The Ingham Family #288 The Inghams wanted Turkish delight, but instead discussed farting on the flight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand it when people don’t obey by the rules. I‘ve made toys before, but they’re still in this house, under the bed. No one with little hands will be getting their fingers on them. I just couldn’t take the risk. I mostly make blankets. I do lots of them, they’re far better than the mass produced shite that Sarah Ingham sells. My kids give them to friends if they‘re having babies, I do a lot for charity, too. Sometimes I make animals, like in the photo (not my work I don’t want to be outed), but again i don’t sell them because I haven’t been safety checked and I play by the rules, Lazy, and it’s about time your family started doing the same.

Attachments

Reactions: 33
View attachment 2214587

I found this online. I’m not sure that simply stating they’re collectibles makes them any less of a toy by this definition
It's all fun and games until a child chokes on one of those eyes or something else, God forbid. I don't think they've thought this through at all. Picking a rod for your own backs Inghams.

Reactions: 30
‘Buy as many as you like there not a very very lot…’
Christ on a bike! Doesn’t that speak volumes about the ‘education’ these kids are getting…they’re barely literate poor sods !

Reactions: 41
The Ingham Family posted:
(MASSIVE NEWS) DITCHING THE KIDS HOME ALONE TO CELEBRATE | PLUS 20 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE

YouTube

Reactions: 2
No, Lazy, that isn't the cutest argument ever. That's showing all the bruises that your little shit of a son has inflicted on her.
Was just about to comment exactly the same ! Finger grab bruises in her cheeks , bruises on her forehead and the skin on her lower cheeks looks scratched/damaged !

Any health visitor /medical professional etc would be questioning all those bruises of quite obvious different time infliction .

I hope you get massive painful piles Sarah and that Chris never passes his additional test , you are both disgusting ‘parents’ .

Reactions: 30
So creepy is out all week doing a driving course you sure about that lazy

Reactions: 23
'I'm having a bit of a funk with Jace and his learning... I feel like he's lost interest...'

No shit. How would you feel if you'd been 'learning' colours for over two years?!

Reactions: 76

Yel

The Ingham Family posted:
(MASSIVE NEWS) DITCHING THE KIDS HOME ALONE TO CELEBRATE | PLUS 20 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE
View attachment 2214961
YouTube
AI doesn't seem to have found any massive news
  • They colored with their child using a unicorn coloring book.
  • The speaker passed their driving test for the first time and felt devastated because they have to spend money on Amazon for a trip.
  • They expressed frustration about household chores and their child not washing up their bowl.
  • The speaker mentioned ordering birthday presents for their children in preparation for a potential summer trip.
  • They discussed their child's reluctance towards formal learning and feeling uncertain about homeschooling.
  • They shared a moment with their child, eating blueberries and strawberries.
  • The speaker created a learning activity for their child involving numbered ladybirds and matching them to leaves.
  • The speaker and their partner left their children at home and went out alone, feeling strange without them.

Reactions: 39
I don't know the first thing about AI but could it be asked to describe the perfect Ingham vlog?

Reactions: 12
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 10

Yel

You ask AI to write an essay on the ingham family and it comes back with a load of rubbish

You have to actually ask it to be critical to get this:

Reactions: 20
Does Esme permanently have a blue tongue ? Does she eat those disgusting sweets daily or does she never brush her tongue ?

Reactions: 27
Does Esme permanently have a blue tongue ? Does she eat those disgusting sweets daily or does she never brush her tongue ?
Quite some time ago now, but I remember Sarah bought an entire box of those disgusting things

Reactions: 11
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.