The Ingham Family #287 Chris Ingham teeny tiny dinky dot man, massive d-head.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another reel on insta from Creepy from the holiday...

1. 3rd bikini top that does not fit Isabelle. Where the hell did she buy them from and why didn't Lazy tell her they didn't fit.

2. Isla... I don't want to say it... Everyone else has previously...

3. More lingering shots of Isabelle in her bikini.

4. Lazy, a pregnant woman, sat in the beaming sun whilst Mila naps on her. Why the hell would you not sit in the shade?
I feel like Islas had that swimming costume for years. atleast since Jace was a baby.

Reactions: 9
He lingers on Izzy at the end...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Isabelle doesn’t even need to be properly measured you can do it yourself. My parents would do the same thing insist on me wearing the wrong size bra - much much smaller. I ended up in a lot of pain and multiple breast lumps that required removal. When I went to uni it was one of the first things I did, I can’t wear underwires and the only ones I can wear are only from M&S (unfortunate when you live in middle of nowhere!)

I watched some of her vlog. It’s awful. I feel so sad at her lost opportunities.
---

Pretty sure he said that on the vlog where he advertised it and in the description. Can’t find it now will look later.
Off topic on the Inghams, but the issue with your bra. I can’t wear ones with underwire either due to severe pain from fibromyalgia. I’ve found amazing wireless ones on Amazon. I’m very large chested (40KK) so finding a good bra was extremely difficult. I took the plunge and bought a couple of the one im wearing now and haven’t looked back. They are so supportive with strong back clasp and you literally cannot tell the difference as to whether it has wire or not. Do you want a link? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.