The Ingham Family #293 Creepy’s buying fans to keep cool? No change there then!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris was fuming about the drone! Sounds like this recent trip is like the money pit. Thank goodness he never got his pilots license, at the rate with his flying skills the passengers would have ended up in Bermuda Triangle and he was only meant to be flying to Edinburgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Chris was fuming about the drone! Sounds like this recent trip is like the money pit. Thank goodness he never got his pilots license, at the rate with his flying skills the passengers would have ended up in Bermuda Triangle and he was only meant to be flying to Edinburgh.
Lazy couldn’t help rubbing it in, not sympathetic at all which made it even more funnier.. I thought he was going to cry!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
While Chris was droning on about the drone, I think this baby should be called ABCDE ab-c-de, easy to say, and nobody would forget it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From the secret FB page when someone asked about the lost at sea drone
It’s almost like the universe has heard tattle and thought fuuuuuuck youuuuuuu Chris and Sarah let’s hit you were it hurts in your wallet because let’s face it if anything happened to the children they would be loving it 🤔

Reactions: 24
She’s really playing on these so called couldn’t get their own way disasters they’ve had. What’s a gimble?
I think it's a handle you attach to the camera for filming. To hold it easier.

Reactions: 9
Kind of accidentally came up with this track after a impromptu late-night session with my imaginary band mates, The Adventure - more of a slow jam vibe than the usual fare:-

Also, I’d like to belatedly thank everybody for their kind thoughts when I lost my beautiful dog recently - I’d like you to meet my new boy, and wondered if anybody would be interested to see a list of all the names I didn’t call him?View attachment 2303041
He can’t be called Spot !!!!

Reactions: 7
From the secret FB page when someone asked about the lost at sea drone
Not sure we should believe anything they say. This will be their excuse why they won't be able to vlog so they can get further ahead in their journey.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.