The Ingham Family #29 No feelings of joy for the new baby boy, But time can't turn back - quick, get the kid a hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't honestly believe they're going stage the surprise to the girls. Creepy ended the vlog on Wednesday night, in the room with Esme and Iddy saying that sarah was having contractions and that he would be very surprised if the baby hadn't arrived by the morning. When he said that you could actually hear Esme say 'yea I'd be very surprised'
So they've made the girls fake their reaction to meeting baby no name, all for the views and money! Surely their natural, pure reaction would have been better!
There's no way the girls didn't know he'd arrived. Why else would Jane be there when they woke up? It's all fake. Nothing about this family is genuine

Reactions: 14
The company involved sent my subsequent messages saying they are only a small independent company and had no idea about this and wouldn’t think too look. Felt sorry for them to be honest but they shouldn’t be so naive over who to give freebies too.
Is this the Little blue blanket company she showed on IG?

Reactions: 1
“Surprising our girls with their baby brother - very emotional!” Title is almost identical to what I said yesterday, far too predictable!

“They had know idea!” Surely the girls would have known Sarah was in labour because Jane would’ve been at the house?

Reactions: 10
The girls reaction was cute. They genuinely seemed surprised but I bet they probably knew what was going on.

Reactions: 9
Well tonight’s vlog proves that Isabelle doesn’t have control of her instagram? Wouldn’t she have seen Chris and Sarah’s stories and photos of the baby? AND surely people at school would have told her like ‘oh I heard your brother has been born’ etc etc. Don’t think the ‘surpise’ was genuine

Reactions: 21
I've just watched tonight's vlog and I'm speechless. I cried real tears, but not tears of happiness. My heart broke into tiny pieces for those poor girls having the camera shoved in their faces when they were so emotional at being lied to about where their mum was and that their baby brother had been born. Esme's reaction was so raw and she just needed her father to put the camera down and reassure her. Children have real emotions and what they experience now will shape them as adults. This is real life, it's not a pantomime. Chris, you should be ashamed of yourself and I truly hope that one day you wake up and your kids will have grown up and realised what a toxic father you are and walk away from you for good.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
AAARGH! Just fkin argh! That is all!...... actually no, it is not all! What the fk were they thinking letting the girls put their hands all over the baby when they clearly hadn't washed them since school. Isabelle still had pen on hers. That is before I even process the 'surprising the girls' whether that was staged or not, either way they are fkin about with the girls. They will go into adulthood with no control over their emotional regulation. I just can't even begin to say how fked up this family is.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Off topic, but Has anyone watched dirty John? The series on Netflix - based on the documentary of the same name.

It’s about a bloke called John, who scams women. He is an completely delusional narsacist, he pretends he’s a doctor, has multiple dating profiles despite being married, etc etc.

Couldn’t help but draw comparisons to good ‘ol Creepy 👀
I watched it, it was really good 😀

Reactions: 3
Esme had me in tears

HOWEVER - why shove your children in front of a camera for such a private moment. Absolute wankers for parents them two!

So it was more tears feeling sorry for the girls - I don’t think Isla properly understands to be honest. She looks to the others and copies their reactions IMO

Them poor kids I’m speechless

• Sad
Reactions: 29
My heart absolutely breaks for Esme. She wanted to him to have the same colour hair as her as she is the “only one” who has it. Chris could not shut up about him having blonde hair because it makes his “black hair” seem real. Every time he mentioned the hair colour she looked like she wanted to cry. He made such a big thing out of it!!! It makes me sick that he continues this lie and continues to make his own daughter feel bad about something that he hides! Omg it infuriates me

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
After 4 (or 5) kids neither of them know how to put a baby grow on?

Issy tried to hide her annoyance over what Chris had done but you could tell she was annoyed she had been lied by Jane when she asked in the morning if he had been born.

My heart broke for Esme, so raw and uncomfortable to watch.

Chris also failed to edit out the faces of the hospital staff and failed to edit out Islas shade towards her brother turning away from him 😬

F96131AF-7F43-47F5-BD30-839354F34CA2.jpeg

Reactions: 10
My heart absolutely breaks for Esme. She wanted to him to have the same colour hair as her as she is the “only one” who has it. Chris could not shut up about him having blonde hair because it makes his “black hair” seem real. Every time he mentioned the hair colour she looked like she wanted to cry. He made such a big thing out of it!!! It makes me sick that he continues this lie and continues to make his own daughter feel bad about something that he hides! Omg it infuriates me
Yet when esme was holding the baby his hair looked identical to her hair! He is honestly going to give esme a complex about her hair and it breaks my heart!

Reactions: 33
Why does everything have to be a surprise?! Why can’t you just tell them the baby has been born and everything is fine instead of lying and saying they are going somewhere else. It bewilders me it really does. What was the point in it. Clearly an emotional time for them and as always they have information given to them drop by drop. It must be so infuriating for those girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Esme's reaction broke me. She was so overwhelmed and I think she thought Chris was lying at first which I thought was awful. I'm so glad she got to hold him first.

Isla was just like Sarah, squeezing out the tears. As someone else pointed out I don't think she understands the massive change this is going to have to her life.

I don't know why they keep saying the baby looks like Esme when he is the spit of Isla!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.