The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s still something fishy about this whole holiday. The promotion of the hotel and the way they kept telling us every detail of what was available. Now Ladbaby and family have posted on the exact same holiday and it’s gifted and #ad. It’s too much of a coincidence. The inghams must have been doing some sort of deal, it just doesn’t seem right
I certainly think it was gifted, I’ve seen the same place advertised by another YouTube. I forget which though it wasn’t ladbaby. It’s disgusting. Just a simple google will bring up how irrelevant they are, the stats I mentioned are on page one, as is tattle along with other Inghams e.g. gp surgery..

Reactions: 15
I was wondering why the vlogs titles spelt Turkey in a more traditional way (way out of the inghams level of culture to have known that) and lad baby has spelt Turkey the same way on their gifted trip 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I was wondering why the vlogs titles spelt Turkey in a more traditional way (way out of the inghams level of culture to have known that) and lad baby has spelt Turkey the same way on their gifted trip 🤔
reposting my own comment from the previous thread.

I agree, this is all sponsored by Jet2, there has been an advert in the Daily Mail online too and the few comments on the story are obviously paid for "lovely friendly locals, all sunshine and roses" type cobblers https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/...w-jetting-beach-cultural-holiday-hotspot.html

Inghams using the word Türkiye rather than Turkey in a vlog, yeah I am calling advert.

Sarah said that Mila fell backwards, off the slide, back down the steps. But it's okay, because her or Chris are always with her.
A minute later in the vlog, we get this, no one anywhere near her. (Standing that far away from your not even 2 year old, pointing a camera at her, doesn't count as being with her).
They don’t care
They are part of that parenting tribe that thinks any sort of safety measure is bollocks
Nothing happened so it’s fine in their eyes
Don’t forget they have simpletons applauding their half arsed non existent parenting so they don’t give a tit what caring people think plus let’s face it Mila is an after thought so even less f*cks given about her safety

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't be arsed to go back and check but I think Jet2 said the Inghams "paid" for their holiday but they didn't say full price? I'm assuming they got a significant discount and should still be marking it PR/gifted. Jet2 are probably technically right they paid - but how much?
They've either paid for it on full or got a discount. I personally think they're trying to get noticed by travel companies so they can try and get some free holidays. They've made more of an effort showcasing the hotel so they can use the vlogs as an example to TUI, Jet2holidays etc.

Reactions: 24
There’s still something fishy about this whole holiday. The promotion of the hotel and the way they kept telling us every detail of what was available. Now Ladbaby and family have posted on the exact same holiday and it’s gifted and #ad. It’s too much of a coincidence. The inghams must have been doing some sort of deal, it just doesn’t seem right
Some couple was gifted the same stay, it was on my "new to watch". I took a glance..and let me say. The STARK differences are glaringly obvious. They showcased the food and the hotel offerings (shows, music) ONLY in the water once...beghams could neva
---
I can't be arsed to go back and check but I think Jet2 said the Inghams "paid" for their holiday but they didn't say full price? I'm assuming they got a significant discount and should still be marking it PR/gifted. Jet2 are probably technically right they paid - but how much?
The "huge amount they paid" was probably full priced flights for all, then the stay was gifted

Reactions: 19
Sarah did complain about them needing to pay extra for some reason in a vlog. I remember thinking it was odd, well more odd than usual. Their vlogs are never about advertising anything anyway, just free stuff that’s all they care about, that’s glaringly obvious.

They’re not going to get genuine paid sponsorships again. There’s no way. Why would any company risk it?

Reactions: 19
Wasn't the holiday described as a last minute deal? Surely if it was gifted it would have been booked in advance, same with the flights, Lazy claimed they got the last seats and that's why they weren't sitting together.

I bet they've had a few days off after the holiday and will have sat around watching Christmas moo-vees. Lazy has then realised she needs to use the pregnancy as filler vlog content until the next holiday/trip away in a vehicle from Creepy's scrapyard.

I don't suppose Creepy will be vlogging himself screening off the fire escape stairs, although he should, it would provide some entertainment for the trolls. He could pretend the neighbours are spying on him when he goes in and out of bedrooms 8 and 9 so needs some privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They don’t pay for anything family of bums knock me
Sick

Reactions: 13
I don’t think they were gifted any part of the trip. I DO however think that creepy has been having a good old read here and is trying to make us all THINK that at least some of it was #gifted 😆.

Reactions: 24
Poor Isla is really having to earn them some money at the moment. When I was 11 if my parents had even taken pictures of me whilst ill and then crying I would never forgive them never mind if they had put it out there for everyone to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
Ugh such a boring vlog. What’s new though.
I do wonder what happened to Islas eyebrows.

Jesus wept! If only they could so much emotion when they leave poor Prinny behind. They really do need to get a grip.

Reactions: 31
Ugh such a boring vlog. What’s new though.
I do wonder what happened to Islas eyebrows.
She’s got her mothers genes.

They’re all crying that the death trap is going, surely those should be tears of joy not to sandwiched in for weeks on end.

Van still hasn’t passed its MOT, no sympathy for the stupid IFAM that bought it. I bet they paid over the nose for it too a lot more that the £18,750 he paid!!

Attachments

That was cringe worthy, all that emotion over a van what is now falling apart, and he said the purchaser bought it in blind faith bet Creepstopher was rubbing his manky hands in glee

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.