The Ingham Family #292 Mon nom est Creepy. Je suis un absolut twat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are on Sarah's insta as 'morning hide and seek' so is she saying Mila slept with that dirt (I'm hoping it's dirt and not bruises) on her ankles?!

Also the state of the bruising on her forehead :(
The joy of kids grubbing around in mud, is the hot bath at the end of the day - and the fresh pjs and clean sheets.
Honestly, this is not just a one off for them either, as they’re always looking grubby, greasy haired and unkempt.
You have a massive RV (just so Creepy can try and flex) and you STILL can’t make sure your children are washed and clean regularly? 🤢
Living up to the name Mingham 😑

Reactions: 40
I only glanced and genuinely thought I’d posted on the Sullivan’s thread 🙄. They are just as bad. Gone on their first ever family holiday (eldest kid 18) less than an hour away from home. It’s a huge lodge but there are 14 of ‘em. They’ve reduced it to a tip with hastening ease. 😂
I’m glad you realised and didn’t take offence!, as I didn’t mean any. Not to you at any rate!!

Reactions: 6
For this week's Memory Monday, I have a totally random set of three memories. The first memory are the pictures that Creepy put up of himself when he posted his Prinny Woo song to Instagram 😂😂. The last picture is of course from when he heard a knock at the door 😂.

The second is when @Hatshepsut spotted a man carrying a sign in the back of an Ingham vlog that was hugely apt for our favourite couple 😂

The third is when Sarah accuses us clowns of 'making up lies and assumptions' about Creepy and his grooming of young fans. The person who replies to her gives a great response.
For this week's Memory Monday, I have a totally random set of three memories. The first memory are the pictures that Creepy put up of himself when he posted his Prinny Woo song to Instagram 😂😂. The last picture is of course from when he heard a knock at the door 😂.

The second is when @Hatshepsut spotted a man carrying a sign in the back of an Ingham vlog that was hugely apt for our favourite couple 😂

The third is when Sarah accuses us clowns of 'making up lies and assumptions' about Creepy and his grooming of young fans. The person who replies to her gives a great response.
My fave pic 4 knock on the door prinny woo song😀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone noticed when Isla used to tell Sarah a fact about something Sarah always replied ‘that’s right, Isla’ or ‘that’s cool, Isla’ pretending she already knew it, couldn’t be bothered to be embarrassed by her young child’s better knowledge than her when she 100% didn’t know the facts being told to her. I’d absolutely LOVE for Isla to tell Sarah a fake obscure fact and pretend it’s real and see if lazy replied with ‘yeah, that’s right Isla. Well done, good learning’ 🥴. Go on Isla, we’re all here for it. In the vlog where she asked the girls to go away and research the stag beetle - you couldn’t make it more obvious the kids aren’t schooled if you tried. How un-stimulating for them.

I just wanted to add and apologise for potentially offending a couple of tattlers as I worded something not as well as I could and didn’t re-read it before posting. It was a few days ago but the last thread has finished and I couldn’t reply and didn’t want to seem like I didn’t care. It was re Issys glasses. What I meant was 6 years ago they vlogged that Isabelle wanted glasses and how ‘in’ they were at the time (people would buy fake glasses / pop out cinema 3D glasses for fashion) and they vlogged themselves at the opticians saying that it’s the tiniest prescription you can get in one eye that she’ll only need to wear occasionally for the whiteboard and that she isn’t to wear them all the time. She then began wearing her glasses a lot of the time and it became almost part of her new image that it felt her parents had then pushed. Then 3 years ago they vlogged that her eye that had the prescription was now totally fine and didn’t need a prescription lense and it was the other eye that now had (again they said it) the tiniest prescription possible and that she only needs them when required at school / I assume those who drive may need this for distance of number plates etc. I just wanted to say I’m sorry if it came across that I meant people with glasses don’t need to wear them by a pool, I meant that they know Isabelle was only meant to wear them now and again for distance and they vlogged saying this a couple of times yet they’ve encouraged / not advised her to wear / not wear them 24/7 and that this could have then weakened her sight / muscles sadly when it didn’t need to. I do believe she of course now needs glasses but perhaps not ALL the time or shouldn’t have been using them for screen time/reading before but I just meant I feel they have pushed this image for her and that she then hides behind glasses and that it frequently becomes her comfort (we see it often) of her adjusting her glasses when the camera is on her. When I said she doesn’t need them in the pool I meant that she was saying those things about jaces image changing with glasses when jace clearly requires his glasses to see from the moment he wakes and we all know how many appointments have likely been missed for his eyesight whereas Issy isn’t on the same scale as requiring them like him at that age. I wrote the post quite quickly and didn’t re-read it before losing internet and will in the future as I really didn’t want it to offend anyone! It’s hard to explain something I guess via writing it. It was more an annoyance towards her parents for saying the things about glasses on their children when I feel they have facilitated issys in particular through not carrying out the instructions from the opticians.
I remember you comment on the last thread and I completely agreed with you regarding Issy wearing her glasses way too often, including in the pool, considering she has such a low prescription. I’m not sure why anyone misinterpreted what you were saying

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s butt ugly, isn’t he.
1688391148470.png
He's really giving me Elton John vibes. I think it's the hairstyle and cap combo. Completely different profile and nose but if he was wearing glasses I'd probably do a double take. 😂

Elton.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's really giving me Elton John vibes. I think it's the hairstyle and cap combo. Completely different profile and nose but if he was wearing glasses I'd probably do a double take. 😂

View attachment 2281861
No no no - Elton is an extremely attractive man in comparison to the Creepy one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
A few things I'm wondering...

Who is house-sitting? Do they abandon their own house and just sit in Pylon Palace every time the Minghams go away, if so why don't they do the jobs that Creepy doesn't? The wardrobe room, Mila's bedroom, the screening, the mud kitchen, doing something with the garden, doing something with the loft above the garage etc.

Are they going to put Jace, Mila and the newbie in school for a short time just to learn the basics? I can't imagine Lazy would be able to teach them to read and write.

Reactions: 23
No no no - Elton is an extremely attractive man in comparison to the Creepy guy.

They are very similar though. Both are/were famous singers (one lead vocalist in his own band 'The Adventure'). Both live in a manor house. Both left their female partners for a man, although admittedly Chris did crawl back to Sarah again (and again). Both are fathers of two sons. Both are extremely camp and proud.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Noticed Sarah has liked a cotterpiller picture with the name ‘Noah’ - there are some others she’s liked but this and Nova which has been thrown about are very similar names & she said the name Chris has chosen is very similar to her name choice. Wonder if it could be one of those perhaps?

House looked very active earlier, but could of been friends of the housesitters ( with the two grey cars ) who are always there when they go away
Katrina has a silver Zafira so I wonder if one of them is her car? Probably making use of the hot tub 🤣

Noticed Sarah has liked a cotterpiller picture with the name ‘Noah’ - there are some others she’s liked but this and Nova which has been thrown about are very similar names & she said the name Chris has chosen is very similar to her name choice. Wonder if it could be one of those perhaps?

Katrina has a silver Zafira so I wonder if one of them is her car? Probably making use of the hot tub 🤣
Probably started liking the company’s posts again in time to get her freebie one.

Look like BMW's
---
Sorry to go off subject
The privacy screen- when is it due to be done??? Do we know if it has been done???? Who the lovely local tattler??? Xx
Looks much the same 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yessssss!!! I had the exact same thought about those ham rolls but didn't want to be the one to say it! 😂

I've just had a few days away in lovely Norfolk. There were motorhomes EVERYWHERE but I didn't see any that were anywhere near the size of theirs...not even one...and not even close!

Imagine two of the biggest purchases of your life (Rosabelle Manor and the motorhome) being a total mistake but having to try and style out your foolish mistakes with loads of "haters" watching your every move and predicting your fails before they even happen! Bigger is not always better, eh Creepy? 😂🤡🤪

So which of their acquaintances have a grey car? Do we know?
The thing is, that house was so obviously thrown up in haste by the cowboy builder next door. You could see the cheap finish on everything through the screen. And once again, Sarah wasn’t sure about it but Creepy bulldozed her into it, kept going on about the marble floor until she was parroting it and making a fool of herself online saying it when it wasn’t true. I’d almost think he hypnotises her because her mouth opens and out comes his bullshit. All that mattered to him was that it looked impressive. Safety of his kids with those stairs, long term stability of the build, convenient location for the girls? Didn’t cross his filthy mind once.

Like this beast on wheels he’s got. He never ONCE thinks about anyone else and his only thought for himself is ‘will this impressive the big boys and get girls to like me?’

He’s horrid in all ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The thing is, that house was so obviously thrown up in haste by the cowboy builder next door. You could see the cheap finish on everything through the screen. And once again, Sarah wasn’t sure about it but Creepy bulldozed her into it, kept going on about the marble floor until she was parroting it and making a fool of herself online saying it when it wasn’t true. I’d almost think he hypnotises her because her mouth opens and out comes his bullshit. All that mattered to him was that it looked impressive. Safety of his kids with those stairs, long term stability of the build, convenient location for the girls? Didn’t cross his filthy mind once.

Like this beast on wheels he’s got. He never ONCE thinks about anyone else and his only thought for himself is ‘will this impressive the big boys and get girls to like me?’

He’s horrid in all ways.
Couldn’t agree more.

Sarah didn’t want that house- Chris did
Sarah didn’t want to homeschool- Chris did
Sarah didn’t want the sprinter van- Chris did
Sarah didn’t want a 5th child- Chris did
Sarah didn’t want a 6th child- Chris did
Sarah didn’t want the RV- Chris did

Is she really that thick she doesn’t see it’s all his way? What ever the man child wants he bangs on and on until he gets it!
It’s no wonder Jace is as demanding as he is with the role model he’s got.
“Boss men” “only men of the house”

Apart from the dog and the ladies (chickens) I’m the only female in our house and it certainly isn’t the “man’s” that’s the boss round here (it’s the dog 😂🙈).

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I had to make this as I can't stop comparing the image of the 'over the hedge' animals to every single Ingham family photo. I am in tears from laughing 😂 He always reminds me of a turtle.

ovethehedge-inghams.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Going back to how skuzzy they always look…My husband and I love camping (in our gorgeous bell tent) and there is nothing nicer than a hot shower about 6 o’clock after a day out with our dogs. Clean clothes and a nice cold G&T. Heaven! 😍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.