The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy getting so emotional over a death trap of a van I hope the new owner goes after chris for the money to have the work done on the van. He's already at it again doing stuff to the motorhome/rv he shouldn't be trusted to do any work to it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Ugh such a boring vlog. What’s new though.
I do wonder what happened to Islas eyebrows.
What eyebrows? You would expect Isla and Esme to have their eyebrows done by now. But no, they act like immature kids, have sister sleepovers and eat a horrifying amount of sweets. All Lazy’s fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So Creepy sold the death trap to an ifam who paid cash without seeing it... three thoughts:

Buying anything like that on trust is idiotic

Creepy continues to exploit his platform and is still exploiting his "fanbase" in every way he can.

The ifam really are as gullible as duck

I sincerely hope that the absolute idiot who bought it is going to out him for the professional con artist he is.

Hey death trap owner, if you're reading this sign up and have a chat with us. Sorry you got rapped off by those blagging scumbags.

• Angry
Reactions: 50
I actually can’t with the dramatics of tonight’s vlog- filming sombre music and in black and white to add to the dramatics- you’ve sold a car get over it you bleeping weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think Jet2 are just backtracking and covering tracks all the instragram stories he's been posting today of the holiday and the hotel Something has been gifted somewhere Hopefully they are in trouble for not showcasing when away hence now

Reactions: 20
As you know I do work in law, CP, not consumer. However, I know enough to state strongly that this, somewhat gullible, purchaser, does have come back. Taking him on would be worth it, it’s not for the faint hearted but I would put a very lot of money on them securing at least their money back & quite possibly compensation. Whether they decide to go down this route or be content with sniffing those famous Mingham scented seats (sorry), is up for debate.

Reactions: 35
This family is an emotional mess. Nothing aspiring, nothing to feel jealous of, good Lord I am thankful I don't have this life.

Crying about a van, crying because mum stopped breastfeeding, an emotional toddler being tearful at stupid o'clock because he thought the plane would take them on another holiday because mummy dearest cackled instead of explaining properly.
No-one is emotional about that death-trap and these two intellectually challenged and emotionally void fuckwits can't see that there is more behind the 'tears' and emotional displays. Actually, they know and don't care because an emotional child is SO much better for the vlog right?

No one is a perfect parent, but some shouldn't be allowed to breed.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I believe that he's sold the van to an IFAM even less now he's claimed that it's a bloke who paid for it upfront. The only men watching his channel are Thomas and perverts. It's only in his imagination that men are watching him install a sliding shelf into the storage area of an RV and call it a kitchen, and thinking that they want to be just like him SO MUCH that they're going to buy his van, cash upfront, no questions asked.

The new owner of that beauty is some We Buy Any tit Heap type business.

Reactions: 35
reposting my own comment from the previous thread.

I agree, this is all sponsored by Jet2, there has been an advert in the Daily Mail online too and the few comments on the story are obviously paid for "lovely friendly locals, all sunshine and roses" type cobblers https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/...w-jetting-beach-cultural-holiday-hotspot.html

Inghams using the word Türkiye rather than Turkey in a vlog, yeah I am calling advert.
Turkey is now Türkiye officially

Reactions: 8
Jesus wouldn’t it been lovely if Isla was allowed to cry for something meaningful. For example in a month and a half she would of been finishing primary school with a bunch of friends looking forward to secondary school but she wasn’t allowed to do that as Esme no longer wanted to attend school. It was easier for Creepy and lazy to isolate them from the world. All crying over a death trap shows what a sad existence they have.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't believe it is an ifanny who bought the Van. I cannot see then having the mental capacity or funds to purchase it. Definitely not the young teens, or ones with learning disabilities.

I wonder how much was paid for it?

Whoever the poor unsuspecting buyer is, I hope they have the funds to take him to small claims when he refuses to pay for the repairs!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.