, this is a picture of Jace from a recent video either his hair is very dirty or it is definitely getting darker
If the new baby is a blonde haired blue eyed little woman poor Jace is going to be in for the shock of his life

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Nova gets my vote. She made too much of a deal of the four letter thing. I can imagine Creepstopher saying it in his sickly effeminate voice 🤮.

Reactions: 32
I’m going for Mummmma … as it’s the only thing Jace knows how to screech!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So if 1000 people clicked on the links and 460 bought something how much money will she have made from that??

So if 1000 people clicked on the links and 460 bought something how much money will she have made from that??
I wouldn’t believe anything she posts or he posts when it comes to money! What’s the need to even post about it anyway! Bragging isn’t a good look lazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Going for Aurora, they’ll go off the story that she’s named after Aurora Borealis they saw when they were in Sweden/Norway(?) when they found out she was pregnant
Or Borealis bore for short in honour of their channel/trips

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has Pastella been made as a suggestion yet?
Usually on another thread, just check in here occasionally.
My grandson wanted to call his baby sister Nutella or Penguins. I offer those to the Ighams free.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i have a horrible feeling they are a lot further along in the pregnancy and when she is born she will be some miracle baby born very early. They will stoop this low
I had said even before she announced it, that she was heavily pregnant. I'm pretty sure she is going to give birth in August/September. An early baby? No, but they will claim that it is. I also don't think it is a girl. I believe Jace was right, when the vlog came up with the "is this from my brother". Have we seen her buy any GIRL items? We know she's a flower/ pink/ grill/ bow, kind of a donor. And even if she did I STILL won't believe it until the baby is born. She buys and buys and then returns. (Is there no return time where the live). We saw it with Jace. When he grew out of things before he got to wear it(tags still on) and she returned them. MONTHS went by, so she either gets the cash or store credit.
---
OK tattlers, where are these bushes? 🤣View attachment 2303277
Wtf is Christmas birthday 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.